Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Genesis
~OOC Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

garion3211

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:58 pm
*gasp*

Is awesome sensei a southerner like myself!!???

*high-fives for colloquial use of y'all*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:24 pm
I am not a southerner... I just like the word ya'll...  

Awesome Sensei
Captain

StickyHighFive

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:54 am
Wow that genesis s**t was a waiste of time.B/ I didnt get any points that sucks balls.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:57 am
dude... you got a few points lol..unless you don't need them, then you can talk to sensei and he could give them to me.(205)  

Agent Code Monkey

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:48 am
yeah i did kinda sucked i wanted the fire genesis DAMN YOU FLUFFY!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:24 pm
The truth is i knew i wouldnt become the master. confused I was just in it for points.I was told before that the masters were pre-determined.So im not surpirsed.XD  

StickyHighFive

FlexibleCottonSwabs
Crew

Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:06 pm
Soulless has no element so it was no point in him going except to blow up a village or two.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:49 pm
sergeant cry
The truth is i knew i wouldnt become the master. confused I was just in it for points.I was told before that the masters were pre-determined.So im not surpirsed.XD

WILL YOU CHECK YOUR PROFILE??? you have like 27 points -_- lol, you haven't checked for a while XD  

Awesome Sensei
Captain

Agent Code Monkey

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:09 pm
can i haz his points sensei? blaugh

and calypso...we all know about him(206)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:42 pm
Awesome Sensei
sergeant cry

WILL YOU CHECK YOUR PROFILE??? you have like 27 points -_- lol, you haven't checked for a while XD
I did check.When you gave me the first 15 but im saying i didnt get any points from the wind genesis.  

StickyHighFive

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:05 pm
sergeant cry
Awesome Sensei
sergeant cry

I did check.When you gave me the first 15 but im saying i didnt get any points from the wind genesis.

...really? Alright, I will give you 10 for that ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:14 pm
Awesome Sensei
sergeant cry
Awesome Sensei
sergeant cry

...really? Alright, I will give you 10 for that ^^
Cool.Im making another element btw due to Crys new hatred The wind of darkness element.Or shadow wind.  

StickyHighFive

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:03 pm
“And therefore, since I cannot prove a lover
To entertain these fair well-spoken days
Well, you could do that, or you can just use darkness, and combine them without making it a custom element but whateva ^^
I am determinèd to prove a villain
And hate the idle pleasures of these days."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:24 pm
True.Or you could make another genesis event for the dark ones.>w>  

StickyHighFive

Genesis

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games