Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:46 pm
Sypher wandered around and finally found sight of the village of the leaf. "My my, its been a pain in the a** looking for that zeramaru." Sypher noticed the amount of pure chaos going on and ran over and watched while laughing. "Well, it seems I don't have to destroy this village after all" He said in a sadistic manner. He looked around and noticed a puppet covered in cuts and water, he growled under his breath.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:46 pm
irishshamrock12
Kazuma appeared on a toad he looked up and saw all the people "Hey catch them" he said to the toad, the toads tounge plucked them out of the air.Kazuma saw Hanzo's body and went to him, he kneeled down next to him and did handsigns "Healing Hands" he said and his hands started to glow, he went to work healing Hanzo's wounds.

((Sorry for the OOC but I got to get this out of my system. Kazuma I think it is really unfair you got to learn Medical at Chunin. Since usual the rule is you can't do it after Genin. Not to mention your demon has all 5 elements. So you get all 5 Elements and Medical. Seems like it just asking to be OP. Anyway just needed to say that lol))  

Masumi H Dekata

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:52 pm
Masumi H Dekata
irishshamrock12
Kazuma appeared on a toad he looked up and saw all the people "Hey catch them" he said to the toad, the toads tounge plucked them out of the air.Kazuma saw Hanzo's body and went to him, he kneeled down next to him and did handsigns "Healing Hands" he said and his hands started to glow, he went to work healing Hanzo's wounds.

((Sorry for the OOC but I got to get this out of my system. Kazuma I think it is really unfair you got to learn Medical at Chunin. Since usual the rule is you can't do it after Genin. Not to mention your demon has all 5 elements. So you get all 5 Elements and Medical. Seems like it just asking to be OP. Anyway just needed to say that lol))

((Thats a stupid rule and Eris was going to teach me Medical anyway but I left she said so in one of the Velentines Day fourms, or the FRiday the 13th on >.< lol))

Kazuma stopped his jutsu after he healed the cuts and broken bones "Hanzo-Sama can are you concious" he asked the figure of his Anbu commander.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:52 pm
Masumi H Dekata
irishshamrock12

(( What rule? Most people need to be at least chuunin to learn medic jutsu and Kazuma can do what ever he wants it's his decision how he wants to lead his life and you have no say on what he wants to do. ))[  

Dark-Ninja70

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:53 pm
irishshamrock12
Masumi H Dekata
irishshamrock12

((Thats a stupid rule and Eris was going to teach me Medical anyway but I left she said so in one of the Velentines Day fourms, or the FRiday the 13th on >.< lol))

Kazuma stopped his jutsu after he healed the cuts and broken bones "Hanzo-Sama can are you concious" he asked the figure of his Anbu commander.
* Hanzo opened his eyes wearily *
"K...Kazuma is that you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:58 pm
Dark-Ninja70
Masumi H Dekata
irishshamrock12

(( What rule? Most people need to be at least chuunin to learn medic jutsu and Kazuma can do what ever he wants it's his decision how he wants to lead his life and you have no say on what he wants to do. ))[

((Dark just shut up. I wasn't yelling at him to change it I was just say my personal opinion which you do a lot so hush. Also it has been the rule since the beginin of this guild.

Medical Jutsus

Minimum Requirements to start:
-Must take medical ninja path to learn all
-Must start at genin
-Other paths may learn up to stage 1 at chuunin

Now unless there a rule where I can't say my own opinion then I can say what I want. I'm not asking him to change anything, I just needed to point that out.))  

Masumi H Dekata

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:58 pm
Kazuma smiled "Yes Hanzo-Sama it's me I heard you killed Neseka and Came back to help because I think he really REALLY wanted me dead" he said laughing.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:01 pm
(he killed neska? damn......)  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:02 pm
Masumi H Dekata
Dark-Ninja70
Masumi H Dekata
irishshamrock12

((Dark just shut up. I wasn't yelling at him to change it I was just say my personal opinion which you do a lot so hush. Also it has been the rule since the beginin of this guild.

Medical Jutsus

Minimum Requirements to start:
-Must take medical ninja path to learn all
-Must start at genin
-Other paths may learn up to stage 1 at chuunin

Now unless there a rule where I can't say my own opinion then I can say what I want. I'm not asking him to change anything, I just needed to point that out.))
(( No, you listen here I WILL NOT stand for you to talk to me like that. I did not mean to offend you I was merely saying Kazuma can do what he wants and it's not up to me or you what he does. I'm a crew and it's not like I don't know the rules but here in konoha most people started at chuunin and I doubt anyone will really care because a jutsu is a jutsu if you are within the level you need to be at to learn it then it's perfectly fine. Now you are oocing up this forum if you wish to continue this discussion pm him. ))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:04 pm
irishshamrock12
Kazuma smiled "Yes Hanzo-Sama it's me I heard you killed Neseka and Came back to help because I think he really REALLY wanted me dead" he said laughing.

( Well Ban said he died a few pages back so I guess I can go along with it. By the way it was Ban I killed that happened before he went sycho just the posts came after because he kinda ignored my posts and went after you. )

"Neska? no it was Ban the tsukikage, I also killed Sakuya the ex kazekage. Anyway I don't care about that did I save them? Is everyone ok?"  

Dark-Ninja70

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:06 pm
((Look im sorry for what I said, but it did seem like you verbaly attacked me when i was just trying to help. I dont have to be crew to point something out which seems off. Anyway I'm done, bye everyone))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:08 pm
Masumi H Dekata
((Look im sorry for what I said, but it did seem like you verbaly attacked me when i was just trying to help. I dont have to be crew to point something out which seems off. Anyway I'm done, bye everyone))
"What rule? Most people need to be at least chuunin to learn medic jutsu and Kazuma can do what ever he wants it's his decision how he wants to lead his life and you have no say on what he wants to do. "

Yea that really seems like I verbally attacked you? neutral

I never said you had to be crew to point something out so please don't put words in my mouth I was merely saying that I was crew and that I have experience with this guild and have read threw the rules. Alright now back to rping ))  

Dark-Ninja70

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:10 pm
(anyways, back to the RPG......oh, and is this blast gone now or whatever it was?)

nina walk back to the leaf as she then saw hanzo and some other person there. she then ran up to them and look down at hanzo. "you ok? what happen?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:18 pm
((Actully the "you have no say on what he wants to do." though true seems kinda 'rough'. But don't get to worked up over her Hanzo. She OCD and having an episode. She really very nice if you catch her on a good day. Anyway))

A small snake slithered near the site of the explosion, searching for a certain someone.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games