Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
John santan:Terror reborn (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:57 pm
"Yeah...wow..." she said and looked ahead, trying to keep any emotion off her face. She wasn't sure if Kabal was aware of the obvious yet or not. If he wasn't, she didn't want to tell him. He could figure it out on his own. Right now, she just wanted to make up for lost time.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:11 pm
asbloodrunscold
User Image

Kabal looked at her "Glad i'm not human though.." he said and looked at her "Anything else you forgot to mention?" he asked "I am a teacher and can't take much more surprises.." he said.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:32 pm
"Nope," she said and stopped in front of her house. Ethan was outside working with tools. She sighed. "He works too much," she muttered and opened the window. "Get in," she called to him, "We're goin out to have some fun."

Ethan smiled and jumped in the car. "Where to capitain?"

"You'll see," she replied and started driving.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:35 pm
asbloodrunscold
User Image

Kabal looked at her "No seriously..where are we going." he asked her with a raised brow.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:25 pm
"You'll see," she said again and kept driving. A while later, they pulled up in front of a fancy looking restaraunt. "Here we are," she said and got out of the car.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:31 pm
asbloodrunscold
User Image

Kabal looked at her "Huh....' he said "For some reason I was expecting death.." he said

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:42 pm
Chi looked at him "you would have been there?.... i mean if you could have?" she said softly making him look her in the eyes, she struggled to supress the demon trying to rip her mind apart from the inside out with its screams she just twitched from the pain  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:10 pm
((you guys should join hunted like humans. it needs a few more ppl to start))

John put a hand under her chin and kissed her gently. When he drew back, the look in his eyes held a mix of emotions: regret, sadness, love, and worry. "I would have given anything to be there," he whispered to her.

"Well, if you want death, they have a death by chocolate dessert that's absalutely amazing," she said and led them in. They were seated quickly and served expensive wine. Liz ignored when Ethan asked her where she got enough money to pay for all of this.  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:16 pm
asbloodrunscold
User Image

Kabal looked at her "Good.." he said "Thats....a weird name.." he said "No way babysitting a bunch of kids pays this much...besides school of course.." he said

(I was just now making a profile when you posted XD)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:51 pm
Liz shrugged. "I'm kinda friends with the boss," she replied and looked at the menu.

Ethan looked around. "Wait...this place is called McKentson's right? Isn't that Nathan's last name?"

"So what if it is?" Liz said and continued to look at her menu, though her cheeks grew a shade pinker.

Ethan smiled to himself like a cat that had just caught a mouse.

The waiter came by. He was a handsome young man with short blonde hair and dark green eyes. "May I get you anything to drink?" he asked with a smile.  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:52 pm
asbloodrunscold
User Image

Kabal looked at the waiter but stayed Silent and closed his eyes.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:58 pm
Liz brightened up when she saw him. "I didn't know you were working tonight."

"Sure you didn't," Ethan mumbled under his breath.

The boy smiled. "I had to take over for someone and-"

"I'd like a Diet Coke, an eight ouce sirloin, medium rare, with fries," Ethan cut in.

Liz shot him a glare before saying, "I'll have the usual."

He nodded and walked away.

"So tell me more about what you've been up to," Ethan said to Kabal.  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:49 pm
asbloodrunscold
User Image

Kabal shrugged "I am also a historian and artist..." he said "But life has just been normal for me..." he said and shrugged.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:27 am
((sry i know the rp is kinda slow but im not quite ready to post what's gunna happen next yet))

Liz laughed. "I never expected to hear the word "normal" come out of your mouth. So do you like it, or is it too "normal"?"  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:19 am
asbloodrunscold
User Image

Kabal shrugged "I am getting used to it." he said "Its just normal is different for me..." he said and sighed "Oh well....I think some of my students followed me here.." he said

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games