Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:07 am
((i don't care who plays the king i just want that jay will try to kill him because he sees no other way to get real peace!!))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:45 am
((That is fine with me Bonnie. I can't figure out how to get him in.))

Zeek slowly started to climb back up the stairs. Feeling pain with every step.  

zeek123abc

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:51 am
((Okay. Is everyone okay with Bonniebluejeans playing Annexus? I really don't care, as long as this thing stays alive. This is my longest lasting RP and I want to see it live to at least page 100.

And I just realized something. They never reported Asuka's death.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:43 am
((it is okey!I bet she will make him evil X3))

Zack folowed his friend"Zeek... i think if things would go worse i would stay here this time...and please..stay here too.I think an escape would just fail.."  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:55 pm
Zeek looked at Zack "Yeah expecially with the condition I am in" he said with a small smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:13 pm
((Yes, I do plan to make him evil, but for the sake of consistency I don't plan to change his personality. All key plot points will remain the same. Alright here I go... I hope its okay if I make use of a few guards/ messengers and such to serve as extensions of the king.))

Elisabeth had one hand on her axe, glaring at Jay with a vicious look on her face. This kid needs to learn some respect She thought King's orders or not, she was tired of sitting around being nice to these... people. She was about to draw her axe, when there was a knock at the door and a guard entered.

The guard looked around briefly and then cleared his throat and spoke.
"The King regrets that he cannot join his guests this evening and asks that they please return to their homes for the time being. In the meantime he asks that the Eternal Eyes decide on a representative to speak on their behalf. The negotations will begin in three days at a neutral location to be decided later."

The guard then turned to speak to the members of the Army in the room.
"If the warriors, Zeek, Arisu, Asuka, Mamoru, Qin, and Elisabeth would please follow me, the King summons you."

((Did I get all the army in the last bit?"))  

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:35 pm
Zeek got to the gaurd "Great more walking" he said with a slight chuckle and stood by the Gaurd.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:25 am
(Jay?...Jay...eternal eye..and leader of the guild of thieves don't you mean Zack XDD))  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:34 am
((*sigh* sorry will go back and edit. I don't know why I did that. I think I originally had the guard list off the EE too.... then I changed my mind about that, but somehow Jay's name got worked in there.....

EDIT: Oh, and I have intentionally not had Zack summoned right now, if thats okay. smile ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:02 am
"Hm...This will be a bit awkward, considering Asuka is no longer alive. Well, Lord Annexus will find that out soon. I am not looking forward to seeing his reaction," Arisu said. Then she went over to where Zeek and the guard were standing.
Mamoru followed Arisu over to the door.
Mina remained silent, still feeling bad about killing Asuka.  

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:33 am
Zack smilled"Well seems so...but just for you..I didn't hera my name..."Zack looked questionable at the guarrd"AM i allowed to ask why i am not summoned too?After all i am the kings son...or not?"He smiled broadly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:28 pm
Qin, who was reaching for her naginata, obeyed orders and followed the guard. Though she was suspicious as to why the King hadn't called for his own son, she had something else on her mind:
I hope he forgives my absence... But he might overlook it altogether, seeing as how we're all in such a precarious situation. Though he did give me permission to continue my search-- No, no... she shook off the thought, That doesn't matter, I have my duty to him and I should have returned regardless.... She continued debating with herself, wondering if he would even call it to her attention.  

SapphireScythe

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:12 pm
The guard turned to Zack before he left to answer his question.
"It is not my place to ask such things of the king. I can guess, though, that the King wishes for you to rest and recooperate from your injury"

The guard led them down several cooridors and past the throne room where the King typically summoned his Army. The guard stopped and knocked at a door and announced that he had returned. The door opened and they were led into a large study room. The walls were lined with old books and a map of the country and surrounding territories was mounted on the far wall.

The King was seated behind a desk that was covered with papers and books. He was studying a scroll intently. Not bothering to look up, he waved the guard off. He glanced up briefly then spoke.

"Is my throne gone and my power overthrown that my summons are to be ignored?" he spoke with restrained anger in his voice "there is one other that was called, where is she?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:14 am
Zack crossed his arms and shrug"Well...then..."He looked to Mina and Jay "Well I am in my room and i think you should also go home..." Even if i have a kinda bad feeling about that...He smiled at them and then turned to go.

Jay nodded and then looked at Mina"I don't really like how this is going....but let's return home for now.."  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:46 am
"Okay. That's really all we can do," Mina said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"My Lord, Asuka was killed by the Eternal Eyes in the most recent fight. She died protecting Mamoru's life. It seems that she was in love with him," Arisu said, not hesitating.  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games