Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:12 pm
((it's alright...))

Helios flew forward until he reached Kilitia. He whiped his forhead looking at his surroundings. He had no time for this anymore as he walked towards the volcano in the center of Kilitia.

Amalia was wrapped over as she fell on her face. She laughed as she looked up at him. "Well, that was clever" she stated with a laugh.

Amara looked out at the desert as she sniffed Dulceri's scent. "I'm sorry had to take care of snipers and all" she stated looking at him,Kenji, and Daphne.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:16 pm
Rygor smiled "Thanks I try to stay clever" He said. He walked over to her and held his hand out to her to help her up. "I'd say that was a pretty good training session but maybe some time we could have a chance to get to know each other better" He said his voice a little shakey at the end. His face became a little red hoping she'd realise he was asking her on a date.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:18 pm
((you play 5 characters?! wow i knew you played a lot but wow... that must be hard to keep track xd ))

Kenji saw the desert and heard Dulceri yell. Concentrating on speed more then anything else, it took a moment for him to reply. "We should hurry!" he yelled and gained more speed. He then saw Amara and a look of confusion passed his face. "Amara.. Weren't you suppose to be in Tenshu already?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:22 pm
((No not really, just have to make sure I read))

Amalia looked up at Rygor. "yes, I agree that was a great workout" she said meekly. When he asked her about a date, she grinned. "Yes...I'd like that alot" she stated blushing as she suddenly rushed and gave him a kiss on the cheek. She giggled then ran off.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:32 pm
Rygor smiled when she kissed him and said she'd like to. He was in a daze for a moment after the kiss which he was suprised she gave him. He thought about going back to bed but didn't feel tired anymore. He decided to see if anyone else was up and eventually came upon Nephilis and noticed he was still testing his new powers. "Still trying out your new powers huh I figured with everything that happened today you would be tired" He said as he walked closer.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:36 pm
(If you were in the last rp, you would know me and Rayne put in a load of char. work.)

"Amara, good to see you." Dulceri spoke while making a V-wave of sand again. "I need you to go with Kenji soon alright? To Kilitia and stop Helios, or at least question him. Me and Daph here are going to go to Evermore and God knows they'll be expecting us." He turns around and begins skating backwards. "When we get in Tenshu, find Zeph and ask her for reinforcements for Shale. They'll be under the command of Charon...or Damascus. Whoever schitzo decides to be today."

Mahareshi

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:41 pm
((that must've been kinda difficult.. I don't like playing more then 3 char. in an rp))

As Dulceri was talking, he saw the mountains that led to Tenshu. "Well it looks like we're almost here." he said as he continued to ride. While he was riding, he absorbed a lot of sand into his body so he had layers of "skin" for armor and for attacking. In case he has to fight. Since he never been to Kilitia, he didn't know if there was any sand there and he wanted to be prepared this time.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:42 pm
Amara looked at Kenji and then Dulceri. "I dont know....I mean I control magma...so does Helios, well fire it all forms" she stated. "I dont think it would be smart for me and Kenji to go, because he could glass over Kenji in minutes" she stated.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:43 pm
(I like to think of them as Brandon and Brandi of a thousand faces)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:03 pm
"We don't have much of a choice. We can wait until Damascus re...can't do that because if he leaves Shale, then it's through." He looks around, finally seeing the star-coated range of Tenshu. "You two can trade positions Amara. Damascus just needs to be informed. Then him and Kenji can make a go for it. Also, have you ever lead a losing nation? It's easy. Just don't let the pressure cook you."  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:13 pm
[sizw=11]Amara looked at Dulceri and nodded. "It shouldnt be that hard, since I control the verything the earth was made from" she stated with a hardy laugh. "IF I have to, I will create a molten rift between Shale and the enemy" she stated with a nod as she looked into the direction of Shale as she ran faster than anyone had been seen moving. She caught up to Damascus as she inhaled. "I'll stay here and fight them off, you're needed with Kenji, going to Kilitia" she stated.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:27 pm
((you forgot to respond to masta as nephilis))

Amiea looked out of her window looking at her brother as he practiced with his new found ability. She looked at him shaking her head. "...for your sake Nephilis, I hope that you dont become consumed with power" she stated. She opened her window stepping out on her balcony as the rain brushed against her skin.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:40 pm
"I'm not, but do you know what I could do with this power? I mean, almost anything. At one point I wished I could teleport. Now, I sorta can!" He said, creating portals to view other sides of the Earth. "All I can do is portal work right now, but I'm working on gravity. Heads up Rygor!" Nephilis makes a portal and tosses in a paper ball he meant for Zephyr. He creates another portal just beside Rygor's head.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:46 pm
Rygor smiled and laughed when he was hit by the paper ball "I'm glad your getting the hang of it making vortex's took forever for me to get good at and I have only mastered ones that lead back to evermore" He said. He frowned and looked at Nephilis but flinched when he saw the eyes they really creeped him out. He sat down near him "Just promise me if you feel you are becoming obsessed or losing controll you'll tell Amiea and I" He said in a worried big brother sort of way even though he wasn't related to him. "You guys are like family to me and I would hate to see you lose control and have to try and stop you" He said.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:02 pm
Asani finished playing her song for Nephilis and left. She layed in her bed for awhile but couldn't sleep. Eventually Asani went onto her balcony. She sat on the edge with her legs crossed. She felt the wind pujll like fingers through her hair. The night air seemed electrit but with what she didn't know. She noticed Nephilis usuing her new found ability. Rygor appeared and she smiledat the their friendship and the way the acted toward one another.

Kitara fell asleep for awhile. Her sleep was light and she heard a noise. She looked out of the window. There were two people outside, young men from the look of it. One caught her eye. She looked at him for awhile. He seemed to be creating vortexes of some sorta. She turne d her head to the side in curiousity.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games