Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Fragmented Memories and Eternal Bonds (( full )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:42 am
Celarius seemed more beautiful the way it was now in one sense than it had been before the Lady had passed on. Dais looked in the distance, searching for what had been the library building. Unlike Vackel and Meracitile, Celarius's library blended in with much of the other buildings.

On Dais's shoulder, Aldon meeped and curled up. The ferret liked forests, but Celarius was ... not quite as lush anymore.

As the Oracle spoke, Dais turned back to the group watching them for their actions. Who would step up? Ideally, it would be someone without ties to the other kingdoms as to balance out any one kingdom having too much power. Someone from Celarius. That someone had to have the willpower. If that someone didn't, it was a win for Shade's group if they could harness it.

Dais was not about to volunteer himself. He didn't fit any of the criteria. And even though he was strong enough to handle the Solus Rays, neither the Oracle nor himself would want to have him deal with it. It would put him into a predicament, a severe conflict of interest situation, possibly forcing him into a different side.

He shook his head when Ashford volunteered herself. After hearing her speak earlier and from her relations to a different realm, she was not the ideal candidate. This survivor from Celarius, he knew nothing about.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:36 am
(( It's good to see you post Shattered, just take it easy your health comes first biggrin ))

Fayte nodded to Morrigan. " I agree as well. She is both native to Celarius and has proven she isn't a push over by saving the lives of the citizens. " He looked towards the distance the sun began to fall below the horizon line ending their horrific day. " Is this really what those men in the organization want? " He asked as he stared at the carnage. " Is this really what happens when Great Fragments are the prize in a power struggle? " He asked retorically of course. Fayte looked at the newcomer. " Well it looks like you have a good running, as you may or may not know. I am Fayre. Lord of Vackel. " He said as he looked towards the kitsune. It would be better for them to introduce themselves now, if she did become the Lady of Celarius then she would need to be filled in.  

Nicko1421

Nefertiri Merytmut

Shady Kitty

10,825 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Charging Power 75
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:19 pm
((Was I ignored just now? ?_?))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:52 pm
╔═════════╗
Hitomi Michiko
╚═════════╝

User Image
‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚

》》》Hitomi looked around in shock. The
sight of Celarius was so intense. She never dreamed that something like this could happen to this wonderful and magical kingdom. The streaks of white in her hair faded and her eyes went back to their normal green selves, when she stopped using the power of the Night's Bloom. A wave of exhaustion swept over her and she almost fell to her knees. She had already been tired when she went off to fight those creatures, so she used the power of her great fragment. But when she stopped using it's power, she grew even more tired and exhausted. She looked to the knew girl who came to them and asked if she could take over Silver's responsibility as Lady of Celarius. She could see the sincerity in her eyes. She could tell that she truly wanted to help the surviving people and replenish this land. Hitomi then looked to Ashford when she spoke. She could only imagine the pain that Ashford must be in, to see her home like this. She did not know who would be picked, but since she hardly knew the both of them, she could not give her opinion right away.

-calla lily cat-

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:46 pm
Mai had already arrived in Celarius, shortly after the others did. She took a different means of travel in which in her own powers was almost as quick as teleportation. She was deep in the main city, helping people rebuild their homes and other buildings. She was working diligently on the city's hospital first, using her abilities where she could. She no longer cared about hiding herself now. She was too deep into everything that was happening. Her body however, was on overdrive. She's used up so much energy already in everything she's done in the last day, even though the sun was setting now and night was beginning to take over.

She knew she couldn't stop, not with the way things were now. She knew the people there needed her help, and when word came to her ears that the Oracle and the others were in the area, she felt a stab of annoyance. But she accepted it regardless, afterall, they weren't there for her. One of the survivors approached her, bringing her some water. "Here you go miss." Mai finished rebuilding a wall and stopped for a quick swig of water to keep her going. "Please, give the rest to the injured." The survivor nodded and headed out again, and Mai resumed with what she was doing.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:50 pm
Fayte thought about Ashford's request. " The only problem I see with you becoming the next Lady is that you are from the Demon Realm. Celarius is a land of peace and tranquility, and as far as the stereotype goes demons aren't exactly ideal leaders. Of course this is only a stereotype which means that it's mostly false and of course none of us here believe that I'm sure, but some people are stubborn and discriminate. Also forgive me Ashford but your health seems to be wavering, I remember Echo had to help you when we were on the outskirts of Damascus, I don't think the people could bare it if they lost another leader. " He said calmly. He really was considering giving his vote to Kaori, she was truthfully kind and honest, two qualities looked highly upon in Celarius. He wanted the others opinions on the matter, this was all of their decision it couldn't be made by any single person.

Shade all the while had still possessed Dais's shadow. Slipping away in the comotion his shadowy body attatched itself to the Oracle's who was still sealing the Solus Rays. " Well, well, well. Trying to play the hero again Oracle? How pathetic. " He said with a laugh. His voice could only be heard inside of the Oracle's head meaning he was still in his shadow form.

" I was wondering when you would reveal yourself, so what does the one of the lasst remnants of Memoria want? an I'm-Sorry-note? An apology? Or maybe you are after this. The Solus Rays. "

" Ah I see your old age hasn't dulled your mind. Yes we do intend to claim the Solus Rays, will you stop us? Even if it means violating your contract.. "

" I will not have to. With the frustration and hatred now bestowed upon your group if you reveal yourself I doubt even you would be able to stop all of their furious might. Do not take them lightly Shade, you are indeed powerful but do not forget that it is by MY power that you are allowed to walk among this earth once more. " He said in a controlling voice, as if he were talking to his personnal slave. " Do not test my power, I am the creator of fragments, the reason all of you exist do you really want to test that kind of might? "

" Wow, slow down there furious, I am not declaring war against you're rag tag lords and ladies. Not yet at least I will continue to play with their fragile minds until it stops being fun, and then I will kill them all with a single strike. I was known as the cruelest man in Memoria I plan to live up to that title. " Shade laughed darkly before his shadowy voice disappeared along with his perfectly hidden shadowy body.  

Nicko1421

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:16 pm
Mai had finally finished rebuilding the main hospital and the injured were already being carried in. She had moved to help find and bring in the injured, and if she ever came across a stray creature, its body would disintegrate into the air with her powers. She was digging through the wreckage of one of the mills, lifting large planks of wood out of the way. She glanced over to a few people who seemed like they weren't hurt too bad. "Help me move this, there are more trapped inside." A man nodded and came over to help. But she quickly took notice of excessive swelling in his leg and massive bruising and stopped him before she could continue. She placed a hand on the leg very gently and let herself sense what the injury was.

"You're bleeding internally. Hold still." The man nodded and listened as her eyes went white, and she reversed the flow of the excessive blood back into his veins and sealed off the area that was ruptured. "Go to the medical building, have yourself checked over to make sure you aren't bleeding anywhere else." Mai had some people help the man back to make sure he would make it. Turning back to the pile of rubble, she started pulling things out of the way again.

Mai knew she couldn't keep using her powers like that or she wouldn't be very much more use. So she used them now in reserve and relied on her physical strength in which she gained quite a bit from working in the refineries in Damascus.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:10 am
(Its great to see your well and posting Shattered but don't push yourself.)

Omotayo La'Treill

The Mighty Lion

User Image
Omotayo and his men had wiped out nearly all the foul beast which had threatened their kingdom but two remained a larger that was three times bigger than the other and one that was two times bigger. The beast ripped a few guards in half but just as this happened Lunia shows up on the field which he thought he told her to stay at the palace, but he knew very well she wouldn't listen, but still she will here his complaint about her not listening later, besides she was even stronger than he was, you know what they say...you mess with a Lioness's cubs your in for a world of pain and this kingdom was indeed Lunia's cub, figurtively speaking. Omotayo and his men took on the smaller one though Omotayo let his soldier kill the beast he was still there for back up not wanting anyone else to die but he also was looking out for Lunia who was locked in combat with the larger one. When she was hit Omotayo's eye's widened and was a half a second away from engaging but just as quick Lunia hopped back up and he didn't move a muscle just gave her the space she needed.

As his men ended the light of the best it dematerialized into a similar substance to the cloaked mans aura which he already knew they were connected but this substances was oddly familiar now that is wasn't in the form of their aura. As the life of the two last beast ended, Omotayo looked to his men who were winded or tired but all had enough energy to acknowledge victory and acknowledge Lunia's words. Omotayo then looked to Lunia when she announced that she would be away for a few days and wondered what it is she had to go away for but once she ran up to him and gave word that she thought Silver was dead he had a horrific expression on his face and knew that had to leave as soon as possible. "Let's go. But we will get there faster if we use the wind currents." He stated forgetting about the portal.

Celestin Selone

Plump_Platypus

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:30 am
Kaori smiled over at Fayte"It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance."she said with a respectful bow of her head."If only we were under better circumstances."she spoke in a hushed tone and a saddened look shot across her face. She then looked back at Fayte, the sadness lightened up." Normally I would be fine with sticking around and waiting for your decision, but there are people that need help and I must help them out."she told all of them, but looked at Fayte. Kaori knew how much Celarius and her people meant to Silver, and so she would help protect them and replenish this once beautiful land in her absence."I hope the decision is made quickly and wisely, I believe we haven't much time left."she spoke and turned to look at the raging of the Solus Rays."So if I may be excused, I really must help the surviving people."She turn back to the others and waiting for them to speak.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:46 am
*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

~Akatan Yanagi~

User Image

~I can see through your lies, your deception...even you my friend.~

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Akatan listened as everyone chimed in to the disaster in Celarius and how to help. "If you need any help, I'll see what I can do with the army. Y'know, get a relief effort going. If that's okay with Fayte that is." Akatan trusted Kaori, even though this was his first time meeting her. He figured is Morrigan did, then he could easily follow suit.  

Mahareshi

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:22 am
Aldon echoed Kaori's sentiment, but in a different way. The ferret was getting bored and decided to run off after Kaori, someone he did not know. Of course, he did have the ulterior motive to try out Kaori's hair.

Dais made no motion to stop the ferret, although given the situation, it was inappropriate for the ferret to act this way. He had stopped Aldon from testing the Oracle's hair, but for anyone else, it didn't matter. Even Shade. But it seemed that Aldon had already disapproved of Shade's purple hair for whatever reason.

In any event, the librarian probably should be leaving the group of the younger royal related persons. He was supposed to be here, according to Hodge, to tend to the library. He could still keep track of the conversation and visual of the area through remote means while being somewhere else anyway.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:43 am
{Heh, thanks. I'll make sure to be careful, tis strange being away from my home computer for so long now.}

Lunia-Alexis Alexandria Camera

‘I Know Your Somewhere…

User Image

Lunia nodded, looking at Omotayo. "Then let's go to Celarius, apparently things are pretty mucked up there.." she said. "Prepare for the worst Omotayo, this could be the last few minutes we have of ever so slight peace.." she added. Looking into the direction of Celarius, "You first, use your wind currents to get us there faster.." she said..

xLulie

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces