Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Flanys, City in the Snow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:09 pm
Together the two did as directed, "Alright," Devin said as they put it down, "Now can we settle for bed?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:38 pm
Julia waves them out of the way. She then takes her book out an throws it onto the floor. It slowly grows into a replica of the other hotel beds, complete with sheets and a pillow. "There!" she says happily.  

Julia the Trickster

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:07 pm
Devin rubs his face, and raises his eyebrows at her, "Is that actually going to feel like a bed, or am I going to toss and turn all night cause it feel like a book? Cause seriously, I would have been perfectly fine with sleeping on the floor..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:38 pm
Kaede rolls her eyes at him. "It's a perfect replica down to the last thread. But I'll test it to make sure." Kaede walks over to the bed and flops down on it. "It's ok!" she says through the pillow. She sits up and grins.  

Julia the Trickster

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:58 pm
Devin leaned down over her, grinning playfully, "You know if the wolf takes over while I'm asleep, he's going to try and eat you for doing that."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:03 pm
Kaedes eyes get wide as she looks up at him. "W-what? Why? What did I do?"  

Julia the Trickster

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:11 pm
"You rolled in his bed... Like this!" He belly flopped softly on her, at the same time tickled her. He teased her like he had his sisters when he got to see them, "You just had to climb in my bed huh?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:32 pm
Kaede was very shocked and squirmed uncomfortably resulting in the collapse of her illusion. When it disappeared, it turned back into the book. Kaede fell to the floor hitting her head. "Get off!!!" she yelled angrily.  

Julia the Trickster

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:35 pm
Devin of course landed on top of her, harder this time, "Oooff..." He struggled to get up, "What? It was just teasing you!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:38 pm
Tiberius had been sitting on his bead uncomfortably while Kaede and Devin talked. When Devin had thrown himself upon her, he turned bright red and turned away.  

Lord of the Aesir

Julia the Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:45 pm
As Devin was getting up, Kaede shoved him off of her. She got up and turned to him angrily. In her fury, her appearance became more foxlike. She spoke angrily at him. "How dare you throw yourself on top of me!?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:57 pm
"It was a joke," Devin said from the floor. He didn't try to get up, "Have you never heard of a dog pile?"  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Julia the Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:05 pm
"No as a matter of fact I haven't! You invaded my personal space and touched me!" Kaede continues to stand towards the front of the room, glaring at Devin. It angered her even more when she realized that he must have forgotten about her thousand years of memory lost. How could she know what a dog pile was if she didn't even know her real name!?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:10 pm
Devin sat up slowly, and looked at her with a serious expression, "I apologize. I thought treating you like you were no different than one of my sisters would make you feel like you belonged here with us."  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Julia the Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:19 pm
Kaede calmed down enough to transform back into her human form. She crossed her arms and looked at Devin, still angry. "You should not lay casual hands on women who are not your kin, or your wife. I am neither." She looks off to the side. "Thank you...for at least trying to be nice to me...."  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games