Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:25 pm
"..." Kir turned and threw Bradley at Lily before she got too close. Then he let loose another barrage of magic arrows.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:27 pm
Lily caught Bradley and stopped in her tracks. She then gripped him and Durrahn and ducked behind the door to get some cover from kir's arrows. This put them inside the quarantine room.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:27 pm
Some Might Say...
Durrahn watched what was happening in horror, unsure of what to do. She glanced to the man who had told them not to open the door, wondering who he was for a split second before returning her attention to the fight. Suddenly Lily dragged her inside the quarantine room.

Archereus let out a low hiss, cursing his return to the realm for causing him to miss the heart. He drew another arrow and aimed it in a fraction of a second, but by then Kir was lifting the man, making a moving target. He concentrated and shot, aiming for the heart this time, but they ducked into the quarantine room.

[[Edit]]
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:30 pm
Bradley clutched the arrow in his shoulder and winced. He quickly yanked it out, "He's not a good listener isn't he?" He asked Lily, "Where the hell did this come from?" He looked at the arrow.

Kir continued his merciless attack on the group.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:32 pm
"there was someone following us," Lily replied, moving the door so it was between them and Kir. She was right, they had done something horrible to him, if he wasn't listening to his blood crystallis. "Something's not right."

Lydia looked at the group that had entered. She watched them as she continued to rattle the bars.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:35 pm
"Damn straight something's not right!" Bradley exclaimed, "We need to get out of here! I didn't think this was going to happen!"
Kir charged up magic and prepared to blast the group away with a concentrated beam of magic.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:36 pm
Lily focused on the blood crystallis specifically and tried again. "Kir, stop!" she yelled at him, unable to think of anything else. They needed for this to work.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:37 pm
Some Might Say...
Archereus remained out of the quarantine room, just in case they escaped the angel. It was a quarantine room, so, by his logic, they would only be able to exit through the door.

Durrahn trembled next to Lily, very afraid of what was about to happen. Her pupils dilated and she reacted on self preservation- she shifted into the form of a lion and pounced at Kir.

User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:39 pm
Kir angled his attack and fired at Durrahn.
"He's not listening!!" Bradley said, "We got to get out of here now!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:41 pm
Some Might Say...
Durrahn was smacked backwards, the blast shearing through her skin, and the ooze that was her blood seeping out. She reverted to her girl form and clutched the wound with an earsplitting shriek.

Archereus, possessing sensitive hearing, clutched his ears in pain at Durrahn's screech.

User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PSIP s a d a s - P s i
SPACESPACESPACE[ t h e m u s i c i a n ]PSASDASXDELILAGUITARLOVE<3333333

SPACESPACEL i v i n g - e a s y , - l i v i n g - f r e e .

SPACESPACESPACESPACES e a s o n - t i c k e t - o n - a - o n e - w a y - r i d e .

SPACESPACESPACE<33300000000000000000000000000000000000

"Kieran, stand down." said the voice of Rick Hunter suddenly from above Lydia's cage. The only problem was Rick wasn't in the quarantine chambers. "Well hello there Lily! Back so soon? I knew you couldn't resist having a drink with me." Psadas joked with a laugh, waving at the group that had just entered. He was sitting lazily on top of Lydia's cage, watching the whole proceeding. Just exactly how he had copied Rick's voice was unknown until a moment later when he passed his hands over his guitar again, only instead of music leaving the instrument, a voice did. "Kieran, protect these people." the voice of Rick Hunter said from Delila.

Psadas hopped down from Lydia's cage and finished off his beer before playing the empty bottle back into one of his pockets. Kieran didn't particularly bother him at the moment, since he had heard Rick's orders and they hadn't included attacking the hunter, which was what made it so easy to turn on him. That was also why he wasn't afraid even if his little trick failed to get Kieran attacking, since he wasn't a target. "You guys want want to deal with that shadowy guy." he mentioned with a small laugh.

SPACESPACESPACE<33300000000000000000000000000000000000

SPACESPACESPACESPACEA s k i n g - n o t h i n g , - l e a v e - m e - b e .

SPACESPACE T a k i n g - e v e r y t h i n g - i n - m y - s t r i d e .

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:43 pm
"Durrahn!" Lily called out when the shadow demon sprang out. "Why isn't he listening!" she demanded. Even when his blood crystallis had been taken away, Kieran had still obeyed her final orders. Why was he ignoring his soul now?  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:45 pm
Kir coldly turned on Psadas instead. He could detect different inflections from 'Rick's' voice. He fired magic at him instead, not intending to kill but severely injure.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:48 pm
Some Might Say...
Durrahn simply lay on the floor, sobbing. She couldn't think past the pain. She very rarely was hurt. In fact, this was only the third or fourth time in her life she had sustained a true injury. And it was just as crippling as always.

Archereus tensed when Psadas began trying to take control of the situation, but when he glanced in, the angel was targeting the bard. So the assassin just went back to waiting.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:52 pm
Lily ran over to help Durrahn. "Durrahn, hide in my pocket until this is over," she said, knowing the girl couldn't go on like this. "I'll let you know if I need your help."  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games