Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Gate of the Grass (Come Here First) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yuki Miojin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:43 pm
"LETS GO!" echoes a war cry from within the gates as several hooded shinobis dash through the torn gates and launch themselves towards the giant monster. Axel had arrived in time to see several large chunks of debris flying at him as the demon attacking the gates commenced its attack. Barely dodging the debris by flipping his body sideways and then ducking, the real Axel hid himself behind one of the large chunks of the gates, closing his eyes and letting his mind expand throughout the area. There was absolutely no life except of that of a powerful shinobi atop of the giant beast. I was right...his power level...it's unreal...it's over 9000! Axel thought in his head as he tried to prevent his entire body from shaking from fear. Everyone else was either dead, or there was just no one there. After seeing the size of the monster's teeth...everyone was dead.

Meanwhile, the hooded shinobis that had dashed forward where heading straight for the giant beast. What would Kitsu do? How would he command his beast when a total of six robed shinobis were heading straight for him. It's obvious that the Grass village was making a stand and hopefully, he would try and kill these six robed beings, or he would just leave, being satisfied with the damage he has done to the village gates. Regardless of this, Axel had to return the favor to the Kusakage. If it wasn't for him, he would have died within the scroll.

The robed shinobis were now merely a couple of yards away from the beast as they lunged forward bearing their kunais as they attempted to embed the beast with their steel. This wasn't the attack that Axel was hoping to do though. Axel was using the six robed shinobis for another attack...a more explosive one. He hoped that it would not only distract the creature and buy some time, but alert anyone else that was in the village as well. Why was he even there? What would his brother do in a situation like this? It was actually what led to his death, blindly protecting the village against a much stronger and more powerful opponent.

(Katon: Yojin Bunshin no Jutsu (Fire Release: Ember Clone Technique))

30 Academy Level Jutsu
20-6=14 Gennin Jutsu
5 Chuunin Jutsu
1 Jounin Jutsu

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:49 am
User ImageThe beast looks at the hooded shinobi. The ember clones would only be able to go as far as 15 feet close to the beast before being obliterated by the lighting and fierce wind swirling about it. Since the attack was made and it didn't completely stop him he continues onward to the kusakages office creating destruction in his path.

(2/5. Unless the explosions coming from the clones are at least C2 level they wouldn't even damage the beast. Most likely they would be destroyed before you could even set them off because you hadn't known about the lighting and stuff swirling around it which would destroy them since you planned to stab it, indirectly or not.)

Kitsu takes a few steps forward and lifts his Cloud headband revealing his three tomoe sharingan and he looks around with it searching for the attacker. Obviously his beast had gotten some sort of attention for he noticed that six ninja leaped at his beast, though they were easily defeated. That is when Kitsu catches the scent of the person and finds that he is behind a peice of the gate. "Come out I know you are there!"

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
34 S-Rank Jutsu

Total Jutsu: 146  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Dripples

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:18 am
(lol im gonna watch this smile , i wanna see if scrapples uses that jutsus i taught him
cuz if he did, that would make me dam proud especially the piercing arrows... though that jutsus could probably destroy the whole gates if it was strong enough.
unless that guy wasnt kazuo
if hes not, then screw this, i would leave)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:33 am
Kuro approached the gates of Kusagakure, only to see a huge beast right at the gates. With a caw of surprise, the raven performed a quick detour so as not to get anywhere near the monster, which was destroying pretty much everything. As he circled around and past the cerberus, Kuro tried to figure out what to do. Should he go back and try to get help from Kageko or stay and try to find Shiro and Axel? Finally, figuring that he would be able to do nothing if he stayed, the raven made a complete u-turn and headed back to Konoha, where he wrongly figured Kageko would be.

-Exit-  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:32 pm
((Scraps, you do realize you hit the gate right? The giant gate connected to the tree that will kill anything that attacks it?))
As the beast attacked the gate, a loud roar was heard across the entire village, as if it was coming from the village itself. As this occurred, three large roots lifted themselves out of the ground around beast. Two of them dropped from above, attempting to crush the beast with their massive weight while the final one came straight ahead attempting a piercing maneuver.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:34 pm
(Yea and that's why the beast obliterated everything that was once the gates.)  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Thinking_Outside_Insanity

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:47 pm
User Image
"Mastering others makes you strong. Mastering yourself makes you fearless."

Kyo arrived at the gates shortly after the noise of the commotion reached the academy. He saw a shinobi fighting attacking the gates."I'm here. If you care to fight."Kyo said.
x
x
x

Cut me a thousand times...I will not fall.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:50 pm
((Good thing it's built on the tree. My post as the tree still stands.))  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:44 pm
User ImageAnnoyed by the roots Kitsu jumps high into the air after making handsigns. Suddenly a huge blast of energy is shot from his body aimed straight over the village and aimed towards the tree controlling the roots. A large hole would be shot through the tree and would kill the tree and set it on fire. The beast quickly sends a blast of lighting towards the vine coming towards him weakening it and setting it on fire before biting down on it and ripping it away from the tree. Then the two vines come down on his back and crush into it but only goes in two feet deep. It then twists around and grabs the two vines and rips them away as well. The beasts stands at the gates and looks around waiting for another attack. Kitsu stands before the gates and waits to see what would happen with the tree as well.

(3/5, Heaven's Judgement)

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
34 S-Rank Jutsu -1=33

Total Jutsu: 146 -1=145  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:47 pm
Axel sighed as he jumped atop of the piece of the gate, removing his hood and tossing it aside as his flaming red hair wavered in the wind. According to Luo, besides the flaming red hair he looked exactly like his older brother. "Guess there's no point in hiding myself any longer..." he said to himself. What was he thinking? This wasn't even his own village, but here he was, staring down a giant beast with fangs that seemed like they could rip through anything, let alone a feeble human body. The explosions around him gave him a sense of fear and foreboding. This was not looking well for the Grass Village.

Looking to his right, he saw another shinobi arrive at the scene, and by the signature of his chakra, he was an intermidiate shinobi. Yet he was still no match for either the beast nor the shinobi riding atop of it. Looking back up at the beast, Axel molded his chakra at his core and spread it throughout his entire body. If the beast attacks, he was going to have to stay on the defensive until another higher level ranked shinobi comes along. Maybe he should just run away...it's not his village...but then again...what would Zane have done? He died fighting to protect his village. Guess brothers are alike after all.

30 Academy Level Jutsu
14 Gennin Jutsu
5 Chuunin Jutsu
1 Jounin Jutsu

Yuki Miojin

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:53 pm
User Image
Alicia Hatake~Amekage~Kusakage~Queen of DragonsUser Image

A Dragon appeared in the sky as it started to approach the gates. It suddenly reduced in size dramatically to human size, but it was a half human, half dragon, humanoid of some kind. As Alicia got closer, everyone can tell its her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:13 pm
Kitsu looks up at Alicia. Damn...Alicia's here. He takes a few steps back as Alicia gets closer to the ground to gain distance. "You seem like someone worthy of fighting." Kitsu says knowing exactly the amount of power he is up against.

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
33 S-Rank Jutsu

Total Jutsu: 145  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:24 pm
User Image

"So...you really think im here to fight?" She said as she did a full dragon transformation while in the air and now changed into a large full size dragon.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:33 pm
Kitsu considers changing into his dragon form for a second but changes his mind since he didn't want to give away his identity and if he were to transform she would surely know. "Yes I do, unless you want this village turned to rubble." He stands completely still as he charges his muscles with electricity. "If that isn't the case then what are you here for?"

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu -1=49
33 S-Rank Jutsu

Total Jutsu: 145 -1=144  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:56 pm
User Image

Alicia pulled back as she knew he was charging electricity. She then noticed something about him, and decided to sniff the air to recognize his smell. "I see you are Dragconic..." She said as she didn't know exactly who he was, but she knew he was only from the Dragconic clan.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games