Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Prophecies Through Clouded Eyes (( Open )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Araceae Philo

Tipsy Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:30 pm
Sade swerved, looking for Vincent. Apparently she'd swerved just at the right moment as she felt his blade, meant to decapitate her, skim her shoulder leaving a thin red line of blood that began seeping through her white t-shirt.
She looked up and saw a hole in his shirt where one of her spears had plunged into him but all that was left was a puckered red area and a wet t-shirt from the melted ice.
Sade flipped off her ice perch, turning into Avari mid spin.
Avari threw Waning Crescent like a boomerang as she continued to fall, her aim spot on.
Avari twisted and landed on all fours on the wet pavement before looking back up to see what damage she'd made.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:15 pm
Vincent was supried at her rate of transformation, it was definately impressive. He watched as her large curved blade came swirling at him. He carefully analysed the blade. He thought for a moment and came up with his best solution. Again once the blade made contact he instantly burst into mist. He reappeared on the ground a cut on his chest evident of the swords mark. " Better. " He said as he thrusted his hand up firing several of his familiars. Instead of snakes they took the shape of reptilian insects with six legs. They screeched and clawed as they rushed towards Avari. Each familiar was the size of a medium sized horse.  

Nicko1421

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:24 pm
User Image

Karana wanted Lena to suffer for everyone that she had killed. She wanted Lena to squirm with pain. Karana lowered herself into a crouch and sank her teeth into Lena's leg and jerked her head breaking Lena's right leg before she brought her claws forth and sliced off the very same leg. After that, she came back down once again and performed the same technique to Lena's other leg rendering her completely limbless.

User Image

Lena had never felt this much pain before. She let out a bloodcurdling scream as the bones shattered in her legs before they were completely cut off. She was unable to stand and fell to the ground landing on her back. She stared up at the sky with a blank expression unable to move at all. A large pool of blood surrounded her. I lost. I can't have lost," she thought to herself unable to speak.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:16 pm
Nasrin growled under her breath as her claws passed right through the place where Chesh once was. When she heard his voice again, she turned to face him pouting slightly, "Aw I'm crushed." She murmured before grinning, "Well so long as your not agressive, then I won't have any problem killing you once I catch you." She added, clearly pleased with the idea. Though catching him truely would be the problem, but she only needed him to stay solid for just a second. That's all she needed.
Nasrin's eyes locked on the whistle for the breif time it was visible. "Ah...so you do have it. It wasn't wise of you to show me Cheshure...now you've sealed your own fate." It wasn't as if she could just let the man who had the means to let Evie escape just get away and live. Nasrin flew after Cheshure again, swiping her claws at him once again once she was within striking range.

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

Araceae Philo

Tipsy Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:31 pm
Avari caught her blade as it came swirling back. She stood up and faced the bleeding Vincent, satisfied at at least making him bleed for longer than 5 seconds.
Avari felt the buzzing of the swarm before she saw it, surprised at the individual size of each insect. She swung her blade, killing several of the bugs before she jumped in a zigzag pattern off the walls of the two buildings that they were fighting between. Avari reached the top of one of the buildings and jumped off, diving to the ground head first, sword poised before her, ready to strike anyone or anything that tried to stop her from reaching the ground.
She felt her blade slice cleanly into the ground and then the power that flowed through it from her. The power that came through Avari was as ancient as she was, as old as time. The shock wave of magic Avari sent through the air and earth would kill anyone or anything she wanted from an earthworm to Vincent and his familiars.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:46 pm
Cheshure looked at her. His eyes widened slightly as she rushed forward. He vanished again reappearing on the ground once again as a cat. His back had a scratch going along it. " I'm impressed you actually managed to touch me and that is practically unheard of. " He said as he sat down on the ground. He looked up at her and said. " Don't you think it's strange? That I have the whistle and yet I haven't blown it. Being who I am I would have enough time t blow a simple whistle, why do you think I havent? " He asked as he slightly turned his head.

Vincent watched the shockwave of energy. " Energy based attacks meant to strike from a distance. You're powers aren't much different then Brians, the only difference is he is a much better swordsman, however your energy attacks seem stronger. " He leapt to the side his body once again erupting into a spray of mist which vanished from the air. He reappeared high in the air, mostly for his own protection. " You're going to need to attack quicker if you want to catch me, my mist body has yet to find an attack it can't escape. He ran his fingers over the cut on his chest. He held up his blood stained fingers and gently licked it up. " However you've landed two attacks and I will give you credit for that. " He held out his arms, from their pure black surface seemed to drop shapeless masses of darkness which soon transofrmed into wolf like familiars, their bodies giving off small flames within their fur. He looked down and pointed towards Avari the wolves were sent loose running through the air to get down to her. " Becareful when you kill them they have a special suprise. "  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:59 pm
(I'll post as Renault when my good friend YG posts.)

Lucas's grip on his sword tightened to the point where indents were being made in the steel. "Serena..." He began with a voice more nonchalant than usual. "You don't want to do this. I'm not in a very good mood right now." Intwined within his half-eyed glare were beams of frustration and anger and while wanted Brian's head, he'd have the pleasure of fighting her for now not that he didn't want to. He still had a score to settle. Lucas lifted his sword so that the tip aligned with the tip of her nose and grimaced as his long, spur-like hair smoothed back now resembling a streamline tipped with spikes. "I take back my earlier statement. I want to do this just as much as you do."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:07 pm
Nasrin landed softly down on the ground, giving her wings a small break. The left wing where he had shot the edge of the membrane was starting to weaken from the extra work it had to do to keep her airborn, and the nick was starting to tear. "Now that you mention it, it is strange." Nasrin murmured, walking slowly towards Chechure. A single drop of blood dripped from the claw of her index finger. "I don't suppose you'll tell me why you're being oh so generous?" She murmured, stopping just a few feet away from him, "The last person who stopped that tone from ringing near me did so because they were an undercover agent for Sentinal. I don't suppose you're seeing the light as well?" She asked. Nasrin would be highly amused if Cheshure was also planning to join Sentinal all along. It was doubtful, but an interesting thought.

Evie waited in the depths of Nasrin's mind, pressing against the mental berrier and ready for Chechure to bloe the whistle. She didn't understand what was taking him so long. He was right, as it was him he could have blown the whistle ages ago and let her out. Evie would be able to break out if he just did that, and then Nasrin wouldn't be able to kill anyone else. "Please Chesh...help me...please..."  

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:16 pm
Cheshure transformed back to normal. He floated a few feet off the ground still in a sitting position. " Not if Hell itself froze over. I know my alliance with Eden and nothing will change that. I haven't blown the whistle because I'm not the one who is suppose to do it. " He said rather bluntly. " Being who I am I never do what people expect, and I always have alterier motives to just about anything I do. I haven't touched it because it wouldn't give Evie as much insentive to try her best and break free of your grasp if I did it. Now if someone else did it, for instance a person equally as insane as myself, who constantly where's a hat, someone Evie cares very much for were to do it there isn't a doubt in my confused mind that she would break free. " He layed down floating in the air on his stomach. His tail slightly wagged as he looked at her. " You see? In reality I am as insane as I look. " He laughed and stuck out his tongue as his body disappeared leaving only a laughing floating head. Soon after that his head began to vanish only leaving a laughing smile which soon vanished after his head. He manifested his body floating on his back as if he were in a reclining chair " So do you still want to play tag? Because I want to keep playing. "  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:03 pm
Avari smirked. "If I want swordsmanship tips I'll ask him but then again if this was even close to a challenge you'd probably see more." Avari yanked her sword out of the asphalt and pointed it at him, saying, "Besides your only a little Sentinel rat, what do you know?" She dodged one of the wolves as it lunged at her.
"Besides Sade could kick your a** without my help," Avari said as she jumped out of the way of another wolf, not wanting to test the 'special surprise'.  

Araceae Philo

Tipsy Streaker

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:46 pm
(Sorry been trying to fix my wall, my air conditioner was leaking and the entire wall ballooned up with water....ya it sucked...and now my rooms like 80 degrees with how much i run my computer an lights.)

Sai finished with the last of the soldiers around him and turned to sprint after Chesch. He had faith in his friend to stay alive. He was the Cheschure Cat after all, no one could really catch him. The hatter could see Chesch lounging in the air with Nasrin not far off. Sai's heart almost skipped a beat as this was their chance to get Evie back. He sped up with new determinatino, sliding to a halt a bit behind Chesch. "Sorry, got held up for a moment."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:01 am
(( 80 degrees? Is that hot for you? My house right now is 81 with the air on it's really nice.....Although I do live in Arizona so we are in summer year round. ))

" A Sentinel rat that infiltrated Cleanse for 12 years and supplied enough information to tear down both the Cleanse and Eden bases, you're right I clearly don't know what I'm doing. " He said as he listened to her continue. " Is that so? Then why do you keep on transforming? All you've done is transform between the two, actually she's been you most of the time I would say that she needs you in order to beat me. " He said as he snapped his fingers. One of the wolves rushed at her growling. It leapt into the air and once it was close it's body began to glow and suddenly it exploded in a thunderous blaze of black flames. " Oops. " He said with a small smirk.

Cheshure looked back at Sai. " Aw there you are, I thought you would never show up. " He said as he tossed the whistle up and down in his hand. He gripped it and looked at Nasrin. " So now that he's here, do you still want to play tag? " He asked with a smile. He tossed the whistle up once more and then watched as it disappeared again. " Sai, check your pocket, it's time for you to have a moment in the spot light. " He said as he stopped floating. He spun around and ran towards Nasrin. He swung his leg up in a roundhouse kick, it wasn't as powerful as the others but he didn't need to hurt her, just buy Sai his time to check his pocket for the whistle.  

Nicko1421

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:09 am
{Dude anything over 79 is just to damn hot for me. Unless i'm at the ocean. -i live in PA so that doesnt really happen-}

Sai smirked at his friends antics. Cheschure's little stall to let him blow the whistle to change Evie back was a nice touch addmitedly and he made a note to pay his friend back some day. The hatter didnt even need to be told to start checking his person once the whistle dissappeared and he instantly grasped it tight and pulled it out. Sai made sure not to let this be taken as easily as the watch. Not knowing the exact range but at least guessing that the closer the sound the stronger the results, Sai waited until Chesch completed his attack the ran forward. He took a deep breath before blowing the whistle as hard and long as he could.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:13 am
(Hey. We're mid-atlantic boys. Lol. Nicko....yeah.)  

Mahareshi

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:31 am
(( You can keep your nice weather and you actual snowy winters, me I will keep my 110 degree days and 92 degree nights, it's nice I can go swimming all year round. Oh god who am I kidding, sometimes it's awful crying but I like the heat so it's not all bad. ))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff