Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:59 am
Apollo groaned at eris "Fine fine fine and i dont eat hearts meanie.." ((Apollo wants a revealing outfit....))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:40 pm
Ares drove at a good pace as they left off to school. He idly wondered just what he was going to do for fun. Besides that his mind was elsewhere.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Jokolyn

5,725 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:13 pm
Persephone smiled and kissed her husband with ungod like passion "is that a good enough morning kiss for you and unlike you I have classes you can skip school I can't" she said twisting out of his arms to fit her hair.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:52 pm
(blossom-chan said everyone had to be reveling O.o)

Bella put on her hairclip then heard breakfast. She chuckled then went to the kitchen. "Yo" She said then sat down.  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:32 pm
((Fine fine hold on..)) Apollo grinned slightly at his outfit he wore a dress shirt unbuttoned all the way revealing his muscles,Long pants cut at the knees thighs and calfs his hair looked messy but was actually done like that he walked inside of his classroom and sat down in his chair slightly he wondered if all kids hated him now ((Muahahaha apollo's got abs >:] And he looks revealing...right..?))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:45 pm
“Dear Gods,” Eris covered her eyes as she followed Apollo into the classroom, “Would you please put some clothes on?” Stumbling into a desk Eris uncovered her eyes. “Why in the world are you dressed like a harlot?”  

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:05 pm
Apollo stood back up and walked over to eris he put his finger to her chin and came within inches of her face "This my dear girl is how i wanted to dress,So i wont put some clothes on.." he grinned slightly "And i know you like it so dont complain" he said smirking slightly  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:21 pm
Frowning Eris glared up at Apollo “Do not presume to tell me how I feel.” In a flash she bit down hard on Apollo’s finger before releasing it. “I may be a minor Goddess but I wonder how pretty you will be if I make it so you burn like a lobster.” Calming down Eris smiled cheerfully. “Men, I have noticed have a hard time keeping up with me. Also your track record of keeping women you fancy alive is rather poor if you don’t mind me saying. I have no intention of ending up as a tree.”  

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:30 pm
Apollo glared slightly when she said she wont turn into a tree "Fine then eris..leave me alone" He said slowly walking back to his seat he sighed and rested his head on his hand slightly  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:34 pm
Hades kissed his wife back " Baby... What has gotten into you. The last time you kissed me like that was our honeymoon. And that is when we did not leave the bed untill a week later. I like that side of you " He held her again while she fixed her hair .

He looked at the time " well we better get ready for... Those students of ours. They tend to come in late.. And most of them well they do not know how Speak to a god and goddess " He chuckled

He held her still. She made him feel like he belonged . He never felt so happy in his life. He Now also felt complete.

He ordered one of the Beasts to bring up another gift. That gift was something he never given to anybody.. It was something special for the one he loved.. And she Deserved to have it.  

Slayer The Wise

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:11 pm
“Now you’ve done it.” Daichi muttered, “Nice job Eris, make the guy cry why don’t you?”

Eris shifted uncomfortably. She had hurt people in the past but she genuinely liked Apollo, he was fun to play with. Quietly she followed him over to his seat. “I’m...sorry.” Eris murmured, she raised a hand to lay it on her shoulder but paused. “I have a bit of a mouth and I don’t know when to stop. Please don’t hate me.” Eris winced at the way she sounded, like those weak-willed girls she hated.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:10 pm
Poseidon didn't turn around at first, he flipped a pancake in the air saying "Sleep well?" he asked catching the pancake. He turned around to place the panecake on a plate and saw her, "Nice...um...outfit" he said thinking wow.  

Sergeant Paul Jackson

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:12 pm
Apollo looked over at her and sighed "Alright alright..i forgive you..just..please dont bring my past up..it..hurts ya know?" He said sadly then smiled slightly he then glared at daichi "Make who cry?" He said with an evil tone "I'll make you cry daichi.." He said then punched daichi in the shoulder "Nah i'm kidding." he laughed slightly  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:34 pm
“Oh good.” Eris sighed in relief, “I was never very good at the whole emotions thing. Really though, who would be stupid to turn down a cutie like the great Apollo?” Eris winked jokingly. “I have a really good feeling about today.”

“Dude, ow!” Daichi winced, “I was just trying to help.” He rubbed his arm, “I bruise easily.”  

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:05 pm
Apollo laughed slightly when eris said he was a cutie "Believe me eris i'm not a cutie when i fight" He laughed and punched daichi in the same spot again "Oh suck it up cry baby" He laughed again slightly  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games