Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:37 pm
((well I hope you didn't drown detachi))

Aiyoku laughs "Oh what a beautiful scenery!" her pheonix looking birds tail collapses once and the bird begins chewing on more clay. It spits the clay out in the form of 6 fast and agile birds these birds swoop all in different directions towwards Raiden 1 above, 1 below, 1 in front, 1 to each side (left and right), and 1 behind. When the birds are close enough to Raiden Aiyoku makes a handsigns and all the birds explode at once (except the one she is standing on) creating a fireball and hell for Raiden. The area where Raiden once was seen is now shrouded in a cloud of smoke.

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:43 pm
(( sorry i didnt know you were up in the air so i guess he is sitting underwater right now =w=))

Spike Uchiha made his entrance bye appearing out of the poof of smoke that surrounded Raiden even though he only went threw the smoke to the side of him. Spike landed on the lake outside wherethe Hokages office once stood using the walking on water technique. "well Raiden-sensei i see you have gotten into trouble again." Spike said as he stood looking in the direction of the smoke that surrounded Raiden.

(( o.k to explain that i just jumped through the smoke for a dramatic entrance! XD)) (( edited))  

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:45 pm
((there is no roof to the kages office it was blown up..thus the crater in the middle of the leaf thus the lake))  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:48 pm
((is the birds attacking me or there to blind my vision???))  

Shruikan Tenshi

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:49 pm
(( there i edited it. i must have missed the Hokages office being destroyed... or i didn't read the posts thoroughly.))  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:51 pm
((the birds exploded right next to you thus trying to attack you...the smoke is just what comes after the boom.))  

Eris5

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:00 pm
As the clay birds flew towards him Raiden makes some quick handsigns and uses Water Style: Water Encampment Wall. A circular wall of water rose out of the lake surrounding Raiden blocking the birds/explosions from left/right/front/back/beneath*. He looks up and saw the last one coming at him from above. Since he couldnt do much in time a chakra barrier blocked it from touching him, but the force send him down into the lake. It knocked him senseless for a moment before he could rise out of the water standing on the surface. He weaved handsigns and a heavy blanket of mist shrouded the area, hindering all's eyesight. He used mist vision technique so he could see through it as clear as daylight. He makes more handsigns in preporation. His fan though was now useless being soaked.

((editted, this shouldnt confuse everyone I hope, I am very close to the water since the water filled the crator. So i am able to do this as the birds come at me. The one above I had to use the sharingans power to make a barrier of chakra to block it. So is this ok too? tryin not to do anything wrong so...))

*beneath meaning the wall came up before it could go under me.*  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:12 pm
Spike activated his Haze Sharingan so that he could see where everyone is at. Spike moved over to Raiden and said "so Raiden-sensei i hope you have a plan..." Spike said as he prepared to make quick hand signs if needed. Spike was glad that he had the opportunity to fight alongside his old teacher who had tought him many things.  

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:23 pm
Watching the two through the thick mist he nods "I do...but looks like its not a smart idea to be airbourne with that clay user. Clay is no good under water so I know how to do this...this is nothing more but a stage set up. Here read and take this. Study it and learn. It'll save you in the long run"
He hands Spike a scroll containing a jutsu Hanzo showed him. It was known as elemental armor

((pm me on why I want you to learn this))  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:28 pm
Spike nodded in agreement the took the scroll and placed it on his back, he then decided to make some hand signs for an attack. "true clay users generally have a weakness in their hands or in most of their clay attacks that can be bypassed..." Spike said waiting for Raidens reply while he finished up his hand signs.  

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:38 pm
((ya it made sense, the explanation made it more confusing lol))

The enormous wings of the phoenix like bird serve to blow the mist away from the bird so that Aiyoku is not shrouded in mist but her vision is. She simply flies above the mist. Thinking of something to do. She finally realizes what she should do and lands her bird on the edge of the lake she makes a series of handsigns and then slams her hands into the ground. Doton Tsuchi Tsunami no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Giant Wave) a giant wave of earth sweeps over the lake and mist turning the earth wave into mud, and anyone inside will feel the pressure of the immense weight. Not to mention the immense wave of earth/mud that can totally demolish anything that which is in its way.

Doton Tsuchi Tsunami no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Giant Wave Technique)
Description: After a long series of seals, the user puts his hand on the ground and molds a massive amount of chakra into it. A large, tsunami size wave of earth and rock rises up in front of the user and crashes forward, doing immense damage to the landscape. It is the same size as the Yougan Tsunami no Jutsu.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:46 pm
((oh ok, had to check XD. and damn you for mud XD))

Seeing the wave of mud Raiden sighs. He weaved handsigns and use chakra disruption pulse. The bolt of lightning slams into the mud tsunami, ripping out all the chakra within it stopping the jutsu completely. Weaving some handsigns he created 5 water clones, which spread out all around the lake, still within the mist.

((EDITTED))

Lightning Release · Chakra Disruption Pulse
[Raiton · Chakra Chacha Myaka]
A pulse of lightning that disrupts chakra
Handseals: Serpent, Monkey, Horse
Effect: The user sends out a pulse of lightning out from their body, that can disrupt chakra. If it hits an opposing ninjutsu (such as a Faton, Doton, Suiton, etc tech) The chakra witihn that technique will leave and disrupt the jutsu having it stop the jutsu. Also, if the pulse goes through the opponent it can disrupt their chakra for the next three posts.  

Shruikan Tenshi

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:53 pm
((Test who the hell aprroved that, that is beyond broken))  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:56 pm
((perkydemonofdoom, want a link? or use an easier jutsu thats not "broken"))  

Shruikan Tenshi

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:57 pm
((ya that sort of sucks a**. that was a high level S rank earth jutsu that takes lots of chakra and your only downfall of it is that it deteriates the eye? thats stupid because no one ever goes blind on their own will through good rp'ing. also that sounds like a portal jutsu which was banned in the guild))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games