Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 4:47 am
[ooc:Cr*p, sorry. Thought I was quoting you this whole time burning_eyes ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi nodded when Liya said it sounded like a portalt, patting her head, "They probably used the one from the school...strange," she then looked at the portal inside the room, "They should've came through this portal...maybe technical difficulties?" she said, as if knowing how portals work.
When Xero introduced the members--whom were here and not here, she looked at Rosalie and bowed her head towards her since she hadn't met her yet. She already knew Jaecen and Nami so there was no need for her to do so for them. She listened to everything Xero explained and nodded, she would need to try to remember not to eat breakfast. She then looked towards Nami who began to explain that the house had a spirit residing in its hallways, a little interested by the house now. She always found ghosts, spirits and the like to be cool.

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Neo Titus Strife

The Skelebot

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 6:46 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((sorry I was in the hospital for a few hours on friday. I had a really bad concussion. All I wanna do is sleep cuz im still in a lot of pain.))

Kalena was silent as she listened to everything going on. She was happy she had shoes on so she couldn't feel the warm sand under her feet.

Liya heard people outside and then she saw Xero.
"Hi Xero!"

She then spotted Kalena
"w...w....why is she here?"

"please calm yourself Liya. Your not in my jurisdiction anymore. Besides, im working with Xero."  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 8:44 pm
Jaecen Light
Female? 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Jaecen closed one eye and put one hand up like a cat paw. "Guess you can say the ferocious kitty got a scorning."
Nami winced and reacted, turning on her heel. "Seriously? Are y'tryin' ta get yerself killed?" She responded frantically.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Fiendish Az
Neo Titus Strife
The Skelebot
Hector the True

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 5:06 am
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Everyone was ready to follow Nami as X came to join the group. She was excited when she saw Xero and gave him as hug as she greeted him. Rosalie huffed up with jealousy at this and turned away from them in a kind of pout. After X let go of him to talk she saw Kalena and got worried as she hid by Xero to shield herself from Kalena. Kalena explained herself and Jaecen made a joking comment about it. Xero snickered a bit at him, but caught himself. It was kinda weird how cute he could make himself which this thought made Xero over think into the though of Jace being cute as a girl. His head would have started to hurt by over thinking into it, but X pulled on his shirt as she hid. His mind cleared and he placed a hand on her head. "X, you do not need to worry. Kalena understands she has been unfair to you and is trying to make amends and be peaceful. I ask you to try as well, but neither of you two have to force into it, but either way she is here with me and will be staying here until I leave. Oh, forgive me I am still calling you X. I don't think I will ever get used to the new name." Xero laughed as he rubbed the back of his head with his last comment. That was when a large snowball fell on his head. Xero panicked as everything got very cold and dark out of no where. Soon he manged to pull his head out and glared at Rosalie who was whistling with her hands behind he head as she played innocent. Xero was going to snap at her asking why she did it, but he knew her answer, so he just sighed and walked over to Nami. "I think we are all ready."

vvNOTESvv

Mood:
Determined
Party:
Rosalie

Key Blades:
Hearts Judgement & Souls Redemption

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Neo Titus Strife

That One Skelekid

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Translate: (())
OOC sad ( eek What Happened?!? Are you alright???))  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 7:38 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True

User Image

((meh. IM surviving but im very exhausted all the time, I hope that passes. Yeah im ok, I got my neurologist tomorrow. I had blood coming out from my skull which stopped on Saturday. No more blood, I just feel over heated though x_x))

Liya rubbed behind her head and smiled
"alright, I guess I can try to let her close again. I think she doesn't like it that I was dating one of her adopted sons, the same one who smuggled me in."

Kalena immediately broke off from the group finding the dojo just by smell and threw a fist into a sandbag punching a hole to the other side.

Liya gulped
"that's the other reason she doesn't like me too much. I guess she's the obsessive type because all her actual kids moved away and she wants to keep them close."

Kalena watched as some of the sand starts to pour out. She calms down.  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 11:24 pm
[ooc: Damn, you're like the Lady of Misfortune. Haha, jk. But still, hope you get better boss confused ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi looked at Kalena who suddenly came into the dojo and punched a hole through one of the sandbags. She let out a sigh, rubbing the back of her head, "You know, those things don't come cheap..." she commented. She looked out the window towards the group, folding her arms. "So, you actually agreed to come along?" she said to Kalena, though she still looked at the group outside.
Odayaka walked over to Liya, waving at her, "Hey Liya, how have things been?" she said, her ears twitch. Last time she saw her, she was freezing cold and weak from the event from earlier. She was glad to see that she made a recovery from that.

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Neo Titus Strife

The Skelebot

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 4:21 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True

User Image

((Actually your not the only one who said that. I get a lot of bad luck, sometimes good though. I just hope next month wont be a bummer or bad luck. Too expensive to have bad luck.....))

Kalena was in shock to hear someone actually commenting about her punching a hole through the sandbag.
"I can pay for a new one or fix this one. Its better than punching Liya, isn't it?" she said before turning around to face who she was talking to.

She then gulped seeing who it was. She didn't have much experience with this woman but knew enough.
"uh....yeah....Xero asked and I really wasn't doing much. Heh, makes me feel young again, young being early 30's or younger, too bad I was headmaster by then" she laughed some to ease her anxiety.

"Hi Oda! Im ok now! Well....a little scared Kalena's here. I think she found out about what Carter did for me...."  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 6:17 am
Jaecen Light

Nami sighed before walking towards the dojo. Jaecen led the way unknowingly. He walked in and looked at it. Seeing the sandbag, he put a hand up and snapped a finger. "Sarcio. (Trans.: Repair)"
The sand whirled up off of the ground and into the bag as the rip began to close itself off. He then looked at Tsuyoi and Kalena with a serious look. "Seriously... You're living in my family's house and you don't know words of power?"
Nami whispered into his ear. "You never told any of us about it."
He winced. "I-I didn't?" Jaecen tapped himself on the side of his head lightly with his fist. "Stupid."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Fiendish Az
Neo Titus Strife
The Skelebot
Hector the True

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 4:42 pm
[ooc: Yeah, can't be havin that on summer right?]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi chuckled when Kalena apologized for the sandbag, "Well, it shouldn't be hard to fix...and we are living on a solitary island so sand isn't hard to get." she said. She had actually broke a sandbag before, but she was able to patch it up before anyone noticed. She finally looked at Kalena after she explained why she decided to come along with Xero's group, nodding, "I always forget you're a wild-heart kind of girl." she said before rubbing the back of her head. She then looked at Nami and Aliya(Jaecen) whom walked in. She was a little suspicious when Aliya fixed the sandbag with some sort of spell, then said something about not knowing words of power. She folded her arms, "Words of power huh? Jaecen never told me anything about it." she said, raising an eyebrow.
Odayaka's ears went down, Liya wasn't wrong. Kalena did know, but because of what Tsuyoi and the others had told her, she had hoped that maybe Kalena would be more...easy on Liya. Her ears perked up as she looked towards the dojo, "Heh, well...lets just say it took everyone to convince her to take it easy on you." she said, looking back at Liya with a smile.

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Neo Titus Strife

The Skelebot

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 5:15 pm
Jaecen Light

"Y-yeah... You can even ask Kuro about it. She was learning them when I was younger and she taught me some of them." He pointed at the newly repaired sandbag. "That was one of them. There are tons of them but there are also some you should never say."
He frowned. Riiiiight... That's why I didn't bother telling them about 'em... "H-however, they only work on anything residing in Wunderkammer's domain... That's the entire plot of land the house is on."
Nami seemed interested. "That's actually pretty cool."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Fiendish Az
Neo Titus Strife
The Skelebot
Hector the True

Kurai_18

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 11:06 am
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Xero and Rosalie followed behind Nami and Jaecen, into the dojo. They entered the room to see Kalena's fist still through the punching bag. Xero just shook his head as he felt X hide behind him, while Rosalie just admired her strength. That was when Jaecen basically ratted himself out which Xero felt he had to come in and save him. "Well enough of this magi talk for I saw we do a Struggle. I was the Struggle Champ ten years running, but missed out last week for this years since I was in the infirmary. So what do you guys say?"
Rosalie sighed and then walked next to him. Here she opened a small portal and pulled out two Struggle Swords that you can tell have been used for many years. She handed them to Xero and then pulled out a rapier style struggle sword which she used herself. "Well ladies? If you want we can make it an all girl Struggle Match and I will just be the judge.

vvNOTESvv

Mood:
Determined
Party:
Rosalie

Key Blades:
Hearts Judgement & Souls Redemption

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Neo Titus Strife

That One Skelekid

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Translate: (())
OOC sad (I hope for the best for your health, but it is weird how often you get sick.))  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 11:49 pm
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi let out a sigh, "I see...heh, guess it's no surprise that Jaecen hadn't told us then." she said with a small smile, but there was a brief moment where her smile had turned to a frown, and her expression changed to worry. She looked at Xero and shrugged, "Well, Aliya and Nami, sure...and maybe even Liya or Oda if they want. But," she then pointed to Kalena and herself, "One thing's for sure, me and Kalena can't participate. Maybe only as judges too, but that's it." she said as she eyed Kalena. She knew how strong Kalena could be, and thus it would be unfair.
Odayaka followed behind Xero and the others, and looked around the room. She hadn't had a good look at the room before, but it was kind of similar to the sparring classroom. She walked over to the weapons rack, looking at all the weapons. Most of the weapons were either too big for her to hold or too heavy to pick up. The only weapons she could actually hold were training swords or bokken. She turned her attention to Xero, her ears perked up as he spoke of a Struggle match.

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Neo Titus Strife

The Skelebot

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 12:31 am
Lana Firanne(HEAD: Just fell off...)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. While everyone was conversing, Lana finally showed up. However, it wasn't in a very...fashionable way. The portal in the room seemed to spit her out as she fell to the floor with a thud, "Oof!" Unfortunately, upon hitting the floor, her head head detached from her body, rolling a few feet away. "Oww...that hurt..." she said, meanwhile, her body reached for where its head is supposed to be, but realized it wasn't there. It took awhile for Lana to realize that everyone was actually in the room. "Ah..." her body was feeling around for its head, but it was nowhere close...it was somewhat of a pitiful sight.

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

Hector the True

Kurai_18

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 2:34 am
Revi-sama

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Fiendish Az
Neo Titus Strife
Kurai_18
Assriel

Denver

User Image
(OOC smile

Denver entered through the portal aswell and looked around. He moved forward and looked down. He saw Lana headless? He seen her head and picked it up and placed it in her body's hands and walked towards the group causally."Hello everyone."He was blocking them from seeing Lana before she put her head on so no one would see."Heheh started the training without us newbies huh?"He looked behind him and didn't see Nagi anywhere.

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 6:03 am
Jaecen Light

Erin grumbled and stepped in front of Nami. "Yer jokin' if y'think I'll let Nami participate. She just got over another bout of illness."
"Erin, ya big lug. Why not?" Nami complained.
Jaecen rubbed his chin. "Nami, I actually agree... You might not be at one hundred percent."
She looked at the ground in frustration but gave in. "Fine... I'll get back at y'somehow..."
Erin grinned and put his hands on her shoulders. "That's the Blue I like to see. Keep it up, for mum."
"Tch. I've got my reasons t'fight just like you but there is no way in hell you two are getting off scot-free." Nami grinned mischievously.
Erin tilted his head slightly and smiled. "Yo, you're prankster is coming out."
Having not heard that name in a long time, she smiled back. "Relax, In. It won't be destructive." She giggled childishly. "To the house."
Erin took a step back and frowned. He pointed at her. "No explosives."
"Fine, fine. We don't even have fertilizer to make napalm anyways." Nami waved a hand.
Ene walked over to Nami cautiously. "Sissy.... A-are you feeling better?"
Nami looked down and hugged Ene with a sigh. "Yeah. I'm feeling a lot better."
Ene smiled and hugged Nami tighter. "I'm glad."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Fiendish Az
Neo Titus Strife
The Skelebot
Hector the True

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games