Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guns 'n' Blades ~ Open & Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:21 pm
User Image
--OoO-- Sky Raiden --OoO--
"To hell with protocol, I'm doing this my way."

Sky laughed and smiled. "Glad to hear that, I'll meet a block south of the library with Cade," she smiled happily before she hung up her phone and waited for Cade to climb on after her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:09 pm
▬Rex▬
User Image

Rex woke up with a loud gasp, he had just waken up from a horrible dream about his fathers murder and his mothers death. "Whoa, wild dream" he said alloud to himself. He walked out to the base where the others were, "Hey guys, Im going to go find Sky's group,I know they're going after the bad guys and thats what I wanna do." Rex walked out of the base and went and found Sky. "Hey Sky, we ready go" he asks her with a smile, his hand on one of his sword hilts on his back.  

Rade12

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:28 pm
User Image

Sky looked over the back of her bike at Rex looking confusedly at him through her helmet. "Rex? I thought you were with Mustange... Aren't you?" she asked him lifting up her face mask showing her eyes. and some of her face. "If you are though, grab a bike over there and lets go," she said pushing her mask back down before she laid down heavily from the throttle as the door opened up and she slipped out of the door before it was even open driving off to the library.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:34 pm
User Image

Rex smiled as Sky left, he ran over to a bike and hopped on it. He pushed his foot down hard on the pedal, flooring and and making himself go quickly. He followed Sky through the library, driving up next to her. "Yeah Im in his squad, but I wanted something to do" Rex said driving next to Sky. He had been bored for the past couple of days since there was nothing really to do.  

Rade12

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

adukinater

Hygienic Gaian

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:37 pm
The balrog sensed the thoughts that roku was thinking and responded back. "you dare to kill something that is more than 5 times your height, something so frightening that the devil himself ran in terror from. something that is oboviously more powerful than you!" he shouted as a loud screeched came into rokus head. a screech that made his ear drums vibrate.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:30 am
User Image
Roku smiled wickedly as he heard what the balrog had said in his mind. He looked towards its direction and sent a thought back. "You don't know fear or pain till you've really fought me." he said inside the balrog's head. His smile grew to that of pure malice when he sent his next thought. "Who do you think killed the devil?" With that,Roku cut off the connection...for now... he would need the balrog in a future battle. He could already sense those Gun 'n' Blades idiots heading towards the hotel. In another flash of light, Roku appeared in his room and looked towards the sun. "Haku,Crow, come fight...it'll be worth it." he said outloud,hoping they would hear the call.

iiDeathStarTakeOver

adukinater

Hygienic Gaian

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:27 pm
"that fool know so little about how many gods I've killed" the balrog said as he smiled "this attitude I will not accept" said the balrog as he sat on his throne. "for I am the king of shadow and flame" the balrog roared.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:42 pm
User Image

Sky smiled, "Good, 'cause this is going to get interesting." She drove to the location of zombie and skidded to a stop in front of him. "Hey Zombie, you hitching a ride with me or you running?" she asked him standing up her bike as she startled it holding it up.  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:53 pm
::Yey! My comp is fixed but currently I can't find my profile document just yet so for now I am going picture-less. Go by the text color::

He walks with Sky, electing to stay silent during the journey for he could prepare for the battle ahead. But, without even realizing it he arrives at the area where they left Sky's bike, causing him to sigh. He wasn't used to riding on them, but he answers her question by hoping on the back of the motorcycle. As the people arrived, he looks around at them, not really trusting people he doesn't know well. But, he just looks at Sky, this was her plan anyways. "We going princess?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:59 pm
He looks at Mina as she asks who's name the car is registered to. "Yours, I do not drive cars," he states simply. Yes, he would willingly use them if needed to travel quickly, but he much prefers to travel in a way that doesn't harm the beautiful earth. Yes, he can be considered twisted and evil, but he loves the pure earth and hates the people ruining it. When asked if they have a base of operations, he shuts the computer(done with the proof of insurance) and looks to Haku. "I am working on it currently," he provides, feeling he has no need to elaborate farther than that as he gets out of the car, looking towards power signatures in range and coming closer. "The fools are approaching," he states, left eye glowing as he tries to figure out how they know their location.  

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

BlackSanor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:38 pm
User ImageCrow hears Roku's call and smiles. Finally some action. In few seconds he stands near Roku, judging that here he could take best parts of fight. "You made a deal with demon, i see. I hope you understand the risks you took." He says to Roku. Then he looks to direction where he thinks that they're enemies will come. "Guns 'n' Blades it is?" He asks.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:09 am
User Image
Roku smiled at Crow. "I know the risks...my father is the one who created this beast." he said with a smile. He nodded after hearing Crow question. "Thats where i believe they are. Thier recruiting some people to fight,but we should win. Killing some of them off should be interesting. Do you think an angel or demon should fight? I'm not sure which entity to take."

iiDeathStarTakeOver

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:09 am
User Image

"Keep quiet and just fallow me, change of plans," she said smiling mischievously ditching the bikes and running in a different direction from the library. She scaled a building with the help of the fire escape and was soon on the roof before she leaped off it and took off running across them. Her gut told her that they were already expecting them, but hopefully, they were still expecting bikes. She dropped off a building into the shadows and put a blade to their leader's throat practically challenging him against her. "Welcome to hell," she smiled with most of her still wrapped in the shadows the building casted by the still low sun. She stepped out of them holding her blade in the same places as her black cloaked feminine body was revealed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:35 am
User Image
Roku sighed and shook his head. "Those fools have done something stupid..." he said. "Follow me." he told crow,just before he vanished. In a flash of darkness,Roku appeared and kicked SKy in the face,making her back up away from Kaen. "I'll fight you personally." he said with a wicked smile as he flashed them both into a remote area.

iiDeathStarTakeOver

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:49 am
User Image

Sky barely had a chance to get her arm up to keep him from making contact with his boot. Damn, that still hurt! she thought to herself feeling odd after being teleported to only god knows where. "Well, at least I won't have to wait for a reaction from the leader," she smiled pulling her second katana out leaving a third still on her hip since she figured she wasn't going to need it, but she also might need it for a back up if something were to happen.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games