Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Mecha Main Street ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:07 pm
"I've met him before.... But he's a smart guy.... I'm pretty new too, so it stands to reason that I'm not trusted much.... trust has to be earned. If I was the boss.... I'd probably be the same way," Blaize replied smiling. She wasn't ignorant. She had trained to be an assassin for god sakes, so the attempt to get information wasn't unnoticed. There didn't seem to be anyone around at the moment either. "..... Not a lot of people to talk to eh?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:37 pm
Ravyn nodded, agreeing wholeheartedly. She knew exactly what it was like to be paranoid about the people near her. "I guess not...This part of town doesn't seem very lively. Kinda creepy huh?" She looked around at the shells of the buildings around her, shuddering. This is a little too close to home... "Where to next? I don't think there's going to be a lot of people around..."  

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:43 pm
"Well.... Now we have to go to the Jarian Head Quarters..... This place should be more interesting..." Blaize smiled for a moment, before grinning at Ravyn. "Then we can head to base." She grinned, before turning back to the entrance.

{Exits to Jarian Headquarters}  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:44 pm
Ravyn had a moment to look confused before she turned to follow Blaize.

{Exits to Jarian Headquarters}  

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:18 pm
[Entering from Main Gate]

Alex holds his nose as soon as he gets here. Man, what is that stink? Smells like metal and gasoline. And magic. Transmutation. Polymorphic. A weapon? It was Blaize's.

Although it's extremely difficult to smell the magic through the fumes of this place, Alex starts following the trail in the direction of...

[exits to Jarian Headquarters]  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:25 am
"Why The Hell Are We Here Again?"
"Your Getting Upgraded. As For What's Getting Upgraded, Well It's A Lot Of Things. I Also Wanted To Give Away Some Of My Infinite Laser Ammo Batteries For Free. I've Got All The Resources To Make Almost As Much As I Like, And If I Run Out, Well, I'll Get More Resources!"

Zero Set Up A Stand For The Infinite Laser Ammo Batteries And Began Shouting:

"Tired Of Limited Laser Ammo? Get Some Of These For Absolutely FREE! It'll Give All Your Beam Weapons Infinite Energy! Connect It To Any Laser Weapon You Like, Not Just Mech Weapons! Their Free! Absolutely Free! Infinite Ballistic Ammo Generators Coming Soon!"  

subibi

O.G. Gaian

6,675 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:21 am
Intriqued, Curvo approached the stand. Intrested in making aa few additions to his bare armament since he would be here awhile.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:55 am
" Ah, a customer! Take as much as you want, their all free! "  

subibi

O.G. Gaian

6,675 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:16 am
Curious, Curvo picked up a couple dozen of the powerful batteries and approached Zero. Lacking a mouth, the golem attempted to mime its desire, trying to convey the question 'Do you carry a gun to go with this?'  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:26 pm
" Of course! here, take this: its a standard beam sub-machine gun. It'll do for you."

Zero nodded and handed the medium-sized gun to the customer.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" There he is, my sibling. Whether he joins me or not, he is my brethren, and thus I will spare him...I think I'll watch as he goes about his life. He's my predecessor and I am his succeeder...Ah, yes, I was going to meet number two at the port."

And with that, ATX-001 jumped off the back of the building he was standing on and headed for the port to meet his "sister".

((to the port that I forgot the exact name of))  

subibi

O.G. Gaian

6,675 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:01 pm
Curvo accepted the machine gun and waved it about, testing the weight and aim. Satisfied with it, Curvo mimed a question about the price.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:52 am
"That'll Be 64 Credits."

Suddenly, a burst of smoke erupted from the ground, with an ominous figure concealed behind it.

" MUHUHUHUHUH!! COME ON THEN, ZERO...LETS SEE WHAT YOU CAN DO! "

The looming figure bounded out of the smoke and landed with a huge thud near Zero, who was crouching behind his stand with a Gauss Shotgun in one hand and a burning flame sword in the other. Then, Zero frontflipped out from behind his stand, leapt on to Big 3 and held onto his mech suit's back and blasted the Gauss Shotgun into the back of the mech suit's head.

"HA! TRY HAR-GUFFAGH! "

Big Zero charged into Big 3's mech suit with his roller skates blazing with sparks before picking the mech suit up by its head and smashing it into the ground. Zero leapt off just in time and stabbed his Flame Sword into the suit's head.

" IM GLAD I DIDN'T PUT THE COCKPIT THERE... "

Big 3 climbed out of the suits cockpit, revealing his true appearance. He was still overwhelmingly large, looking like a heavily muscled man.
Then, Number 2 climbed out of the cockpit, pulled out her dart rifle and shot a sleeping dart at Zero.

((To Data Towers))  

subibi

O.G. Gaian

6,675 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100

Sohisohi

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 10:12 pm
Merit stepped out of hes shop. It was a long night but he finally obtained his package. The large crate stood in front of him. Merit's crowbar was in the back or the shop, lost somewhere within the pile of scrap he has there. So instead he battered the side of the crate till is broke open. Before Merit stood the G15 Power Armor he ordered a few days earlier. This armor doubled as a space suit being that is was used to fight on other planets. No all had air or even friendly environments. Which war it was used for escaped Merit. But, he had a job to do. In no time the armor was moved to the front of his shop. "Come one come all get your G15 now. Just one only one, hurry before the opportunity of a life time sells out" He yelled at the street outside his shop. With all the noise this was the best way to attract customers.

((I believe the most used currency system in Byako is payment by credits. But there is no limit to how much you have. So, it is just as abundant as air. Therefor your payment will be threw a quest that will end in a boss fight of some kind. Bosses are hard and you WILL die going it alone... pick companions. The armor isn't the only thing in here. Just show a picture of what you see... Make sure it is mechanical. I may start doing this for other kinds of shops depending on how well this goes.))

((I'll only be able to handle one or two groups at a time. Hopefully this should make things easier for those who want to RP but have no clue where to start. And yes, this will be within Byako's city limits. Others may not, but that's if this works out.))  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 2:22 pm
((To those who own and/or run this RP: This is my first post, so lemme know if anything needs editing or deleting. I'm still quite confused about this guild. sweatdrop ))

It all happened in a flash, as reality melded into fiction, then once more real. Familiar territory faded to darkness from all sides, and danced along the tunnel in plumes of technicolored light. The warmth subsided from the angel's limbs, soon replaced by an ice-cold fluid pumping so vehemently through his veins. He remained conscious, yet no part of this descent maintained any sense of reality. The dark walls shifted to transparency, briefly revealing the stars and foreign planets beyond. Then, everything stopped. The angel and the robot began to fall.

People within the endless city below could see as something dropped out of orbit, entering the stratosphere rapidly. A long rift in the sky slowly closed behind it, recovering the normality of a nighttime sky. A trail of blue-tinted light streaked across the sky, following and surrounding the object until the very moment of impact. A loud crash! erupted throughout the city, as it landed right smack-dab in the center of the Mecha Main Street.

Tendrils of smoke arose from the deep crater, thin wisps of blue energy still crackled in the air around it. Time stood still, shrouded in the suddenness and mystery of such an occurrence. And then, something stirred from within.

Ami pulled herself out of the deep pit, barely damaged at all, albeit a little dirty from the dust. Her small figure rose to street-level, with graceful, inhuman movements. Her eyes glowed blue in the darkness, the metallic "skin" framing them reflected the streetlight. Someone was draped limply over the robot's shoulder.

The android took another few effortless steps forward, away from the crater that she had created. Once far enough from the risk zone, she knelt down on the pavement, and set down the man she had been carrying. He was currently unconscious, and had suffered some injuries to the head and back. Unusually dark blood trickled down his pale face. Ami uttered something quick in a foreign language, then moved with frantic hands as she tried to stop her creator's bleeding. She completely ignored the crowd growing around them, as nothing else mattered more at the time being than Will's survival.

Hiddochi wolf

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Sohisohi

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 5:28 pm
((I don't run this area. I think the guy that dose is RPing... Somewhere.))

((Don't worry, this is the city of everything... No such thing as to much here. As well I to am a bit confused myself... And I joined a month ago... Or week ago, I forget.))

Merit stood next to his piece of armor shouting. It appeared that no one really wanted a full on combat suit. Who would have thought Merit thought to himself. A sound came from afar. It sounded like someone fired off a missile. Random misfires and explosions tended to occurred on Mecha Main Street. Merit was not all to concerned. The chances that a random missile would hit his shop was extremely unlikely, even if he was located out in the middle of Macha Main Street.

An explosion occurred in front of Merit's shop. The force of it threw Merit back into his shop. He few against a wall, his armor fallowed him. It missed him on account that Merit was not made out of steel. Unlike his armor that just crashed through the wall he few against. He picked himself himself up looking at the wall he would have to replace. The condition of the armor was not on Merit's mind. Chances are that is was just fine. He looked back over to the street. There were no flames at the time of the explosion. "Somebodies mech must have malfunctioned. I wonder if there ok?" He said to himself.

Merit headed to the creator. There was nothing in it but, a crowd was gathering around something next to it. He pushed threw them, something that was much easier in his youth. Merit saw a man laying down with a women siting over the man. It was quite obvious that the women was some kind of machine. Others in the crowd could tell as well. You don't get in the mech business if you can't tell the difference between humans and machines.

Merit stepped out of the crowd and went over to them. He knelled down by the man's hand and said. "We have to get him to a hospital." The man had some bad injuries, something an old mechanic would not be able to handle.

((Ya, sorry but I can only repair vehicles, heal robots, and/or robotic body parts. We will have to go to New Hope Hospital, I'm pretty sure there is a person in charge of running the area. If not... We shale spawn a random NPC and call him/her Doctor Don't))  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff