Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
.:.Free to Love.:.((Starting! No longer Accepting!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your father tells you you can't love some one, what do you do?
I run away with them
68%
 68%  [ 20 ]
I listen to my father
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Polka dotted jeens
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:13 pm
Rose sighed, "How am I going to know if he is okay..." She thought. It's not too late to follow their scent and watch.. spy... argh! She got up, but then laid back down, "No. Trust him."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:18 pm
Haseo was now sitting on her couch and she was standing in front of him He's fighting it, this man is not normal..... but then again he is a demon Haseo was starting to fade in and out of consiousness "I feel weird...." he said feeling dizzy "Its perfectly okay, ill make it all disapear" she whispered into his ear Ive got the charm and the spell in place, now i only need him to kiss me and he will be mine  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:20 pm
Rose screamed in side her head, "Xemnas! COME HERE IF YOU CAN HERE ME! OR A PORTAL! ANYTHING!!!!!" She shouted in desperation, "I need help." She said quietly.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:24 pm
Xemnas heard her call for certain reasons he would not like to tell and opened a portal right infront of Rose "Is everything ok?" he said stepping out of the portal  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:29 pm
"HELP ME!" She cried running right into Xemnas crying. He was sometimes like an older brother... well maybe a lot like her father with the life death scenarios, but was still someone like a family to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:35 pm
"I cant help you until you tell me whats wrong" he said looking down at her  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:38 pm
"There's this succubus b***h after MY HASEO!!!!!!" She cried sobbing even harder, "I don't know what to do... I've never been in these kind of situations.. well I have, but never enough to care!" She continued on crying.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:38 pm
Xemnas smiled "Well then how would you like me to help?"  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:23 am
Rose looked at him, moving away, "I don't know.. my mind is all confused... but she makes her move.. oh I'm so close to killing her." She growled, "Do you have any less violent ideas?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:56 pm
"Not really, a succubus will fight till the death for the one she wants, but we need to get to Haseo as soon as possible because if a succubus gets a male to kiss her he is completly under her control until she says otherwise" He turned his back to Rose and opened the portal to Alyssia's neighborhood Damnit what is she doing? she wasnt supposed to actually take him, that wasnt part of the deal........  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:44 pm
((DAMN YOU, XEMNAS! ... lol! ^^))

Rose gasped, as se went right into the portal of Alyssia's neighbourhood after Xemnas opened it. "So, is there a plan?"

((Is she disobeying his orders??))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:51 pm
((yep, i was planning this from the start to))

"Just get there as fast as you can and stop them before they kiss" he said as he started walking down the road "Now i need you to sniff Haseo out if we have any hope of finding him"

Alyssia sat on haseos lap and wrapped her arms around his neck "Kiss me now Haseo and you wont ever have to worry about that Rose girl holding you back from what you want" Haseo just nodded and closed his eyes, Alyssia leaned foward and closed her eyes as well then quickly kissed him This was so easy!  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:45 pm
((lol! --after reading post-- *GASP* NOO!!! lol! anime moment..))

Rose let her surroundings vanished and ran as fast as she could -- knowing Xemnas would follow-- to Alyssia's house and gaped at it. "It's HUGE!" She said and then shook her head, Not the time now. She then jumped into the house, but before she crashed into it, she fell. The curtains weren't closed and saw Haseo kissing Alyssia. NOO!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:46 pm
Haseo was suddenly overcome by her spell and lost all thought and kissed back, Xemnas stepped through the door and yelled "Alyssia! what are you doing?! this wasnt part of our little deal" Alyssia jumped off of Haseo and turned to Xemnas and Rose "I dont care about that now, i think im in love with Haseo and im taking him for my own" She reached into her pocket and pulled out a remote control and predded the button on it and sleeping gas filled the room and ALyssia grabbed Haseo and pulled him through a secret passage and out of the house Im glad i came prepared  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:50 pm
Rose was overcome with anger as she pulled Xemnas' collar and yelled in his face, "DEAL!!!!!!! YOU THOUGHT YOU OWN US OR SOMETHING?? ALL WE WANTED WAS HELP AND NOW YOU -- ..." Rose looked at him anger just spilling over her, Dying with Haseo by our parent's hands would be so much more satisfactory than this pain... For all I know, he could be working for them...  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff