Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rimmi X

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:42 am
User Image

ALICE BEATRICE

Everything has...
"Your Mum and your Uncle!" she said with disbelief. "Wow..."
Alice watched them for a while then turned her head back to Dragon.
"They are bickering over something."
Then she turned to see the grave.
"Hey... can I ask you something? If you don't want to answer it ou don't have to..." she said slowly. "Last time I saw your..."
She hesitated.
"Dragon. It was..."
She paused again.
"Alive. What happened?"

a certain price...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:48 am
Hiroshi Rayne
User Image

Hiro wanted to slap Damian. "No you idiot, I think of Dragon as my son." He spoke and crossed his arms. "Now may you please put Lena down, I would like to speak to her?" He asked kindly.

[/size  

Forgotten Dead-shot

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:53 am
"Oh yeah, you'd really like to talk to her, huh?" Damian hissed. "With your tongue!"

"I-I guess, a-and my uncle always fights people near my mom." Dragon said with a light shrug, glad Alice didn't think he was a freak or anything. His face lost its innocent shyness and grew dark and older than it should be at her question. "My real dad turned into some kind of dragon and tried to kill me. He would have if Dog hadn't taken the blow for me." he murmured and rubbed the snout of the dragon statue.

((gtg, byeee!!!))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:57 am
Hiroshi Rayne
User Image

He knew that Lena must have been out of breath so he smirk and walked to Lena, still being held by Damian, and gave her a nice open mouth kiss full of air. "Here you are, beautiful Lena." He whispered to her when he was done before attempting to pull her from Damians arms.

[/size  

Forgotten Dead-shot

Rimmi X

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:07 am
( BYE )
User Image

ALICE BEATRICE

Everything has...
"They must both be protective of her," Alice said. When she heard the story why his dragon died she felt sorry for him.
"You really have a faithful dragon," Alice said. "To take that blow for you knowing that it might die is very loyal."

a certain price...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:58 pm
Both siblings blinked at Hiro's actions.

Damian looked down to see Lena blushing and growled. "That's it! I'm tired of this sh**!" he yelled and let go of Lena. Before she could run over to Hiro his wings unfolded in front of her like a wall, his wings were pure white with red splotches on them that gave off the feeling that blood splattered them. "I may be an angel, you Casanova wannabe," Damian seethed and held one arm out, ignoring his sister's protests. "But to you I'm the Angel of Death." His arm trembled and got bigger to the point where his suit ripped, revealing not lightly tan skin but a metallic gleam. Damian's silver eyes sparkled with bloodlust, and a thirsty grin matched it as soon as he heard a Click! Lena heard the click, too, and cried for him to stop, but it was too late. Damian had pointed the machine gun that was once his arm at Hiro's head.

Dragon's eyes gleamed with sadness as he rubbed the statue's snout. "I had a faithful dragon." he corrected, wanting to wipe his eyes but didn't feel the tears. He had ran out long ago.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Forgotten Dead-shot

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:11 pm
Hiroshi Rayne
User Image

Hiro looked at Damian with a small grin resting against his lips. His eyes turned black as a thin wall of darkness formed in front of him from the ground. Just because he was dead for awhile didn't mean he lost his touch. "I dont wanna do this Damian, not in a graveyard." He spoke softly, lifting his hand and poking into the wall of darkness, a spike came out on the other side of the shield, aiming for Damians arm.

[/size  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:18 pm
Damian staggered back a step or two and growled. Part of the machine gun on his arm fell off and dripped a few bits of metallic blood. Of course, this only fueled his burning rage to the point of letting loose the rain of bullets his arm/gun had to offer.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Forgotten Dead-shot

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:33 pm
Hiro saw his shield get penetrated and felt a bullet graze his right arm. His black eyes shifted abit and a purple iris formed. A single large, black wing rose up out of his left shoulderblade and he felt his demonic power go crazy. He lifted up his left hand and a blast of darkness flew out, knocking away the bullets and heading for Damian, It was pitch black with a purple outline.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:44 pm
The left arm began to tremble now. It bulged everywhere and broke through the suit and the skin to reveal a shinier metallic coat that curved together and formed a shield the size of his body. Damian quickly pulled the shield to himself and braced himself for the blast. It knocked him back a good ten feet and would've gone farther if an angel statue hadn't blocked his path. Poor thing broke apart. Damian quickly landed on his feet and let his cracked shield lengthen into a rocket launcher. The enraged angel aimed at Hiro with the launcher's scope then fired the rocket.

Lena jumped back after Damian was blown back. She watched her brother's other arm turn into a hugely large gun then looked back at Hiro. She didn't want him to just disappear from her again. "No! Stop it! Please!" she cried out.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Forgotten Dead-shot

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:58 pm
Hiro saw the rocket fly for him and the other wing on his right side flew out. His pupil turned a deep red, his eyes complete now. He pushed out both palms and a large shield of darkness formed in front of him, almost reaching the sky, and stretching as wide as the whole graveyard, he heard Lena scream and his eyes turned back to normal. The shield no longer powerfull enough to take the full effect of the blast. The blast itself was tooken by the shield but the force pushed Hiro back greatly.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:05 pm
By the time Hiro would be able to open his eyes he'd see Damian's machine gun pointed between his eyes. "Any last words?" he seethed. There was a click and the gun slowly began to turn, but before bullets could pour out the gun froze.

Needles were pointed at Damian's neck. No, not needles, claws. Lena's claws. She was in her demon form, and though the mask over her face had a smile, she was furious. "Stop it, Damian." she warned.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Forgotten Dead-shot

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:13 pm
Hiro quickly placed his hand on Damians chest, attempting to send out a blast of pure darkness, till he saw Lena with her mask on. That powerful form...He even got scared of it sometimes, but every time she did it for him he smiled on the inside, it showed that she cared enough to risk everything. "I dont have any last words yet, Damian, and when I do speak them, I hope I will not be speaking them to you." He spoke. He really didn't want to have this fight.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:30 pm
Damian tensed up, forcing his rage into a cage inside him. "Lena," he tried to say as reasonably as possible. "You know what that mask does to you."

"I don't care." Lena said. "I don't want you to kill Hiro, now shift back!"

Damian reluctantly let his arms return to normal, his furious eyes on Hiro the entire time. His white suit mended itself so he looked just as good as he did when he arrived.

But Lena refused to change back yet, even with the demon in he mask feeding off her soul. "Now I think maybe you should go see Myka. She must be awfully worried about you."

At the mention of his fiance's name Damian forgot about his anger. "Myka." he muttered and checked his wristwatch. Intermission was over! Damian frowned and hurried out of the graveyard.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Forgotten Dead-shot

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:36 pm
Hiro frowned and got up from the ground. "Lena, stop using the mask." He spoke, looking at her with clear scarlet eyes as his wings flowed back into his shoulderblades. He wondered for a second who Myka was but ignored it. "But anyways....Thank you Lena." He spoke, smiling abit now. She just stopped a large fight from happening. For one of the first times, she protected him instead of it being the other way around. It made him happy.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games