Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Van Mutsuhito

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 12:50 pm
Hmm... that's pretty inventive, I'll admit. 3nodding But that is interesting, your father being a college graduate and all. My parents are too, but they majored in accounting. Hhm... furthermore, I really liked the flash cartoons, watched about four of them, including the ones you linked here, and I like them. Also... I saw a familiar phrase featured in this topic.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 12:53 pm
My dad is a Nuclear Physicist.  

Cevian

Van Mutsuhito

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 12:59 pm
Really?? eek Wow, you're probably really intelligent then. Do you plan on following in his footsteps?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:03 pm
Nah, I wanna program video games, who knows you all may play something i program someday.  

Cevian

Van Mutsuhito

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:06 pm
Heh, possibly. That would be nice though. Still, good luck with that aspiration of yours. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:12 pm
Ok, programming bit: I was remaking Link from the first Zelda game in Q-Basic, but I got the color wrong for his skin, so it was blue, Link was a zombie!  

Cevian

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:15 pm
I wonder if wearing my hair in a pony tail that's too tight can cause a head ache. That would make sense why I get head aches alot.

SOME BODY GIVE ME MORE ADVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::shakes everyone in the guild til advil falls out of thier pockets::  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:17 pm
*Has no advil* >_>  

Senquis

Van Mutsuhito

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:18 pm
Hhm... you could have sent Link off to the Blue Man Group. ^_^ But that's awesome, even if the colors were a bit incongruous.

*shudders, and tosses a plethora of Advil towards Rene* Here you go... Banshee woman. gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:19 pm
But it was a light blue like this.  

Cevian

Van Mutsuhito

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:25 pm
Oh... oh, that type of blue. Kind of reminds me of cerulean a bit. Hm, then yeah, he would have made a better zombie or ghost/phantom then. You know, you should try making a Zelda parody game. With the zombie looking Link, and... everyone else. They could all be going against him because they think that he's a zombie, or, they just don't like him in general.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:29 pm
I will try, once i get Flash, and a new computer, i'm on a Windows 98 right now, crying  

Cevian

Van Mutsuhito

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:33 pm
Wow, that's old. I haven't had that for about two years now. But yeah, put that on your wish list. And eventually you'll get a new computer, I mean, you're still pretty young... I think. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:35 pm
I'm 15, my OS is half as old as I am, but I will be getting one before school start, thank God.  

Cevian

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:48 pm
HAh! A Windows 98. that isn't THAT bad. And plus if you ever saw Windows OS TAN. Windows 98 is the cutest one ^^. ::shuffles through pictures he has:: lets see if i got a picture...

HAh here it is.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games