Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Plushie Palace & Pub ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:28 pm
"No extras!" doppleDanish shouted from the kitchen where he was baking pizzas.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:57 pm
"The little bitty wouldn't look good in a furry suit anyway." Tao said taking a seat "You're all kinda weird, like a family of circus clowns."

"I think you should shut your mouth and die in the fires of hell." Tobias said grabbing Tao by his ear. "Or you can stop with the trashing of your own friends, I say the letter will hurt less."  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:02 pm
"Oh so violent!"

doppleDanish hopped out of the kitchen covered in flour.

"By the powers of LOVE, JUSTICE, AND HOPE! Flonne School Technique # 64836! PLUSHIE PASTRY!"

He hurled gobs of dough at Tao and Tobias, turning them both into plushies.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:28 am
This is easy! "Plushie Pallace Pizzas! Eleven dollars for single topping, twelve for double, and fifteen for unlimited!"  

2ndLtHavoc

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:20 pm
Faulty Ambition
"Oh so violent!"

doppleDanish hopped out of the kitchen covered in flour.

"By the powers of LOVE, JUSTICE, AND HOPE! Flonne School Technique # 64836! PLUSHIE PASTRY!"

He hurled gobs of dough at Tao and Tobias, turning them both into plushies.

"Azure flame... " Tobias said as the dough was cooked by a flames that gave of a blue color as it cooked. "I don't like pizza the dough isn't really good for my digestive system."

ao raised his hand and brought it up in a wave motion. "Menu." He said as a display menu bloked the charrec dough from hitting them. "Okay, no more throwing stuff, I am tired of the place now but myy powers aren't getting their normal range without some moron trying to shut them off, next person who throws something is going to get so pumped full of lead their head will whistle when they breathe."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:25 pm
Forte' moved closer to Shinobu. "Okay, d-does anybody else want some p-pizza?"  

2ndLtHavoc

Rozalin Wednesday

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:50 pm
"Yeah we'll have some. Give us two pizas, one with blades of blood and Midori slices. THe other extra angel hair, Meteor bits, and make sure to leave some diamond dust for use. Hit it with a philosipher's stone. Oh, and get your game on." Shinobu said placing his order.

"I disn't understand what the hell he said." Puff said rubbing his head.

"One tomato and Green Pepper pizza, the other extra cheese, sausage, and don't gforget the pamesan cheese. And make it snappy." Honeydew translated.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:42 pm
"You hear that, doppleDanish? One tomato green pepper, and a double-cheese sausage with parmesan!" Forte' yelled into the kitchen. "Oh, that'll be $24 dollars, and don't forget a tip for your lovely waiter!"  

2ndLtHavoc

Rozalin Wednesday

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:47 pm
Puff reached into his mouth and pulled out two twentys. "Here you go. Keep the change." Puff said handing over the bills. "Do you know if the wolf painting that was on the wall is still here. I wanted to know if there was any positive reactions to it."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:24 pm
"Yeah, Puff, but we had to take it down. One guy loved it so much he tried to add his own touch to it. We're still trying to clean off his vomit."

The pizzas flew out of the kitchen into Forte''s hands.

The globs of dough flying at the two violent ones erupted in clouds of flour as they were blocked. It enveloped the pair, turning them into plushies. Their powers were still intact, but they would remain as plushies for a good while. A good while would be when a member of the Palace Staff decided that they should be turned back. It was irreversible otherwise.

((Take it as a plot twist.))  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

2ndLtHavoc

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:33 pm
Forte' inspected the twenties for a second before shrugging and stuffing them into his pocket. "Enjoy!" he said, handing over the pizzas.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:52 pm
Puff snatched the pizzas, but was stopped short of eating them by Shinobu. He held Puff's mouth open with his foot.

"You need manners, ladies first." Shinobu said opening the boxes and leting the female Red Blazers take their share first and dumping the rest into Puff's mouth.

"Dammit man, Keep your feet outta my mouth." Puff said as he chewed his food.  

Rozalin Wednesday

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:12 pm
Faulty Ambition
"Yeah, Puff, but we had to take it down. One guy loved it so much he tried to add his own touch to it. We're still trying to clean off his vomit."

The pizzas flew out of the kitchen into Forte''s hands.

The globs of dough flying at the two violent ones erupted in clouds of flour as they were blocked. It enveloped the pair, turning them into plushies. Their powers were still intact, but they would remain as plushies for a good while. A good while would be when a member of the Palace Staff decided that they should be turned back. It was irreversible otherwise.

((Take it as a plot twist.))

((okay... I'll deal with it... not like I can really do anything about it.))

"I blame you, you pansy little momma's boy." Tao said slapping Tobias with his plushie hands. "Grweat I can't even make a proper fist."

Tobias walked over to Tao and kicked him hard in the shin. "I'm used to this, Reiko used to turn me into a plushie all the time, I'm a ba boyfriend and an evenn worse father." Tobias said backhanding Tao into a wall.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:21 pm
"Come here, both of you." Puff said stomping his foot. "I got 1/4 of a mind to eat both of you and swallow."

"Is it me or does his threats sound kinda off?" Tickey said rubbing her chin.

"This is the bottomless pit for a stomache dracomancer of the Red Blazers we are talking about. Ack, mouthful." Honeydew said holding her tongue having bitten it.  

Rozalin Wednesday

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:50 am
danish sat on the counting happy to see the customers enjoy themselves
"yay!"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games