Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
❥The Escapists. [open/ full] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited for the new one?
  Hellz yush. >:3
  XD I'm still enjoying the old one.
  <.< Maybe.
  -poll whores hide under carpet- >w<
View Results

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 7:19 pm
User ImageUser Image

Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..
----------------------------------------------

Emily scowled at Decker, little s**t. "Do I? Since w'en do ya decide w'at I do an' do not wanna do?"She asked, him being closed tempted her. She would have kissed him, would have done more if she knew Jacky wouldn't find out sooner or later but the way he retracted back made her eye him. She let her arms fall "Ya lyin' aren't ya?"She inched closer to him, looking over his face. "Ya hidin' somethin' lova' boy. Spill it."She hissed, pushing him back and holding him down by his shoulders. "Ya not gonna stay are ya? I know a lair when I see one, I know a lie. You know, Jacky's mom was a lair, I learned how to spot them, she never really thought she was crazy, but I played it to Jacky that she did, she was so gullible really. You 'owever, w'en ya stay your gonna be 'ere. Ya a lair."She pressed her forehead to his. "Tell me w'at's goin' on. She can't 'ear you."She was nosy, she wanted to know what the deal was. Why he would play Jackson like that, that was her job, and this wasn't right. Jacky pined for this boy, and she wouldn't have her heart broken, not to this boy. If anything it was a good thing that they would love each other, but she was start breaking this off right now if he was going to break her heart and she knew about it. She loved when that girl felt pain but she wasn't completely heartless, she knew heartbreak, she wished that on noone.

----------------------------------------------

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 9:01 pm
[[I need a new picture for savy D= one of my pics for her has been apparently moved/deleted.. need to replace it.. Anyone got an icon they would like for her? XD]]  

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:13 am
User Image

xoxoxoxoϨ н ι я σoxoxoxox
ιттєя яιмєғιɢнтєя βαιℓєи

☣☢☠☢☣

Ritter frown deepened as Abel moved away with frighten eyes. His eyes. He wasn't Abel. It was Seth. Seth had just witnessed what had happened to him when he was a little boy. And it was all Ritter doing. Again. Ritter seriously just wanted to kill himself for putting Seth through all the pain and suffering. 
"Sheth?Sheth... I'm- I'm shorry... Kuro..."
But it was no use. Ritter couldn't find any words to make the situation better. And the fact that Seth was staring at him with such eyes, made him even more angry with himself. He just need a needle. Bad.
"Love, lishten..."
Ritter was cut off by a vulgar taste running up his throat. Ritter rushed out of the tent and ran straight for the lake. Releasing the throw up in the waters, Ritter eyes watered and coughed out any remaining fluid. Must have been the blood or just the whole damn situation. Ritter rinsed out his mouth in the lake then just sat by the legde, hugging his legs tight.
"I don't know what to do. I'm shcared to touch him. It hurtsh me when he looksh at me like that. I know it'sh my fault but... I couldn't shtop him in time."
Ritter buried his face into his knees. He couldn't face Seth. Not again. He just wanted everything to be over. No matter how hard Kuro tries to get along better the more trouble he causes. It's just destiney for them to live this cycle forever, so why try and change it with love? 

☣☢☠☢☣

Well I find it hard to stay...

You Left My Heart An Open Wound...
User ImageUser Image
And I Love You For This Day...

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:15 am
User Image

-----☢ ❣ ☮
Ҝⓡⓨⓢⓣⓐ ☮ ❣ ☢-----
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoαⓝⓘⓔⓘⓐⓡⓛⓔⓠⓤⓘⓝ

╔══════════════╗
Krysta watched the hurt in Savannah's eyes when she asked her if she wanted to say any words. It made Krysta a little sad but it was just a mouse. She hadn't expected Savannah to get so worked up. But nonetheless, Krysta sat back down and hugged Savannah around her shoulders.
"It's okay love. You don't have to say anything. But one day you will think about this moment and all the words you could possible say will come rushing to you and that is when you say them. And I promise you, shadow will hear them and smile at every word."
Krysta tried comforting Savannah not knowing if it would work any.
"I'll say first words then."
Krysta bend her head down and closed her eyes, trying to find the words to say.
"Dear Shadow, though you were only a mouse, you were still living and did not deserve the painful death you got. If you were still alive I would have totally kept you as a pet and loved you like my baby. You look totally cute and fuzzy for a dead meecee and I hope you have fun in the afterlife."
Krysta opened her eyes and fixed them on the box.
"I hope that was okay..."

╚══════════════╝

ℐ ℒove ץou

ℐ'll ℊive чou α ρeaceful ӄiss,
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
βecause чou ӄnow ℐ'll βe αt чour Ϩide Ϩoon.

||I'll send you a couple pix. ^_^||  

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:36 am
ѕαναηηαн мαяιє вℓα¢кнєαятUser Image

Savannah smiled and threw her arms around Krysta. "That was perfect." She looked at the box, biting her lip again. "We'll miss you Shadow. Even if we didn't know you." The thought of soul leaving this world made her slightly sad, but she knew this type if thing was for everyone. No matter what.

She looked back up at Krysta, biting her lip again. She gave a soft smile, then let her go, pouring her dirt over the box that was in the hole. She tilted her head to the side as she watched the dirt leave her hand.

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 12:29 pm
User Imageє¢кєя αℓєχαη∂єя ¢αѕтαηє∂α

Decker fell back and gulped when he was pinned.
"I can't tell you. If she finds out... I'll have to go sooner the more people find out."
He shook his head and turned his head away.
He couldn't look at her.
But he did and of course the truth made it's way out.
"I... work for..."
Thank god.
Ritter came out his tent and gave him an excuse.
He got away from Emily and went over to him.
"Ritter? You alright?"
He heard Ritter murmur something about someone looking at him funny.
He knew it had to be him and Seth.
"Ritter... what happened?"
He looked back at Emily, giving her a sorry look.
He had almost said it to the more important person.
And the sinking feeling stuck this time.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 1:06 pm
User Image

-----☢ ❣ ☮
Ҝⓡⓨⓢⓣⓐ ☮ ❣ ☢-----

╔══════════════╗
Krysta padded the dirt when the box was covered and stood up helping Savannah.
"Come on girlie. We should probably go to sleep now. It's getting late and if I know Decker, he doesn't like to wait. Especially in the morning."
Krysta yawned stretching out her arms and rubbing her eyes. Today was a somewhat of a good day beside everything that happened with Seth and stuff. But maybe that kind of stuff couldnt be help with HMI kids. Hopeful nothing like that would happen with Savannah.

╚══════════════╝

ℐ ℒove ץou

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 1:55 pm
User Image

ιттєя яιмєғιɢнтєя βαιℓєи

☣☢☠☢☣

Ritter rocked himself back and forth, startled by Decker's voice. He jumped almost falling into the lake before catching himself. He shook off the scared feeling and looked up at Decker with pain shot eyes.
"I couldn't shtop him."
Shiro didn't want to blame his other side but he did. Even if Kuro was trying hard to get better, Kuro's anger and agression would always get the better of him. Ritter looked down at the water and made tiny ripples, dragging his finger across the very top ever so lightly.
"Kuro almosht raped Abel. And I think Sheth wash left to witnessh the shcene."
Ritter splashed the water and tried to hold back his tears.
"I'm alwaysh hurting Sheth and making all theshe memoriesh come back, and I don't know how to fix it. And then he shay shomethingsh that shone time push me over the egde and Kuro makesh a shcene. And... Ugh! Why can me and Sheth jusht be a normal happy couple!?!? "
Ritter just wanted Seth to be happy. And right now, he sure as Hell could tell that Seth was not happy.

☣☢☠☢☣

User ImageUser Image

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 2:33 pm
ѕαναηηαн мαяιє вℓα¢кнєαятUser Image

Savannah nodded. "Alright. Sleep it is." She smiled, taking Krysta's hand, and walking back towards the tents. She looked up at the stars as they walked, lost in her thoughts.

Once they reached the tents, she turned to Krysta, looking at her. "What would you do if I wasn't here in the morning?" She tilted her head to the side. She wasn't planning on disappearing, but she was curious to Krysta's answer.

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 4:40 pm
User Image
Ϩ є ʈ н
ℓ є Ӽ α ɳ ɖ є я
ω я ɨ ɠ н ʈ

Seth forced himself to crawl out the tent.
He wanted to tell Ritter it wasn't his fault.
Seth knew he'd come out of it sooner or later.
He didn't know how long his body would hold out, but Seth's mind had made it's decision.
Ritter was his.
He sat on his knees outside the tent.
Seth scanned around and eyed Ritter.
He rubbed his arms and bit his lip, but slowly he made his way over to him.
He gave Decker a solemn look and the guy walked away like he understood.
Seth plunked down in the water beside Ritter and hugged him.
Seth was shaking now that he came in contact with him, but he held it down as best he could.
"It's not you Ritter.", he murmured.
He curled into a ball and closed his eyes.
His throat couldn't say anything else.
He was so tired and the shivers sapped his energy more.
He wished he could say that it wasn't rape.
Nothing had really happened and there was no point in the dramatics.
But Seth's body was so out.
He curled up to Ritter more and let himself drift off.
Not into the water... but into sleep.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:10 pm
User Image

ιттєя яιмєғιɢнтєя βαιℓєи

☣☢☠☢☣

Ritter felt someone wrap their arms around him and it struck him odd that Decker would hug him. But it wasn't Decker.  Ritter turned to look into the mystic blue-gray eyes he had fallen in love with. His lip quivered at the sight of him and he turned his face away. He winced at the words Seth chose to say before drifting asleep by Ritter's side. Ritter pet his hair softly with a faint smile, then sighed. He picked up Seth slumbering body and carried him into the tent. Laying him down softly, Ritter tucked in his love before cuddling in next to him. He held Seth close and his his forehead.
"Goodnight Love..."
Ritter whispered before falling asleep himself. Today was a rough day. A nice slumber would do everyone some good.

☣☢☠☢☣

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:25 pm
[[I'd timeskip, but I need Sherbert's okay tew. We'll have to wait it out.]]  

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:53 pm
User Image

-----☢ ❣ ☮
Ҝⓡⓨⓢⓣⓐ ☮ ❣ ☢-----

╔══════════════╗
Krysta walked dazely along with Savannah. When the arrived at the foot if the tent, Savannah asked Krysta a very not expected question, leaving Krysta with a face like this (•.•)? Krysta pursed her lips then think over the question.
"Well, seeing that you just asked me that question, I am going to sleep hugging you tight like a Teddy bear that you don't leave."
Krysta laughed then turning into a slightly more serious face.
"I'd probably cry my eyes out because you're the greatest thing that has happen to me in years. And if I lost you it would be like loosin greatness in life."
Krysta was a terrible lair so she never really tired to lie. And she always means everything she says.
Krysta slipped herself into the tent and laid herself out before motioning Savnnah to come in and sleep next to her.

"Come on love, tis sleepy time. And please don't leave me..."
Krysta pouted playfully then closing her eyes and curling up in her favorite sleeping postion.

╚══════════════╝

ℐ ℒove ץou

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:01 pm
((I will wait patiently floppy dear. ^_^))  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:16 pm
>: D
Of course yew will.
Yew love meh.
Just a little bit.
I already know.
No use denying it.

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games