Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The choosen Ones(not ended yet!POST!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:58 pm
Jamato growled slightly and walked away"What ever!i don't think so! Help looks different to me!Look at Zack!!Does he look better!? Sometimes..you have to do more then just showing a path!"

Az had lowerd her head and then wipped her tears away"It..It is okay..i..."Then she shook her head"..It is not okay..i can't do anythign to help...it will just happen...and i can't do anything to help...one will go...for ever but who of them?"She looked again at Cero and then at Zack.

Cero sat beside Zakc now and stroke his forhead.He smiled at Elaise"He will be fine..he is strong..."He said that with a smile but wasn't sure he hoped he was right and hoped that Zack would come back. But with every wasted second he became paler and colder and his bretahing was slow.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:10 pm
Nightshade kissed her cheeks to kiss the tears away. He then kissed her tightly and looked at them. "We must all die eventually, its going to happen." He wondered idly what would kill him, for he was more or less immortal." he kissed her again and didnt say a word as he pulled her into his embrace. He only wished for her to be happy.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:51 am
"I know..but it isen't there time yet...they have still time but everyone have something to do in his life....and sometimes..it..means to end it.."She sighed and shook her head before she cuddled against him."..Be carefull...please.."

The mist was slowly vanishing and Zack woke up.He was coughing more blood and he looked miserable but he was awake"could...someone try and heal me please..."He whisperd before he had to cough again.He smiled when he saw Nightshade and formed two words with his lips,he was to weak to say it aloud 'Thank..you'  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:54 am
He whispered softly into her ear. "Yes my love, I will be careful...for you." he looked at Zack and nodded slowly letting him know he saw and he was glad that he was actually tougher and came through. But he didnt let that emotion show.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:58 am
AZ leaned her head against Nightshades shoulder. She was smilling a litte".He is fine now..but..it isne't over yet..the last fight still has to come.."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:04 am
Nightshade smiled a bit as she smiled. "Then I hope that it will end for the best." He wanted so badly to take her away from these predictions she had. All they caused in her was sorrow.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:11 pm
"Azzura, do you have a healt potion with you? Zack's in great need of one." Niara says, looking over at Jamato worriedly. "If you do, could you give it to Elaise? I need to check on Jamato." she says, smiling slightly. She walked over to Jamato and kicked him in the shin. "Be nice. Or I'll leave you alone to contemplate what you've done. The only reason that he is here, is to help. I don't care if he's the worst demon in the Nine Hells. He's here to help and that's all that matters." she says, standing in front of him and placing her hands on her hips.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:54 am
elaise put her hand on zack's shoulder as she looked at niara and azzura. " niara i have some stuff to heal him in my bag." she said softly before taking her bag off her back and searching through it for one of the vials of healing potion she always carried with her.
" here drink this, it'l taste horrible but it will help you." she said softly as she gently put the vial to zacks lips and smiled at him weakly " i.ii thought i'd lost you." she muttered turning away as tears trickled down her cheek.

GAlA_Olivia

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:12 am
Jamato scratched the back of his head when Niara spoke about healing potions"cero forced me to drink them all...all i had.I feel a bit weird and because of this i get angry easily..sorry"

"WIthout drining them all you wouldn't be able to stand here!Be a nice boy Jamato"cero said with a wide grin.

Zack drank the liquied and smiled at Elaise"No..you didn't i am stil with you."He said ,his voice still quiet and weak.He then wiped her tears away."Don't cry .I am fine now! And thank you all for helping"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:34 pm
elaise smiled at him before kneeling further down and hugging him gently making sure that she didn't hurt him. " glad to have you back anyway." she said softly as she kissed him on the cheek before hugging him again.  

GAlA_Olivia

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:58 pm
Zack huged her back and smiled when she kissed him.He then kissed her back softly and smiled.

Azzura smiled and leaned against Nightshade when she saw Elaise and Zack kissing eachother.She closed her eyes and just smiled.

Suddenly a strong wind blows.Dark souls flew around the heroes,they were screaming at them and then flew together at one point.There they vanished but suddenly a man stood there.He had pure black hair and glowing golden eyes.He wore a black vest with red stripes and black trousers and shoes.He shook his head as he saw them"..You are the chosen one ,huh?The one who manipulated my dear son..tch...but who cares!He is useless now i have what i want!"He loked at eahc one again"Oh ..i see you brought the first creation of Zakc here aswell...so i can destroy it together with you...thank you alot"He said looking at Cero.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:06 pm
elaise held onto zack tightly knowing that he was to injured to defend himself properly, as she looked up at the man who had just appeared before them. she listened to what the man was saying before looking at cero and waiting to see his reaction her face expressionless as she stared at him for a while before looking back up at the man again feeling vulnerable where she was kneeling on the floor.  

GAlA_Olivia

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:48 pm
Niara whirled around, her scimitars appearing in her hands like they belonged there. Her eyes showed anger, but her body showed that she didn't care. She would rather throw her life away to save these people, her family, her friends, than watch one of them die.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:25 pm
"We are brothers!"Cero said but he sounded weak and afraid and steppe dbackwards as the man walked up to him.He wans't bale to escape and his face was grabbed by the man.

"Brothers!?You are nothing but a shadow!A shadow he created you are worthless Cero!You are nothing!You aren't his brother"THe man said,a wickes smile crossed his face ,he knew that Cero feared him but Ceor also feared the truth.The man threw Cero against a wall and walked up to ELaise and Zack and pointed hsi sword at them."How...weak...my own son fell in love with a worthless girl"  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:26 pm
Nightshade sighed and kissed Az lightly. "I must fight my dear one." He moved and gently set her against the wall. Then appeared near him and in front of him with his broadsword in hand. He said not a word but instead slashed at him hard and fast.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games