Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:55 am
_________________________User Image
User ImageUser Image

Fenrir crossed his arms over his broad chest in a way that, in a funny way, mimicked Amara. He closed his eyes and in a quieted but still obviously ticked off voice he confessed to Amara. "I'm looking for this village's weapon styles, along with some help building a rather special healing machine. Word is Arekku has some kind of Angel boosting his medical powers, so I figured he might be of some use." Fenrir opened his eyes to look back at Amara. "Happy?"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:58 am
User ImageUser Image Silver Moons and paper chains,
Faded maps and shiny things.
You're my favorite one-man show.
A million different ways to go.
Will you fly me away?
Take me away with you,
My love.
Painted scenes, I'm up all night.
Slaying monsters, flying kites.
Speak to me in foreign tongues.
Share your secrets one by one.
Will you fly me away?
Take me away with you,My love.

*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

"What a beautiful nightmare life can be...."

She didn't care if he was mocking her. She was just happy that he atleast was man enough to tell her why he was there instead of keeping everything secret. "Very, but I'm afraid Arekku is Missing In Action at the moment. And there is really no telling when he will be back.

Not only that, when he does come back, Shoko, Lenon and I have to speak with him as well. And, I am just guessing, but I doubt he'll be in a very good mood. Though I hope to the Gods above that I am wrong."  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:34 am
_________________________User Image
User ImageUser Image

"Tch, if he wasn't here to begin with then you should've said so!" Fenrir barked before turning on his heel and storming out of the office.
exit

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:13 am
User ImageUser Image Silver Moons and paper chains,
Faded maps and shiny things.
You're my favorite one-man show.
A million different ways to go.
Will you fly me away?
Take me away with you,
My love.
Painted scenes, I'm up all night.
Slaying monsters, flying kites.
Speak to me in foreign tongues.
Share your secrets one by one.
Will you fly me away?
Take me away with you,My love.

*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

"What a beautiful nightmare life can be...."

Her mood turned foul again. Her cheeks were so red from anger that it looked like the girl was going to burst. Why was it he could get under her skin? Not even Yukio could get under her skin and up until now, that kid was the most annoying person she had met!

"You stupid ignorant s.o.b! God! How thick headed do you have to be! I told him Arekku wasn't in when he first showed up! I told him that to begin with!! Ooooo....Just wait until I see that disgusting piece of human flesh again!!" She growled and bit down on her thumb, "I just need to learn some more genjutsu and get ranked up...then I'll show him...Ignorant git..."  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:49 pm
Lenon stood up. "Hmmmm...I suppose I'll leave a clone here, as well." He smiled at Amara's clone as another Lenon appeared behind him in a burst of smoke. "Bye...kind of...I suppose?" Lenon shrugged once before disappearing in a spray of mist.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:27 am
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User ImageUser Image
Phantom God

The wall on Arekku's office suddenly open as Noriko and Arekku came in with a hop and landed on his office as Arekku took off his shirt and went to get a replacement while Noriko paced himself around the office waiting for Arekku.

Arekku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Don't worry........ I'll only die smiling...."
"Even if You don't blink... There is no way to see me."

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:31 am
The Grass Jounin leaned in to ask his question again, "I need to learn more Grass Jutsu, can I get the scrolls to all of the Grass Jutsu so I can learn them on the road?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:08 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User ImageUser Image
Phantom God

Arekku looked at the man curiously as he was already putting on his new clothes, then the dark wood around them suddenly enclosed the Grass Jounnin in a hard element indescribable as it flowed with intense chakra capturing him with a tight vice grip,"You never introduce yourself and you seem to be a lost puppy here....." Arekku said sounding annoyed as he leaned on Noriko,"I'm the Kage of this Village, I make it my job to know every shinobi here and you my sir I have never seen in my life which is rare I would understand an academy student but a Jounin? Don't take Grass as a fool now." Arekku said pretty angry now as he saw his office outside was fill with other people,"What the hell? I put someone in charge so why you guys looking for me?" Arekku asked laughing as he packed up his things again and looked like he was getting to leave again.

(Ps the office is all made with the material in here it is like a place impossible to escape unlike the outside where the roots have to come out off the ground here your touching the floor, the roof, the walls all can do the same thing but much much quicker.)

Arekku's Theme:

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:33 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
-------------------はたけ 亜紀
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageTick Tick Tick Tick on the watch --------------------------------------
--------------------------------------Life's too short for me to stop-----

The grass clone of Aki entered the office her nose burried deep into a notebook as she hastily scribbled things down. Aki looked up and saw the light of the office were on. She breezed past the group waiting outside. Dead set on reaching Arekku to speak to him as soon as possible. She entered the door and beheld a strange sight. "Welcome back Arekku, what's this?" She pointed at the man trapped in the center.
Black Iron Flower of Grass

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:56 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User ImageUser Image
Phantom God

"I gotta leave soon actually." Arekku said as he just looked at the random person in front of him making sure he wouldn't move without Arekku knowing it,"I don't know he's claiming to be some Grass nin and how's he dress he looks like a jounin but I never seen him in my life have you? Or is this Vrail?" Arekku asked curiously as the dark material stayed as tight as ever,"And why is there so many people here!? Aren't Shoko and you in charge?!" Arekku asked sounding a little aggravated as he didn't avert his sight from the man.

Arekku's Theme:

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:06 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageTick Tick Tick Tick on the watch --------------------------------------

The clone stood with her arms folded as she eyed the syringe. Her lips pressed in a thin line till she spoke again of the notebook, "I've been asked to aid Konoha in building a defnse system, and it's something that I think could bennifite Kusa. I'd need your help with it" She watched the called jounin. Aki didn't bother to see what Arekku's reaction would be. Most likely, based on how he had been acting lately, there wouldn't be much of a reaction. All he ever really expressed anymore was monotone, anger, or when in private insanity. Though he had been away for a while, so she wasn't sure if anything on that travel had changed him.

Screwed up and lost this post.
DDDD:

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:13 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User ImageUser Image
Phantom God

"I thought so...." Arekku said as the wood sealed him off more and the room became the same, Arekku took out a syringe as he stared at the man,"Hahaha I guess I don't know they seem to be here for a good while.." Arekku said in a questioning matter to Aki as he took her book and open through it quickly,"What is it about?" Arekku asked curiously.

Arekku's Theme:

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:23 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

The clone stood with her arms folded as she eyed the syringe. Her lips pressed in a thin line till she spoke again of the notebook, "I've been asked to aid Konoha in building a defnse system, and it's something that I think could bennifite Kusa. I'd need your help with it" She watched the called jounin. Aki didn't bother to see what Arekku's reaction would be. Most likely, based on how he had been acting lately, there wouldn't be much of a reaction. All he ever really expressed anymore was monotone, anger, or when in private insanity. Though he had been away for a while, so she wasn't sure if anything on that travel had changed him.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:39 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image

User Image

XXXXXWith a soft and smooth knock, Setsuna turns the nob on the door slowly walking in. "Hello? Setsuna Lockon reporting in to take action in your rankings Kasukage-Sama." With a smooth yet relax introduction Suna made his way into the office completely. He took note of everything within the room quickly, before looking back in the direction of the chain in command. His intentions were never to be disrespectful towards those of his home village.

Setsuna just wanted to make his family proud and stand for what he believe in. The simple solution seem to be taking rolling in the military as a genin. He were sure his style would separate him for the other genin as well. If any open chance were open for the take, he would grasp them like a eagle and its sharp talons.

KiDtaztic

Hilarious Genius

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games