Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[☁] The Silver Lining Raikage's Office(Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:50 pm
Darion72
hid-behind-the-mask
Darion72
((I think you shouldn't train here....go to the grass plains...))

((*Shrugs* He gave me the choice of training either here or at the training grounds, and I chose here. =/
Besides I'm doing genjutsus, so it's not like I'll damage the office.))

((your filling up pages with things that arent nessacary...and not even being used anyway! ))

(( ;D Fixed~ ))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:13 pm
[[; ; I can't beat it, but
My RPCs brother, when I make him, is going to be 6 years older than Shane, always. So, by the time I can make a 2nd RPC, since my first will be like, 30 by then, He'll be almost as old as Lenon. 8D]]  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:38 pm
Incubus Shane
My RPCs brother, when I make him, is going to be 6 years older than Shane, always. So, by the time I can make a 2nd RPC, since my first will be like, 30 by then, He'll be almost as old as Lenon. 8D]]

(( xD No. Because when Shane turns thirty, Lenon will be in his fifties or something. ))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:40 pm
lenon01
Incubus Shane

(( xD No. Because when Shane turns thirty, Lenon will be in his fifties or something. ))

[[Weeeeeell. My nan is 79. Beat it. 8D]]  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:53 pm
(( An RPC from a Cold War Roleplay thread is 84. ;D ))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:55 pm
User ImageMaybe this world is not as weak as i thought
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

____________________________ `SANNIN___________ `CLOUD_________ `A SAMURAI'S HEART____________

User Image

( ) × ryugan » k a g u y aXXXX

XXXX▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Ryugan burst through the office, his arms folded he wasn't in the mood to argue..He was simply ready to begin his mission. " Regula, Velox..Lets go..I've got an S rank mssion and I've chosen you two to accompany me..Rahneno or Sarcom will look after the village..Let's Go..We start by checking out Kazuo's house..He's an ex akatsuki member and he's close by and if we can't get anything from him we got to Raiden and so on and so on."

EDIT

Ryugan waited a bit then exited stating " I'll be waiting..meet me at the gates if I don't come back"

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄XXXX

User Image  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:23 pm
User Image

Onexxdayxxmyxxfangsxxwillxxbex x
Longerxxandxxsharperxxthanxxanyonexxx x

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,
AND THE LONGER YOUR FANGS ARE,
YOU WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SEE
THAT YOU ARE ALREADY TRAPPED IN MY CAGE...

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

User Image

▎▎xxVelox Verbera Sokuryokuxx▎▎xxKumogakurexx▎▎xxDensetsuxx▎▎xxThe Dead Shinobi of Kumoxx▎▎xxANBUxx▎▎

Velox simply grinned. He leaped onto Kiba. Kiba soared through the window which Regula had left from. He landed upon the roof tops of villager's homes and made they're way to the gates.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

User Image

葵ーThe Blue Fang of the Eastー騎馬

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:56 pm
Kekkaishi walk slowly up to the office taking in his surroundings. When he arrived at the door he knocked loudly, waiting for an answer.  

blind fire091

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:24 am
± Raiden Kaguya Raiken ±

| Ex-Tsuchikage | Taijutsu Master | Bone Fighter | Lightning Sage | Kumo's Lightning Fang

User Image

Raiden walked into the office, looking around for the kage. He was out for awhile now, and needed an update on the efforts on attacking leaf. Leaning against a wall he crossed his arms waiting for the Raikage

Raiden the Blue Lightning

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:27 am
User Image
User Image

^+++Vesta Cornella+++v

After the first death,
there is no other...

User Image

User Image

Vesta was on the side of the window just in case she wont be pushed down again as she was the last time she was in here. She waited to get noticed. When she looked up as saw a man already here it felt like she knew him. To him he might notice her with the face resembling Mizu.

User Image

Rockgirl809

Supernal_SOul

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:25 pm
The young Raiken entered the office of the raikage, as he walked past Raiden he came to a sudden stop. With his arms remaining folded and his eyes closed Yasu calmly addressed the ninja. "You're a raiken as well aren't you?...We've met before, somewhat." He slowly opened his eyes, staring at the ground. "Would you mind teaching me raiton jutsu?" He asked, he removed hsi arms from their folded positions and allowe dthem to become laxed at his side. His spiky blonde hair moved subtly with each passive wave of electricity that flowed through the individual strands.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:46 pm
Hiro's clone had seemed lost, so many things had happened since he took his nap. He heard the knock, "Uh, Come in!" Hiro looked at Raiden, "Is there something you need, Raiden?"  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:58 pm
Kit found the Kage's office and walked into the front door. Quickly finding his way up a winding path he found a door labeled 'office' taking a small breath Kit opend the door and walked in. "Excuse me....Kage is this a bad time?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:13 am
Hiro scratched his head, "Just call me Hiro, and sure, its a good time."  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:15 am
Kit enterd the office and closed the door behind him. Taking a few step he sat in a chair across from the Raikage. "Make me a genin." It was a demand yes, but one with justafiable cause. Kit had learned the three jutsu needed to graduate the academy.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games