Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:11 pm
{{I think i might pull Kon and Zero back for a bit back to the Angeko ruins...}}  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:09 am
(Are you able to get online earlier? When you made that post it would have been past two in the morning here)

"Don't get me started with you!" Pre glared at Angelus before returning to her cussing.
"Holy crap...If looks could kill..." Tea said.
After a while Pre seemed to relax a little, but she still looked furious.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:59 am
//yay i got my comp fixed!!! it had a virus//  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:05 am
(^_^)  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:36 am
spade looked at KoTari. "is seraphiel coming?" she looked at lost.

lost looked at the frog swim.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:40 am
"Hold on a second. I'll check," KoTari said and his eyes seemed to glass over for a few moments. They then regained clarity and he looked back to Spade, "She says she's currently dealing with something and she'll be here shortly," He said.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:51 am
spade looked at KoTari. "ok" she watched the fish hide from her shadow.

lost focused on the frog again."why is its skin like that"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:00 am
"It's so that they can move and swim easier, slip out of predators' grasps better, absorb nutrients...There are a few uses for it," KoTari said.

(I laugh at Pre's outburst on the last page. I wanted her to rant like that for so long xd )  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:08 am
// nice XDDDD//
spade nodded. this was interestng.

lost watched it swim to the other side of the pond.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:09 am
The waitress came back after a few minutes, and plopped a bottle of wine, and a glass on Lyle's table. "Here ya go. Enjoy." Lyle smiled to her as she walked off, and poured himself a glass. His Stand noticed several men at another table looking at him rather strangely, making Lyle feel uneasy. One of them got up, and slammed his hands on Lyle's table, "HEY, Human! What's wrong with you." Lyle looked up at the man rather nervously, "Huh?"
"Your eyes! What the hell is wrong of them." Lyle shrugged, "One iris is a different color from another." Lyle smelled alcohol, and guessed the man was drunk, and an angry drunk at that.

WolfCarson

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:16 pm
We fear what we cannot understand yet we embrace love...
Lupus heard shouting and turned. "Hey kid! Shut them up, so I don't have to!" He shouted at the kid the drunks were yelling at. He was trying to enjoy his rum. Why couldn't drunks be less rowdy?
...Thus a contradiction against which no one can argue

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:48 pm
"Oh, so now your gonna shut me up huh!?!" shouted the drunk as he cracked his knuckles. Lyle held his hands up in defense, "No, no It's nothing like that. I don't like violence!" The man chuckled, "Ah well too bad, that mean this will be too easy!" Before the man could get off a punch, Mr. Crowly emerged from Lyle, and struck both the mans arms, sending a energy strike through his body, and severing his muscle tendons, like a psychic scalpel. To anyone who couldn't see Mr. Crowly, which was most people, it just looked like the man curled over in pain spontaneously, "Oh my god I'm sorry!" Lyle said crouching over the man, "I'm sorry, that came of instinct. A doctor should be able to patch that up!"  

WolfCarson

Fallen_Angel_Rosalie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:50 pm
Rosalie grew bored of her seat on the roof of the tallest building and let herself slip of the ledge. She fell quickly and spread her wings to catch herself right befor she hit the ground. Her wolves gathered around her with their tails wagging.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:55 pm
((Well Akari and Serpahiel seem frozen...and now tensions are high with the faeries...nice))

Angelus looked at Pre with a raised eyebrow but still said nothing. Talk about temperamental...and yet to him she looked cute when mad and insane.

Shane blinked and leaned against the wall, he could feel his heart beating in his chest and part of him wanted to hide behind his barrier.  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:03 pm
(Yeah. Pre can get worked up like that. She can go from calm and collected to weak and pathetic to angry and frightening all in a few short posts. I made her to be like that to represent her inversion. Tea is usually laid back)

"He says he won't do that again Onee-sama! So calm down!" Tea tried one more time.
Pre was silent for a moment and then turned back to the group, "As long as he means it. I don't need another life on my conscience," She said. She looked cross.

Seraphiel shrugged when she found that there was no more saving to be done, "KoTari says he's at the temple of darkness with Spade and Lost. Wanna go?" She asked.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games