Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply OOC
Flight Rising Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:00 pm
Any help is great!

I'll be front of house and take care of everything, you just need to supply extra dragons. ;D I won't start anything properly for a couple of weeks though, not until I have more dragons available, plus the Nature flight is going for dominance in August.

So yeah, if anyone interested in taking part, start preparing those dragons. <3  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:30 pm
aaaah, a trade I'd asked about got accepted...looove this new hatchling! *w*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:41 pm
so pretty Q___Q <3
I need to get a Spiral.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:15 pm

Ahh Vash I know that person you got her from! I have a deal with them for a spiral/pearl breeding on the 25th, get first pick * u *
Grats on getting that spiral, sooooo pretty. I was jealous when I saw her cause I knew I wasn't going to get a chance to ever get her xD

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:23 pm
Heee, that's awesome! (You'll definitely have to post up the hatchling you get...I want to seeeee it! *w*)

They had a few maize-based spirals up for sale/trade, and when I saw this male was maize/teal, I was like "...I neeeeed to offer on it" x'D So I'm super glad they liked the male from my last clutch [/happyrambling]

@Ruri: XDD they're my fave breed, so far--although there are a number of others I can't seem to pass up, either x'D  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:27 am
Anyone know how much a shimmer gene would cost if i paid with treasure? ;-;  

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:05 am
Frosty: That depends on if you're willing to shop around for the gems, or if you wanted to buy off the AH--I think gems are still selling between 85 and 90 treasure per gem...so if you figure 90/gem, that'd be around 108k? I haven't bought gems in a little while, but I think that if you hunt around for selling threads, that would be doable? (if I'm way off, someone let me know...since I do periodically buy gems for treasure, I like to keep an idea of what they're at!)

It also looks like there's one on the AH as I type this for 109k.

Hope that helps!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:11 am

HHHHH OH MAN
My brown/royal guardian grew up and wow
he is cuuuteeee
also the black/soil girl and a mirror i have to trade
eventually

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

Cricket2008

Familiar Shapeshifter

8,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hero 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:01 am
Grats on the new spirals!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:56 am
FrostyPeaches
Anyone know how much a shimmer gene would cost if i paid with treasure? ;-;

This morning there was one for 109950 in the AH. You might find a better price in the evening when more people have posted things for sale. Just watch the AH until you find a price in your range.  

Cricket2008

Familiar Shapeshifter

8,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hero 100

vilegloom

Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:22 am
I WANT A SNAPPER SO DANG BAD UGH.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:34 am
I have to say, I love the Lightning Sprite  

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:39 am
Vashtya
Frosty: That depends on if you're willing to shop around for the gems, or if you wanted to buy off the AH--I think gems are still selling between 85 and 90 treasure per gem...so if you figure 90/gem, that'd be around 108k? I haven't bought gems in a little while, but I think that if you hunt around for selling threads, that would be doable? (if I'm way off, someone let me know...since I do periodically buy gems for treasure, I like to keep an idea of what they're at!)

It also looks like there's one on the AH as I type this for 109k.

Hope that helps!
I want to thank you about talking me through how buying gems works. I didn't know what it meant when i saw 1/90 or 1:85. I feel like such a noob.I got about 65gems in total now @.@

Cricket2008
This morning there was one for 109950 in the AH. You might find a better price in the evening when more people have posted things for sale. Just watch the AH until you find a price in your range.
I have no idea what the average price for a Shimmer gene is since I don't see them listed in AH or forums a lot. Bought one for 100k treasure. Was that an ok deal? O.O  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:35 pm
You're welcome, Frosty! And...the gem-purchaseable genes are in the...marketplace (ones you can buy with gems are in infinite supply)...I believe shimmer is 1200 gems in the marketplace (unable to double-check atm; at work)...I'd consider 100k a pretty good deal, though~ (but, I too am not a frequent buyer~) :3  

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:37 pm
Khryssie
I WANT A SNAPPER SO DANG BAD UGH.

This!! They're so cuuuute!  
OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games