Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:52 pm
But, realistically speaking, none of those things will happen.
Well, who knows, maybe I'll be the one to make the next great zombie game.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:57 pm
Yeah. Maybe. Or we can pay Konami to make a zombie game.  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:20 pm
You got a million dollars laying around the house? Cause, I don't.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:40 pm
If I had a million, I'd have a PS3 right now.  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:02 pm
Right. So if you can't afford a PS3, I'm assuming you can't fund a zombie game for Konami.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:39 pm
Not right now. ut if he ask all RE fans or zombie fans, we might be able to pull it off.  

Elliot Salem

Eaelaien

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:53 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
MM-212 Beta
Biohazard EXTREME
For the record there is a +95% chance that the main character is Chris. So let's not talk about who the main character is.
well, i'm 99.98% sure its Chris also, but others still see it as either Hunk or Carlos, but I'm sticking to my decision.
No offense to anyone, but those who think it's hunk... Well... Wishful thinking there, buddy. And carlos' hair was lighter than that. The point is, this isn't real life, it's a game, they could make characters in all forms of varieties, they wouldn't make Carlos or Hunk look 80% like Chris looked in REmake, it would be senseless. That's like watching a Resident Evil 4 preview and thinking that the character is Billy.

OK! To end this whole main character confusion. Go to IGN, and look up RE 5. Watch the "Extended HD Trailer." That is one of the official Capcom releases. Towards the beginning, it clearly states that it's Chris Redfield.

In a black background, in Blood-Red text, it says, "Chris Redfield." Dead giveaway.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:58 pm
Eaelaien
Biohazard EXTREME
MM-212 Beta
Biohazard EXTREME
For the record there is a +95% chance that the main character is Chris. So let's not talk about who the main character is.
well, i'm 99.98% sure its Chris also, but others still see it as either Hunk or Carlos, but I'm sticking to my decision.
No offense to anyone, but those who think it's hunk... Well... Wishful thinking there, buddy. And carlos' hair was lighter than that. The point is, this isn't real life, it's a game, they could make characters in all forms of varieties, they wouldn't make Carlos or Hunk look 80% like Chris looked in REmake, it would be senseless. That's like watching a Resident Evil 4 preview and thinking that the character is Billy.

OK! To end this whole main character confusion. Go to IGN, and look up RE 5. Watch the "Extended HD Trailer." That is one of the official Capcom releases. Towards the beginning, it clearly states that it's Chris Redfield.

In a black background, in Blood-Red text, it says, "Chris Redfield." Dead giveaway.

Thank you for clearing that up [/sarcasm]  

Elliot Salem

Pikaro

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:12 pm
Just a thought... one thing that put RE games on top of any other game was the problem solving and puzzles, this was seriously left out of RE4. All you had to do was pretty much have a big gun and all your problems were solved.

RE0 was cool in that aspect, teamwork was key. You had to find a way to make things work. That makes things a lot harder and the game more enjoyable.

I'm hoping 5 will bring some of that back. Cus if RE is gonna be turned into a shooter, a lot will be lost in flavor.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:30 pm
Well, from the looks of things so far (the two trailers) we're s**t out of luck for the super hard but awesome puzzles. Maybe a new puzzle though, make a game about killing black people without being called racist. The hardest thing ever.  

Elliot Salem

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:06 am
Oh how tempting it is to turn into the Lisa Lampanelli of the guild when RE5 comes out.... Hahahaaa... it'll be so hard not to...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:06 am
Actually, both me & my brother wanna become game designers just so we can make decent zombie horror games since there haven't been any really good ones in awhile. We talk all the time about what we could in our games and what we should stay away from. Stuff like that. biggrin  

Vankala

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:06 am
Vankala
Actually, both me & my brother wanna become game designers just so we can make decent zombie horror games since there haven't been any really good ones in awhile. We talk all the time about what we could in our games and what we should stay away from. Stuff like that. biggrin

Well, if you do, be sure to let me know, I could always use more people on my team.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:25 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Vankala

Well, if you do, be sure to let me know, I could always use more people on my team.

I sure will. I bet we'd make a great team. biggrin  

Vankala

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:39 pm
Oh can i join that team. I am on an ICT course...bit of programming. and i have a few ideas...  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games