Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:36 pm
"Yes...He does wonderful work..." Dante said coyly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:40 pm
"HOW CAN YOU SPEAK SO HIGHLY OF A THEIF LIKE HIM!?" He barked, glaring at Dante as he twitched.

"Now, now Dad.. Lets be nice.." Demi nervously laughed. "Dante here kind of owes the Gray Baron his life an--"

"BUT HE CAME FROM YOUR SHIP!!"

"Yes the Gray Baron stationed them as protection when we lost one of men when he tried to kill me an--"

"SOMEONE TRIED TO KILL YOU!?"

"Yes Dad. I'm fighting in the middle of a wa--"

...Demi didn't time to finished her explanation, no surprise... Her Dad was already working on dragging her away while she looked rather surprised to being suddenly dragged off.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:47 pm
"if you try and take her she will be listed as a deserter. The military police will be beating down your door," Dojime butted in finally after watching the whole scene.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:51 pm
"Son of a..." Her dad grumbled, stopping in his tracks though he didn't let go of Demi's uniform collar.

"Dad... Can't... Breathe..." Demi wheezed, trying to pull on the collar so she could have some sort of breathing space.

"So tell me about yourself mister..." He suddenly exclaimed, turning around to face Dojime and dropping Demi on the ground like a sack.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:55 pm
"...I might be wrong, but it looks like she's suffocating..." Dante said, pointing at Demi.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:01 pm
"I am Master Chief Petty Officer Dojime Mishiashi, and at the moment I'm the CO of the lion heart, and you trying to take away one of the pilots under my command. That's all you need to know about me."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:01 pm
Instantly, his attention was drawn back on Demi, his eyes wide and fearful.

Demi shot a quick glare at Dante that seemed to bare a message. I hate you.

"DEMI!!" He exclaimed, picking up his daughter by her shoulders and standing her up right. "CAN YOU BREATHE SWEETY?!"

"Dad I'm fin--"

"ARE YOU CHOKING ON SOMETHING?!"

"No Dad I'm fi--"

"OH GOD SHE'S DYING!!" He wailed, hugging her too tightly again, barely noticing Demi's arms trying to frantically shove herself away from him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:02 pm
"...Now I see why she joined...She might live longer..."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:04 pm
"yea makes sense," Dojime said, now standing next to Dante. He couldn't help but laugh a little.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:09 pm
"NO!" Demi exclaimed, gasping for air again once she was free. AGAIN. "Dad's just overbaringly loving." She said with an eye twitching.

"Like Hell she would live longer out there!!" He snapped, only holding onto her more tightly, oblivious to the wheeze sounding coughs for air coming from Demi. "She just said she almost died!!"

"I'm almost dying now.."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:21 pm
"She was perfectly safe during the incident." Dante said, crossing his arms.
"I, on the other hand..."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:26 pm
"Like hell I was perfectly safe! You barely showed up in time to save me!!"

"YEAH!!! Huh...?" Her father looked down, finally letting her go realizing.. he was choking the life out of her.

"As I was trying to say before you had an.." Demi's eye twitched. "Episode. We had a traitor on our ship who had tried to kill me thanks to my association with Gil Brahn. When he tried to kill me, Dante stepped in and sav--"

"GIL!? YOU ACTUALLY TALK TO THE SHOP EXPLODING PSYCHO?!"

"Yes, until he disappe--"

"WHY?! HE ALMOST KILLED ME!!"

"Well.. You kinda had it coming.." Demi said, looking away from her father out of the corner of her eyes as his face turned into an expression of shock.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:29 pm
"...Now here is something even I didn't know about."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:33 pm
"Dad bought away.. the shop and.. Gil.. you.. Uhm.."

"Wait! That mummy looking guys is Gil? I thought his name was Dante!?" He asked, his expression now confused.

"We have reason to believe Dante and Gil are the same person, but Dante is suffering from memory loss while Gil is missing so we're unsure.."

"........Pity. I was hoping to give the Brahn trouble maker his shop back.."

"WHAT?"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:34 pm
"I don't see you as being the one who can have a change of heart..."  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games