Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Dead Space: USG Grozni-Grad (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:49 pm

"b*****d is probably drinking the whole bottle... And I barely got to drink any of it." She sobbed, suddenly stopping and falling back in the hall.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:18 pm
Roland was working with the supplies. Building something.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:29 pm
Alik continued to grumble down the halls, before there was a dull roar from a Necromorph through out the entire residential area.

"...Что было этим?" She mumbled to herself, slowly reaching down her Plasma Cutter.

A thick and long tentacle then suddenly lashed out towards her, sweeping the ground and knocking Alik to her feet, causing her to hit the ground hard and drop her Plasma Cutter. Then, as quickly as it came, the tentacle wrapped itself around her ankles, tugging and dragging her away from the Plasma Cutter as it was just on the tips of her fingers.

"Солдат! ПОМОЩЬ! HELP!" She screamed, desparately and hopelessly trying to pull herself against the tentacles pulls as it roughly and quickly dragged her away.

(Что было этим?: What was it?/What was that?; Солдат! ПОМОЩЬ!: The soldier! The HELP!)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:33 pm
Roland raised his head when he heard the roar.
When he heard Alik, he grabbed the rifle and bolted out the door and ran towards where the chaos was happening.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:44 pm
As seconds ticked by, the tentacle's grip only tightened more around Alik's ankles as she squirm and fought more, occasionally groaning in between pauses of being roughly and suddenly pulled against the metal floors. Even though she had things to grab on to, the beast's strength was greater than her own, and with her weapons at her hip, she found it impossible to grab them, as the pulls were like being bucked on a bull or a wild bronco, slinging her hands above her hand every time she got close.

"Прокляните это солдат! Двигайтесь быстрее!!" She barked down the hallway, before she looked down the end where the tentacle came from, seeing a hole in the wall. A bloody hole.
"ЭТО - ВОПРОС ЖИЗНИ И СМЕРТИ! ДВИГАЙТЕСЬ!!"

(Прокляните это солдат! Двигайтесь быстрее!!: Damn it the soldier! Move more quickly!!; ЭТО - ВОПРОС ЖИЗНИ И СМЕРТИ! ДВИГАЙТЕСЬ!!: THIS IS A QUESTION OF LIFE AND DEATH! MOVE!!)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:47 pm
The tentacle then suddenly slowed down, and shots were being fired at the tentacle.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:57 pm
Noticing the tentacle slowing down, Alik reached down and grabbed onto her flame thrower, the weapon spitting out small fire balls at the tentacle, lighting bits and pieces of it on fire, but not the entire thing.
"GOD DAMN IT!" Alik barked as she tugged on again, causing her to lose the flame thrower.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:59 pm
Roland had now jumped over Alik and continued firing at the tentacle.
After a moment, he noticed a large, yellow section of the creature and fired at it.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:06 pm
After only a few shots, the tentacle severed from the yellow area. The remaining half of the tentacle slinked away into it's hole, leaving Alik only a few yards from being dragged inside.

Alik just stared at the hole, her eyes wide with fear and her breathing shallow ad quick.
After a minute, she quickly scrambled back from the hole, kicking her legs wildly to shake off the piece still wrapped on her ankles.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:11 pm
"...Get me something solid and heavy..." Roland said, looking into the hole.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:28 pm
"I... I... I don't think we have anything that can stop that... Whatever it was..." Alik mumbled, shaking her head.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:19 am
"Well, seeing as we blew off whatever it was, I don't think it's coming back." Roland said, moving his head out of the hole.
"Sooo...I take it you've sobered up?"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:11 pm
"...I... I don't know..." Alik blinked as she remained on the floor, looking confused.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:41 pm
"Well, you don't have a SLUR for one..."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:05 pm
"...I... I can't feel anything..." Alik whimpered.

"It's... All tingling..."

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games