Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Maria Kindle

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:51 am
Maria hid in the trees surpressing her aura to zero giving a better chance to not be seenn. He seems to know about the art of balance as well the flowing ki of Hyjuken strange.... I better give off a warning attack..just incase hes from Leausis. Maria took 4 Origami Shurikens and whipped them towards Tezu.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:57 am
Tezu stood there and felt sounds coming towards him...Tezu took a step back to dodge the upcoming attack... Origami paper...hmm only those I know who can use that skill is... no way did they adopt a daughter? as Tezu opened his right eye and looked around... Hmm...strange.. her aura feels like the wind...steady and silent.. if they did adopt a girl..I would have a better chance to use the Astral Aura and send a surrounding shockwave.. but only short... as Tezu closed his right eye and began to a universal aura.. as it started to overlap his body..  

Miluion Feredir

Maria Kindle

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:16 am
Maria felt a wind pulse being pushed everywhere.. Maria closed her eyes and opened her Dragons eyes.. as she looked at Tezu with red colors..she could see another aura overlapping him as if it was manifesting itself What is this... its no mere aura I ever seen? Wait...I did hear from my GrandMother that she knew a boy who entered the caverns..and came out with a aura called the Astral Aura.. and soon evolved into Astral form then to Astral Sync.. where he combine his spirit with Nephilis... hmm Maria came out and stood there infront of Tezu.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:23 am
Tezu felt a prescense and rested his mind as his aura soon dispersed "It seems your known as the Prodigy of Hyjuken am I correct?" as Tezu stood there waiting for an answer.  

Miluion Feredir

Maria Kindle

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:52 pm
Maria was in awe of his appearance..."Yeah what it to you.." as Maria stood there placing her right hand on her side and her left on her hip..  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:57 pm
Tezu stood there and chuckled. "Nothing, I was just heading to Shale.. and then I felt a familiar aura.. I wonder are you the adopted girl of the two masters of Hyjuken..?" as Tezu wondered?  

Miluion Feredir

Maria Kindle

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:01 pm
"Yeah..why..wait your here to kill them... Nice try assassin...Trying to take the name of Herbacea's leader... " as Maria took his hands and took a form of Hyjuken placing her right arm and hand over her left.."I will stop you, Believe it" as Maria focused her Ki and took two of her hands into a fist. "Dragons Barrage!" as Marias fists started to strike multiple times at the speed of light.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:04 pm
Tezu was kinda confused as he took his steps and started to dodge every strike she gave him... "You seem to be confuse tadpole... using Hyjuken against another is futile" as Tezu leaped back and placed the same motion of Maria's and focused his Ki and Chi together as it roared loudly "Dragons Double Barrel Shotgun!" as Tezu struck many times at the speed of light increasing its sounds to scratch or push his opponent back for the final barrage...  

Miluion Feredir

Maria Kindle

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:08 pm
Maria was blown away from the hits, there were scratches and cuts on her face... "Dragons Kick!" as Maria ran towards Tezu leaping upwards to flip her kick up his chin to knock the sense out of him..confident she hit him...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:17 pm
Tezu switched his feet and his fists into a slowly sakura petal as he leaped back grabbed her neck and flipping her like a rotation wheel over him and whipping her into the sands of Shale. "Fallen Sakura" as Tezu said.. Tezu vanished and reappeared 6 feet away from Maria.. standing there placing his bandanna over his eyes...  

Miluion Feredir

Maria Kindle

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:28 pm
Maria felt the hot sands blowing cross her face and her hair.. "Your fast..A-Assasin but...still not...still...not good enough" as Maria took her hands and pushed herself up... standing there breathing a bit hard.. "Take this.. Mutsu Enmei Style: Ikazuchi!" as Maria leaped into the air creating two circles as she placed her legs and arms together "Ikazuci form, Drill kick!" as Maria twirled into a form of a drill as her leg was the bottom spire as she aimed for Tezu's Top head.. "Die!"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:31 pm
Tezu released his Astral form as his right eye glowed white... His hand grabbed her foot and slid his hand to her ankle and forced her down into the sand with massive force of his aura..as it crackled the surface... "I'm not an Assassin I'm Tezukya Vanda And a fellow friend to your leader Nephilis..stop your fighting... I'm only passing by"  

Miluion Feredir

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:32 pm
Riko had already got on her clothes, a pinstriped vest to go over her white button up shirt that accented her small frame. She had on a black mini skirt and boots that were different colors, going to her knees. "You like Kessaris?" She smiled, showing him. THere was socks that went up the rest of the way that was blood red.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:35 pm
Maria breathed alot harder now as she got up slowly..."Liar! you think I will believe that crap, your here to kill my grand mother so you can get the crystal around her neck thats worth 12 lands... I wont let you kill her!" as Maria formed Hyjuken and began to take out her sword then she began to wrap its energy into her sword..create a high roar of a sound.. " Hyjuken Flowing blade of White Fangs!" as Maria yelled leaping towards Tezu..  

Maria Kindle

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:37 pm
Tezu sighed and walked passed her like the wind taking his left hand he whipped it to her neck... knocking her out.. "Take a breather.. I'm only passing by... great I used up all my time here... I hope Alyss wont hate me..." as Tezu sighed.. Tezu opened a portal and appeared in shale after closing the gate.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games