Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Control Group Paradise (Finished, please delete me) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 97 98 99 100 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
Bird
42%
 42%  [ 6 ]
Mammal
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
Fish
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Reptile
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:54 am
Leeloo Minai

I sacrifice myself for the World...

Leeloo smiled slightly. She nodded. "I was born ready." She said softly, but had not the power to sit up. The doctors pulled in a gurney and lifted her on. They wheeled her out of the room motioning for David to follow.

...But who will save me?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:12 am
Seira sighed, seeing as he was still asleep. "I don't know. Well, I just got here, so I guess I'd look around for a while. But I guess it would be nice to get back..." She told M. She nervously ran a hand through her silky, brown hair. Suddenly, sunlight had filled the room once the curtains were pulled aside. A movement on her right told her that M had finally woken up. As he sat up, the blanket slid down, revealing his naked body. Eyes wide with shock, Seira quickly turned her head away, her cheeks were red from blushing. She remained in that position as he dressed in the middle of the room.

As Seira got off the chair and turned to follow after M, she toyed absentmindedly with the pendant of the necklace that still hung around her neck, an inch or two above her chest. "So... some kind of social experiment, huh? I was just told that this was some sort of vacation." She told M, sighing.

ananima

Astharoshe Asran

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:17 am
Ilyria had felt M on her mind and so she put up mental barriers as she leaned against the wall with her eyes shut in a sort of half-napping state, she soon awoke before the curtains opened and began to examine her sword in detail, seeing if it would trigger anything in her memory. As M awoke and opened the curtains, she looked at him and said "dont you know its rude to scan someone's mind without their permission?" as the light from the curtains filled the room, her blade had gone from a midnight blue to an almost bright sapphire colored hue before she sheathed it. She had nothing better to do so she followed M as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:26 pm
Tomeko's body shuddered in sleep as the real truth was revealed to her. Her parents...weren't her parents at all. They were scientists designed to raise her. Her 'parents' grew to love her and when the Lab wanted her back, they refused. The Lab...they killed her parents. Her sister...never existed. She was an implanted memory...
She had to stop. She had to wake up. Violent dreams like this were dangerous for her...she could hurt somebody..
Little did she know, back in reality, the bed around her was engulfed in flames and smoke was pouring out of her window.  

Sarax Alistair

The Era Of Atonement

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:59 pm
{{o.O .. Nova, you posting at 3 in the morning on a Sunday is not cool and you'll hear why when you get off work soon. I don't like where this RP is going at all. It would be so much nicer if there was a character who decided to lead who didn't happen to be M all the time. The way I had made my character gave her no ability to lead. I know characters like Sabine and David could really start giving this story some dimension. The RP is beginning to sound too cliche and I'm sure I am not the only one not happy to read 12 more posts from the author overnight.}}

Annika

User Image

Annika emerged from the elevator and followed a hallway that led to the reception area. Her shoes made dull tapping noises as she walked across the granite tiled floor. The door allowed rays of sun to penetrate into the resort, warming the entire place. She escaped the confines of the building at last and headed off towards the beach to reward herself for last night. The sun already burned fairly high in the morning sky; clouds were small and fluffy and reminded her of balls of cotton.

Annika walked a good mile and a half before discovering natives occupying a part of the sand and surf. Their skin was very dark, much like Garu's skin. These people were much smaller and happier in comparison. She smiled good-naturedly and found a piece of sand a fair distance away from the couples and families gathered here. She played with the silky sand and watched kids splash each other in the ocean.

Children fascinated Annika to no end. She had never experienced a youth stage similar to this that she had observed. Annika had no known ability to become pregnant; the scientists never explained her potential of creating another life to her. She was very aware of the act of reproducing but never had a result where she carried a baby. What do they want..?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:12 pm
((wait what do you mean? Some of the things that you are saying don't make sense at all. Um... could you help me out here?))  

bloodmamba19

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:19 pm
((wow....now everyone is following M....he should start a girl parade or something XD You have Myi, Sabine, Ilyria and I think Seira is talking to M...They are all going to the elevator
David and Leeloo are still at the hospital....
Miki and Alex are conversing....
and everyone else is alone somewhere))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:22 pm
((I know right... I feel kind of retarded because my character is in his entourage))  

bloodmamba19

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Krav3n88

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:30 pm
(*puts on sunglasses and strikes a pose* I Will be a LEader ^^ *overly dramaic thumbs up* I could use something to do, plus i was dying from boredum anyways.)

Gagruath Jin Could smell the smoke coming just before the alarm started and had everyone leave. The loud buzzing annoyed him to the point of actually pain. So with a Grim look on his face, Garu pile up his plate with all the bacon, sausage, ham and other metals as he could. Then he headed out being sure to protect his food. Once he was out of the stuffy buffet place he could see where the fire starts from. "Hmm what a same.."He pushed his glasses up his nose and looked for a good spot near the breach to finish his plate.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:05 pm
Krav3n88
(*puts on sunglasses and strikes a pose* I Will be a LEader ^^ *overly dramaic thumbs up* I could use something to do, plus i was dying from boredum anyways.)

Gagruath Jin Could smell the smoke coming just before the alarm started and had everyone leave. The loud buzzing annoyed him to the point of actually pain. So with a Grim look on his face, Garu pile up his plate with all the bacon, sausage, ham and other metals as he could. Then he headed out being sure to protect his food. Once he was out of the stuffy buffet place he could see where the fire starts from. "Hmm what a same.."He pushed his glasses up his nose and looked for a good spot near the breach to finish his plate.

{{KRAVEN to the rescue! I am not sure what I am going to do now. I had planned to involve the characters that were sitting in the woods, pero they want to quit. Thanks to Novama fangirls.. gonk }}  

The Era Of Atonement

Krav3n88

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:13 pm
(wait who wants to quit and stuff? nothing makes things more fun a little violence razz )  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:26 pm
((Indeed, fighting makes things much more fun twisted ......and i'm not a fangirl evil ))  

Astharoshe Asran

fmafan100

Beloved Hunter

12,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:53 pm
KASEKAGE

Alex grinned."Well arent you the sweetest little thing."He said jokingly and looked around."I kind of hate places like this.You know new places,you dont know anyone you dont know where to go you dont know were everything is.Most of the time you dont even know what will pop out on you as soon as you turn the corner."

Miki glanced around uneasly, waiting for something to pop out."You know I've never been outside the lab I was raised in. I don't know anywhere else but there. As soon as I became like this, they sent me here, not caring what, or who I was anymore."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:58 pm
Kerox gets out of his shower and slaps on some new combat pants with his black sleeve less shirt and ties his combat boots. Kerox leaves the his room and heads to the breach out side close by his power armor. Kerox grabs a pair of dog tags and looks at them with a grim face. He never knew if he had a last name or not and it bugs him every day. Kerox reachs the 3rd floor and jumps out a open window and lands close by to the breach. Kerox soon spots someone new that he never seen. He walks up to Gagruath and stands straight. "Hello there nice day is it not." He said looking at Gagruath who from the look of it and rip Kerox to bits.

(( With every leader there must be a follower and soon war of the leaders.))  

galgoon

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 97 98 99 100 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces