Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Crack, Guns, Sex, and Other Fun Things Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:53 pm
"Well Issac, let's face it. If they were going to try and get one of you two, Valarie would have more pull with your father. So, she's top priority. Besides. I'm hoping that SOME of what I've been teaching you has gone into that skull of yours." Jack sighed as the school got closer.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:23 pm
Alona got in the back and soon they were on the road. She thought about how to respond to Henry's question.
"I guess it's because you do all this for them," Alona replied simply.
She then gazed out the window and thought of her own family. She had been the only child of her two parents, but her mother had died during labor. Her father hated her because of this and ignored her for most of her life. One day, he suddenly disappeared leaving her on the streets, after that she had entered the world of prostitution after meeting that man. From Alona's point of view, Henry was a good parent since he actually cared for his kids.  

xxxCheshireCat

Shameless Sex Symbol

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:08 am
"First off, that hurts." Isaac growled. "Dad doesn't favor Valarie over me. He loves us both equally. And second off, you haven't taught me anything!!"

"I protect them, yes. But I'm not doing these jobs for 'em, if that's what you mean." Henry sighed as he pulled the car out of the driveway, and began to driving down the road.

"They came afterwards. Their mother was.. something of a peace treaty. We were interested in each other, but she was also the daughter of an older war lord. Our marriage brought our companies together. Soon enough we made kids, and I fell in love immediately." He smiled happily to himself, as he began to remember the days of when his children were born, and younger, and just meeting each other for the first time.

"Yeah..." He sighed again, though more sadly this time. "Then she turned into a b***h and we got divorced."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:44 am
"I say that because we can at least EXPECT you to fight back. And the reason for not teaching you anything is very simple. We're afraid you're going to burn the HOUSE down!"  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

xxxCheshireCat

Shameless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:03 pm
"Is that so... So you're really a corrupt business man," Alona replied with a mocking tone.
She glanced at Henry for a moment before looking back out the window. Everyone was the same after all.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:40 pm
"How would I burn the house down? Dad hasn't carried anything flamable in the house ever since Mom had that hissy fit about your weapon stash."

"Depends on the eye of the beholder's point of view, Alona." Henry chuckled, looking back at her from the rear view mirror.
"I had loved my ex-wife, when she was nice. But then whenthings started happening, she got bitchy. Most women would be scared, and I could handle that." He sighed, his eyes going back to the road. "Instead, she degraded me for everything I did. She got even worse when I brought Jack into the picture. She literally would b***h at us for having weapons in the house because we should have been strong enough to not need them."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:15 pm
"Fine. I will teach you how to fire a rifle later today. How about that?" Jack grunted, looking over at him.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:52 pm
"Hmm. Well are we there yet?" Alona replied.
She had heard enough, it wasn't her business to what state Henry's relations were with his wife. Honestly, she didn't care he could take care of her however he deemed fit.  

xxxCheshireCat

Shameless Sex Symbol

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:10 am
"You sure I won't burn down the house?" Isaac grunted sarcastically.

"Oh lord..." Henry sighed tiredly, smirking as he shook his head.

"No, child. We're not." He snickered. "We're not there yet. Soon, I promise."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:12 am
"Oh don't worry. If you do, you'll be the one rebuilding the house." Jack smirked.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

xxxCheshireCat

Shameless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:13 pm
Alona rolled her eyes when Henry called her a child. She could think of a million comments to retaliate against that comment but decided against it. Alona let out a yawn, getting bored of sitting around.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:59 pm
"Like Hell I am." Isaac snorted.

"Dad doesn't make you rebuild it when you destroy it."

After twenty minutes, Henry pulled the car off the main road and towards a parking stop. He made a brief stop, identifying himself to a guard stationed at the gate. The gate was opened and Henry continued through to a large parking lot, which sat in the center of three large and high buildings.

"Welcome to Theory Corporation." He grinned, as he stepped out of the car.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

xxxCheshireCat

Shameless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:06 pm
After a while, they finally arrived at their destination. Alona got out of the car and looked around at the large parking lot. It was a huge corporation with many employees by the looks of the size of the parking lot.
"Wonderful," Alona said blandly.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:26 pm
"Oh really? I've had to replace TWENTY DOORS in the last MONTH. Remember??" Jack grunted, his eye twitching as he stopped the car, now at the school.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:56 am
"But you didn't break all those doors. Dad just had you pick up those doors so they could be replaced." Isaac argued.

"I know, it's ugly and plain outside." Henry chuckled as V went off to do her job.

"But inside will be better I think." He grinned, wrapping his arm around Alona's shoulders again as he lead her to the northern building, which was the largest of the three.

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games