Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:50 pm
"Oh?" Vi was presently surprised alright then. Thats an improvement, even if its a non-verbal gesture. Its one hell of step in the right direction.

"Alright then." Vi said as she set the book down and stood up. "Hmm... " She tapped her finger against her lips as she thought about something that they could do together. "Ha!" She exclaimed, and she leaned over placing her hands on her hips and smiling at Li.

"Do you want to go and get something to eat?" Vi asked a simple yes and no question knowing now that the boy could answer it.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:15 pm
He looked at her and thought hard but he didn't have a strong enough opinion on the matter. his stomach had received enough trauma for that day. He shook his head in his rather odd-jerking like manner carefully before falling over in his bed not accidentally but from a lack of the necessity of sitting up for her.  

kleptor

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:10 am
Caly's eyes were drawn to Vincent as he curled up when he was on the bed. She thought it was a little cute, reminding her of a child. Her gaze softened as she watched him, but it lost some of the softness when she met Cy's gaze. She nodded slightly and then went to sit beisde the window, though it was darkened. When she was comfortable she set Jack and Poison on either side of her to free her hands, although she kept a hand on the plant, gently carressing its leaves.

When he started with his questions she looked up at him again, considering his words. "Some of them aren't necessarily spells, just pure energy." she started saying, "And indeed I am half Elven." her expression turned very briefly dark, "I am also half human Mage. I inherited the ability to manipulate magic from both sides of the family. It also helps when they are powerful mages, my parents."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:30 pm
"Well now that makes sense." Cy said with a smile. "I never suspected a elven and a human Mage to get together. But i guess it works out for you, i can tell your especially powerful because of it." Cy said meaning it as a compliment. "I can feel you're energy flowing through this place, you've healed alot of it i can tell. I have to wonder what this place looked like before you showed up." Cy laughed lightly but the dismissed the thought with a wave of his hand.

"Im sorry i dont mean to pry or flap my trap. But its been awhile since someone new has come along. And with Vince here out for the count, and Vi preoccupied with that boy. I dont know what to really do with myself. Cy admitted, he wanted to talk with the girl but he wouldn't question her to death if she didnt want to.

Vi gasped when the boy fell over thinking he had passed out, but upon closer inspection Vi saw that the boy was fine, just couldnt apparently sit up for too long, or without her ordering him to. Vi shook her head and got rather annoyed they had been going so well....

"Li sit up." Vi commanded not really knowing what to with the boy.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

kleptor

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:23 pm
He sat up attentively, looking at her with cold analyzing eyes with just a hint of eagerness. His stomach hurt but he didn't lead on. He had no desire for food. He wanted to do something, he wanted to solve a problem. He frowned for a second, he had no word for puzzle or anything like that.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:10 am
Caly wasn't entirely uncomfortable with the whole him talking thing, it was jsut that she wasn't entirely used to having someone to talk to. "It is okay, I do not mind you speaking. It's just that when you are a halfbreed you don't find many that wish to speak with you." she glanced away a smirk starting to form on her lips, "As to the house, it was a disaster((I'm not sure if I spelled that right)) just waiting to finally fall down. All I have done is released elven magic mixed with a little magery to revive what was there. There was nothing really to it. Just a natural talent. But if you wish, I could always show you illusions of what it used to look like."

She paused for a few moments, her eyes going back to the demon on the bed, "Do you know when he will wake up?" she asked curiously.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:32 pm
Vi went silent she met the boys gaze or tried as best she could. Tapping into her own vampiric powers she easily read the boys mind. It was so logical much like a computer, it was disturbing.

With a sigh Vi grabbed a notebook from her bags and handed it to the boy. She also handed the boy a pencil and an eraser. "Here..." she said, "Its a math workbook. Take it and do some of the problems if you like, i know you want to. Have fun with that."

She said before she took a few steps from the boy and opened the window in the room. Vi left the door open to the bedroom as well and sat down into a chair that was near the one wall. Lighting a cigarette she took a long drag on it and started to relax, caring for this kid was taking its toll on her.

Cy looked over to Vincent and checked his vital signs with a mere touch of his vampiric powers. "Another hour or so..." Cy said before he turned back to Caly.

"Even less people want to talk to you when you've got ruby eyes and deadly fangs." Cy said with a smirk. "But what can you do?" Cy asked hypothetically.

"So tell me, and this may be a bit bold. But has anyone captured that half elven heart of yours?" Cy inquired with a bit of a soft blush on his cheeks. "Dont take this as a come on but you are one intriguing woman. And thats why i ask."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:48 pm
He looked it over and began writing numbers down on the page about as fast as a normal person wrote a paragraph. his smile widened past where it had before. The boy loved doing hard mental things. Within 10 minutes he was done with the first 2 chapters. thats when he got to a problem with no solution. He frowned and stared at it desperately before stabbing the book with his pencil repeatedly, violently, with the aggression of someone who was very very upset. As if the math problem itself had killed his mother the page was torn withing seconds and he was working on stabbing through the next just as fast. making loud screaming noises. obviously illogical things like this were best kept isolated from him.  

kleptor

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:16 pm
Vi stubbed out her cigarette the moment the boy went into a fit of rage. She allowed him to go so far before she took both book and pencil away from the boy.

"If you dont understand it then dont do it. That doesnt mean stab the paper, just because its a problem you cant solve." Vi growled at the boy and ripped the page out that had the problem on it. She quickly flipped through the book and sought out any other math problems that would be an issue for the boy. She ripped out those pages and then handed back the book to the boy as well as the pencil.

"Now if you be nice ill let you have it again. But if your going to outburst then you cant have it." Vi said, seemingly on edge. She clearly needed to feed, but she had been holding back this hole time. While the boy was showing emotion Vi, while taking note of it, didnt want to encourage the behavior. at least this specific one.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:59 pm
Li looked at her with an extremely blank face eyes wide watching her rip through the book page by page. he had felt some sort of fear and didn't want to do math problems anymore. He pushed the book off of the bed and rolled over and slowly carefully closed his eyes away from her, unmoving and un-daunting.  

kleptor

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:51 pm
She was a little shocked about the blunt question and couldn't help it when seh felt her cheeks warm. She knew she was getting a little red in the face, but it wasn't as if she could have stopped it from happening. "No," she said quietly. It was almost to where a normal person wouldn't have been able to hear her. Luckily she and the other 2 both weren't normal people. "No one has caught my heart. But I do care for many."

((What does Cy look like again? I forgot and I don't have much time to go look for the stats))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:10 pm
((you can click the link in my sig it has how the characters look basically, but he looks like This (Vi is also in the Picture)))

"Ah i see.." Cy said with a devilish smile, he couldnt help but find it cute when a woman blushed like that. When he smiled the tips of his fangs were exposed, just enough that it made him look handsome.

"Well Ms. Caly i can see this topic is a sensitive one with you, so i wont continue it. But you are adorable with that little blush of youre's" Cy chuckled lightly and then sighed. He turned his gaze back to Vincent who was still out.

"But until he wakes up i dont have much for conversation. Unless im keeping you from doing something important?" Cy inquired with an innocent tone. He was taking a liking to the half elven girl and couldnt help but want to get to know her. However he didnt want to pry or upset her so he was testing the waters carefully, even timidly.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:20 pm
Vi sighed and sat down upon the bed once more. She started running her fingers through Li's hair in an attempt to comfort him. "Im sorry i didnt mean to yell. I just, i need to feed and i guess im not as much of a nurturer as i thought."

Vi looked down at the boy. "Do you want me to go and let you sleep?" she asked another yes/no question trying to see if the boy would respond.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:35 pm
He didn't respond. He just kind of closed his eyes for a bit. his tense body losing it's ability to tense. He was passed out now and she had several hours to feed if she so wished.  

kleptor

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:51 am
((mrrooowww...he's cute...))

She was a bit captivated when the tips of his fangs revealed themselves and it took her an instant to really remember that he was also a vampire. It asn't just the woman who was, but Cy too. She felt a little embarrassed that she had actually forgotten about that little detail and she blushed even more when he called her adorable.

How long had it been since someone said that to her that wasn't family? She couldn't remember and that must mean a while. She squirmed a little where she sat and then finally forced herself to calm down again. At his last words she met his gaze again, the flush still evident in her cheeks and she replied, "No, you aren't keeping me from anything important. Helping Vincent right now is what is important and most of the mansion is taken care of. There's not a whole lot left to perform my spells on. I think just the basement and a few rooms left on this floor." she tilted her head to the side, becoming slightly lost in her thoughts.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games