Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office {Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sailor sunburst

Eloquent Fairy

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:58 pm
aki popped out of miwatas bag and barked happily, panting with her puppy smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:03 pm
Yuki jumped off Yokai's shoulders landing on 2 feet. "HI!" Yuki smiled and barked happily at the sight of another dog. "Come down!" Yokai smiled and said, "What is it's name?"  

Dripples

sailor sunburst

Eloquent Fairy

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:06 pm
aki hopped down, barking "hi right back!" she said, playfully nipping the dogs tail. miwata laughed "her names aki."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:08 pm
The small dragon resting on Yokai's head jumped down. "Go play hoshiko. It's okay." Hoshiko crept foward to aki, holding out a paw. He waited to see Aki's reaction. "Your dog is cute," Yokai said grinning.  

Dripples

sailor sunburst

Eloquent Fairy

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:13 pm
miwata eyes glassed over with sadness for a minute. shizuki had said the same thing when she first saw aki, and yokai saying it brought some feelings of nostalgia...
aki saw this and nipped her leg
"hmm? oh, you hungry, girl?" said miwata, and tossed her a chicken leg, which aki caught expertly. she started to gnaw on it, then saw her new friends looked kind of hungry "want some?" she barked to them  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:16 pm
Yuki nodded and said, "Throw it to me!" Hoshiko nodded crazily, "Yay! Me! I Want some!" Yokai smiled and looked at Yuki. "Lesson #1. Try doing what Yuki asked."  

Dripples

sailor sunburst

Eloquent Fairy

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:19 pm
"i got an idea, aki, lets do some practice with your friends. and whoever catches the most chicken legs will get a big juicy steak."
aki barked happily, nad let out a playful growl to her friends "that steak is mine!"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:22 pm
"Actually, I had something else in mind. Just watch." Yokai threw a small chicken leg at Yuki. The next second, Yuki unsheathed her small katana and cut the chicken leg into 6 small pieces, even the bone was cut. Yuki resheathed her katana. "We're gonna teach Aki how to do that."  

Dripples

sailor sunburst

Eloquent Fairy

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:29 pm
aki looked at yuki with a look of wonder, and then did a little doggie bow, barking "teach me!"
miwata laughed "easy, girl. keep your dignity."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:32 pm
Yuki nodded, "First, you gotta learn how to hold your sword. With a dog's paw, it's pretty hard. But using your chakra, you can stick the sword to your paw." Yuki handed the katana to Aki.

(it'll take only like 2 sentences.)  

Dripples

sailor sunburst

Eloquent Fairy

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:36 pm
aki slowly took the sword, and dropped it. she tried it again and this time did it. she swung it a couple of times akwardly  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:38 pm
"Now, it's time to fight me." Yuki smiled. She kept 15 spare small katanas in a scroll and summoned one. This was her favorite one. Yuki smiled. She stood in a regular sword position.

(The fight will last up to 3 posts each of us)  

Dripples

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:38 pm
~Lord Akira~
User Image

Akira smiled at the two. "Well, I shall leave it to you." He said as he grabbed his gear along with his staff and begun making his way towards the door. He stopped as he remembered something. "O, and I shall have something for someone of you, upon my return. Its a new invention I have been working on." He said with a smile as he made his way out of the door and down the staircase. As he made his way for the door, he decided to stop for a moment to put on his gear and grasp'd his spear in his right hand.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:43 pm
Yokai looked at Akira and said, "Do i get one?"  

Dripples

sailor sunburst

Eloquent Fairy

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:44 pm
aki whined nervously
"steak."
aki immidently rushed forward and swung her new sword
"works every time" miwata whispered to yokai  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games