Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:37 am
"It is not a problem that you don't know my name. I'm not in your pack, I'm the guardian." He said, sitting down in front of Kaishin.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:45 am
Marco frowned and glanced around as he and Sunshine. Reaper flew past them and landed in his nest that had been set up in a nearby tree. The only person Marco could see around was Bakher, but he could still smell the scent of a feline. He sighed and headed into the the Den, nodding to Bakher as he passed him. "Come on." He told the pup who was following him. "The others are probably deeper in. This Den is... 'complex'." He said. Most den's were a simple cave, but this one had actual areas to it.  

MrTomGero

666BloodyHell666

4,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:32 am
Sunshine nooded her head and followd Marco in. She looked around with wide-eyed amazement as they walked in the Den. Sunshine stayed close to the older wolf, for she didn't want to get lost  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:28 pm
Rai cringed and shuddered, waiting for her teeth to sink into his flesh, barely opening one eye as he glanced over at the wolf.
" If your going to kill me just do it... Don't torment me like HE did, I don't want to suffer for any more of you wolves" He said softly, closing his eyes tight again as he turned away from her, exposing his neck readily, still with his ears held back, and his tail wrapped tight around his leg.
"You're all the same" He said softly

iThumper

5,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:45 pm
I finished my climb and heard soft voices from somewhere behind the rocks. I could barely hear the one, but I could make out a feminine voice. She sounded commanding, like she was in charge, maybe. I didn't know how wolves worked.
I could smell them full-on now. There was not much rock between us.
I stayed where I was and listened. If I needed to get away I would be able to, my escape route was already mapped.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:10 pm
"It would still be nice to know your name" Kaishin replied. Looking at Kirias gave him an idea. "Otherwise... I shall call you... Fluffy!"
Kirias snorted at the remark. She walked up to Larka and the new fox, picking them up she hugged them close to her. "Are you two going to play nice... or shall I spank you?"  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

iThumper

5,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:53 pm
Rai yelped in surprise, kicking and wriggles as he is lifted off the ground, trying to protest, tho his words were muffled by the one picking him up.
"Only if you feed me"He mumbled as his stomach growled again.
"Try to kill a fox for wanting his next meal"

Rai wriggled about a little more as he looked over at the injured wolf.
"Am I from the old pack? No, not officially, I was Raiden's personall... servant... shall we call it... I don't know how to live outside the pack, so I've been stealing my meals for a while now..."
Rai hung his head in shame, thieving was all he knew, and he was good at it.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:54 pm
Larka growled again at being considered savage and she had opened her mouth to show the Fox how "savage" she could be. Just a little n**. Just a little blood. Just to prove it.

But the mighty Huntress was defeated by the large Dragoness who scooped them both up easily. She yelped rather ungracefully and scrambled to get away, limbs flying and tongue lolling. This was not how a dangerous predator should be treated! Especially by an even more dangerous predator!

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

iThumper

5,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:04 pm
Rai huffed and folded his arms, barely breathing as he is smushed against the large dragon [[I dunno what other word to use except smushed xD]]
He slowly looked over to the wolf close to him, folding his ears back slightly in fear as he does.
"You were going to do it... weren't you..."He asked as he looked up to her, his shock blue eyes full of fear and confusion.
"You smell just like him... Why wouldn't you do it..."He stated to himself "... like blood..."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:11 pm
At the Fox's words, her concern for Kirias's punishment fled her mind as anger took over. "I am nothing like him," she howled. Instead of shaking with fear of the Dragoness, Larka shook with fury. She was NOTHING like Raiden! He had no compassion for anything other than himself. She gave herself to everyone who had need; she gave herself to everyone she could. She even gave herself to him and he ripped that away.

Now, she really wanted to rip into the Fox's throat for even comparing her to the Beast. She was strong and defiant. Her lips that were previously quivering with a snarl, lowered and she glared at the Fox. "If you're so sure I'm like him, I'd suggest you keep your muzzle shut before you're proved right."

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

iThumper

5,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:17 pm
Rai snarled with fury for the first time in months, baring his teeth as he gnashed them at the wolf. Tears brimming in his eyes as he fought back the memories.
Don't you dare even pretend to know the extent of his cruelty, if your not like him, then prove it! Right now, look at yourself, snarling and howling at me, you look JUST like him right now. You let your fury take hold. Bet it feels good huh? Bet it feels good to take it out on something. So prove me wrong wolf. Show me why your not JUST like him?"
Rai stayed relaxed, he knew he couldn't move even if he wanted to, the gargantuan arm holding him tightly in place.

[[You're quite the roleplayer if i do say so myself! bravo ^^]]  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:28 pm
I tilted my head at the odd bickering going on. I really had no clue what they all were talking about, but there were some interesting smells comming from that place.
Fear, anxiety, anger and some meat. My mouth began to water at the smell of the meat. All too suddenly my stomach growled rather abnoxiously.

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:50 pm
Kai's ear flicked when he hear an odd noise. "Geez... can I not heal in peace?" he muttered to himself. He looked up at the fox whom had verbally lashed out at Larka. "I would restrain that tongue of yours!" he said. "Assumptions like that are a good way to getting yourself killed". He restrained himself from telling the ignorant fox why Larka was so upset. It was not his story to tell.
Kirias sighed and promptly dropped the two of them, she was too tired to deal with all of this right now. "The enemy of our enemy is our friend... Ii have brought enough food for all. So eat and speak noo more of all this". She sat down in a corner and closed her eyes. "And how long do you wish to remain hidden? We are all quite on edge, so announce yourself or die!" she called out harshly.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:52 pm
"Fine then. My name is Kiba, guardian of the pack. This is the first time we've met without a problem happening." He said, bowing respectfully, listening to him talking to Larka. "I'm sorry to disturb you, while you should be healing."  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:27 pm
My fur bristled at the harsh tone the one used to shout, but I stayed outside. I did not need to interfer. It would probably be best if I headed on my way.
I slowly turned and began back down the way I had come. My stomach was still rumbling, but it had quieted a little.
I kept my ears swiveled behind me, listening for anyone comming up from behind. With my belly close to the ground, I kepy moving.

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games