Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:47 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter wasn't even remotly interested in their little game of favorites anymore. The only thing that caught his attention was the warm girl beside him. "Game over" he growled as he rolled to pin her beneath him he rubbed her shoulders gently then slowly trailed his hands down to her hips and up her nightgown. He kissed her neck and ear before bringing his lips to hers to feverently kiss her while his hands continued their roaming.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:50 pm
Ravin Black

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I make the darkness.

Ravin lay still, hugging Dylan as she slept. Sweet, pleasant things roamed her dreams instead of the darkness there usually was. Ravin snuggled closer into the warmth that was Dylan. She never gave off warmth but she did like it.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:58 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica was totally done with the game by the time Hunter growled Game over. He was pinning her down before she could react and his lips were kissing her neck as he rubbed her shoudlers. As she groaned his hands slid up her short nightgown and he was kissing her ear. "Hunnterrr.." She moaned and then his lips were fiercly kissing hers before she could say anymore. He was letting his hands roam amoungst her body and she was smiling through his kiss. Her tongue was caressing his lightly and her fingers were trailing along his cold skin.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:04 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan smiled as Ravin snuggled closer to him. He continued to jot down little tid bits of information about his day as well as dreams he had. He really wanted to start playing soccer again, it was on his top 5 things to do. Then there were the far fetched ones.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:08 pm
||I don't know what to write xD Oh, Sam, I replied in Dream Journal.||  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:17 pm
||im going to edit my post shortly in DJ. (: im working on a profie for an rp||  

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:29 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunnterr.. she moaned which only made him want her more and he had to keep himself from literally tearing off the flimsy nightgown. He felt her tounge in his mouth and responded with enthusiasm intertwining his with hers while his hands slid down to play with the top of her underwear.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:37 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Veronica groaned as Hunters tongue tangled with hers. She wanted him to rip what was left of her clothes off. She needed him to. God, he was so good at making her want him so freaking badly. She'd never needed so much self control in her entire life.

Her eyes caught sight of a shooting star fly through the sky, the twinkle was held in her eyes for a moment as she continued to kiss Hunter. Her eyes slowly closed as he played with her underwear. She felt her body shiver at his icy touch. She loved him.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:40 pm
||awesome! I'm heading to bed because I'm tired. cya guys tomorrow!||  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:51 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter watched the shooting star in the reflection of her dark eyes. Love for her welled up inside him and his passionate demanding kisses turned into smaller more intimate ones. His roaming hands foucus on her hips and lower back. He kissed her tenderly and lovingly, letting his mouth trail from her lips to her neck and back to her lips.

||G'noght Evo. ninja yet another frinkin cool typo. Go my iPod ^^||
||And if I log off randomly without warning it's cause my iPod died. *batterie is low and I can't find the charged XD||||

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:01 pm
samanthaualani
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Veronica felt Hunters love for her radiate from his kisses. They were no longer demanding but sweet and smaller. His hands were lingering at her lower back and his lips were trailing from hers to her neck. She breathed slowly and her fingers pulled at his boxers lightly. She smiled as he kissed her neck again and returned to her lips. "I really like this game more." She smirked and pulled herself closer to Hunter.

||lol you ish funny xp and okies ): ||

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:02 am
|||alrighty, well. you all died xp night!|||  

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:38 am
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

I really like this game more. she pulled herself closer to him and smirked. Hunter continued his small kisses. Moving his head lower with every kiss or nibble. His mouth rested on her hip "That was your plan the whole time wasn't it love." he nibbled at her hip then took the edge of her underwear and tugged teasingly. He kissed allong her panty line sensually and let his mouth rest at the center.

||Sorry I got cut off right as I was typing the post. >.< and it turned out my step mom took my charger, I didn't lose it. Grrrrr scream ||

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:07 am
ManAxXxSamA

User Image

He breathed in her scent and sighed at the sweetness of it all. He stroked down her hair in the back careful not to mess it up, "Anything you want I guess. We have all the time in the world, well until sundown in which I am going to have to insist that you get to bed at home." Armand gave her a squeeze and a surprisingly warm hug that came from him holding her for a period of time. He brought her lips to his and gave her a lingering kiss. Afterwards he grabbed her by the hand and led her away from the garden. "How about dinner? It is almost night and I don't suppose you ate anything all day."

User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

Madeline leaned against him as he stroked her hair. She felt him sigh. She felt every movement he made, which was few. She smiled. "Why do you insist I be home, by sundown? I don't think my parents will mind." They probably would. They were a little overprotective, but she liked them that way. They were her parents. He squeezed her and then it turned into a hug. She hugged him back. Mads enjoyed the feeling when she did. Her heart did this flutter thing, like butterfly's wings when it moved from flower to flower. His lips moved down to hers and they lingered there. Armand then grabbed her by the hand. "Dinner sounds nice." They headed out of the garden. Good thing he was leading or else they would be lost.

....that can't get enough of her Armand
User Image  

MistressInTheWinterCoat

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:27 am
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Veronica giggled lightly as his mouth nibbled at her stomach, That was your plan the whole time wasn't it, love. "Actually, no." She giggled lightly again. Hunters lips were at her hip and then he was pulling at her underwear gently. Teasingly. He kissed along the rim of her underwear and she moaned. "God, Hunter, you're more of a tease then I am." She tangled her fingers in his hair.

||don't cha just love parentals? neutral lol. ||  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games