Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Academy: Elemental Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

candinaye

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:52 pm
(no worries duude see ya laterz x3)

Naye couldnt stop laughing "I....totally...love that squirrel...now" she said between giggles  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:59 pm
"i know isn't he the the most hilarious little ball of hate"dark said in responce

(eh i have a little bit more time i'm just afraid my parents may come home early and bust me)  

darkkey12

candinaye

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:46 pm
"He soo cuute!!! i just wnna hug that squirrel!!" Naye said jumping up and down

(sorry duude i thought u got offline...hahahaha hope ur parents don cath you x3)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:50 pm
"i love amityville toaster, that is one of his best works. along with mexico es muey bien,yo me gusta candy"dark said loudly  

darkkey12

candinaye

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:45 pm
"Hmmm i liked the Drugs in your head and the Mexico one too. The pinata part was hilarious!" she said laughing  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:36 pm
"i know, there is so much to love about foamy"dark replied"there is also a funny kingdom hearts show called demyx time have u heard of it"  

darkkey12

candinaye

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:39 pm
"No i havent heard of it" Naye said "Im kinda new to this thing...What is it?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:59 pm
dark when on to youtube and typed in 'demyx time'"here it is"he said pointing towards the screen.  

darkkey12

candinaye

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:29 pm
Naye watched the video and laughed "that girls funny! Oooh and i love her hair i wish i could do my hair like that" she said touching her hair  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:56 pm
"yeah, episode 10 i think is the trippyest of all"he said with a smirk"all u need to get your hair like that is put a crapload of gel in your hair then sit upsidedown for 5 minutes"  

darkkey12

candinaye

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:59 pm
"Yeah right 5 minutes!" Naye said giggling "You need to be upside down untill you pass out from the blood in your brain and thren wake up to fing your heair sticking up!"

(duuude sorry i didnt post i fell asleep x3)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:02 pm
"exactly"dark said mockingly

(sorry i didn't reply ealier i was at a very climactic part of saint's row 2)  

darkkey12

candinaye

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:09 pm
"Hmm good thing i can control Ice" Naye said thoughtfully "That way i just can freeze my hair until it looks like that" she smiled  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:11 pm
"that'd be hilarious" dark said clapping" can't wait to see that"

(sigh)  

darkkey12

candinaye

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:12 pm
Naye stared at Dark "If you want i can do that with you"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash