Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The Devil's Castle OPEN +Still Accepting+ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:17 am
User Image
Shinobu closed her eyes. "Shall we go back?" She asked softly. She was a little freaked out by the random guy.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:12 pm
User Image"I'm Karen." She replied. "Is there anything you need, sir?" Karen asked. It was odd to see creatures that look human, like a wolf in sheep's clothing.  

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:21 pm
"I_AM_LOOKING_FOR_SOMEONE. DO_YOU HAVE_POSSIBLE_INFO?" Alwerada said to Karen, curious as to why she was here.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:51 am
User Image"I'm very sorry, but I don't often talk to anyone." She replied. "If it helps, I'll keep an eye out." Somehow, she couldn't believe that she offered to help someone who's probably helped entrap her to the castle. "What does the person look like?" Karen asked.  

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:53 am
User Image"Where would you like to go?" Shou asked, as he gently kissed her forhead.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:22 pm
"I...don't remember..." Alwerada said to her as he then began to rub his head. "All I remember is that we were together. Next thing I know, I was here."  

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:24 pm
User Image
Withering smiled. Her long black hair wavered in the wind and her gaze was dreamy. "Let's go home." She whispered and held out a hand for Shou to hold. The wind tugged at her legs, urging her to go further. Night had crept over her and the stars twinkled and shone brightly. They seemed to echo her words. 'Home... home... home...'  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:39 pm
User Image"I'm sorry, but I cannot help you, if that is all of the information I can get." Karen replied.  

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:42 pm
"Well, mabye I cold help you and then I might find her." Alwerada said to Karen as he then jumped up to her, but was then bitten by a venus fly trap  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:22 am
Deadly C l i c h e
Pi Ish Delicious

((Ava blushed...But she has to go now! I'll try to leave a nice, big post for Laurent to play around with.. ^^))

While curtsying, Ava blushed, a bit taken aback by how well he played her game. Curling her finger in his hair, lightly, she murmured, "Right this way, then... But I warn you, we human girls take a while to 'freshen up', as it were." Guiding Laurent again to the stairs, they lightly stepped up in rhythm. "I don't think you'd like to help me choose... No, never mind. I'll keep it a surprise." She beamed a mischevious grin up at his porcelein face, "I just want to make sure I'm looking my best for dinner.. And I wouldn't want the other castle occupants to mistake me for a charmless human girl," they stopped in front of her door, "would I?"

Laurent grinned. This round went to him. Round two was just beginning. "And I shall be patient." He said and walked with Ava at his arm. His black boots made no sound on the marble staircases whatsoever, the only noise he could hear was Ava's heartbeat. It sounded rushed and... hurried. "That is very obvious, my dear. No-one would mistake you for a charmless girl, Ava." He said softly and grinned.

[REPOST]  

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:09 pm
User ImageQuickly, Karen grabbed the greenhouse axe and cut the venus fly trap. She dropped the axe and rushed to the plant's victim. Karen examined the bite, then ripped a sheet of her skirt, and bandaged his wound. "How are you feeling?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:14 pm
User ImageShou smiled back at her, then picked her up. He carried her back to their room. After placing her gently on the bed, he kissed her, then sat down beside her. "Get some rest." He insisted.  

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:28 pm
"I feel fine...." ALwerada said as he looked down at where the bite marks were. Half of were it resided, apparently, were on the flesh, and the other half were on the mechanical side.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:43 pm
User ImageKaren's eyes widened, as she noticed she helped a creature she dispised. She backed away from him, as her cat-like ears lowered. "I... should get back to cleaning." She mumbled, as she looked away from him.  

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:58 pm
"Wait, let me help you." Alwerada said as he grabbed Karen's Shirt sleeve. "Is there something wrong with me? If you tell me, I can probably help."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff