Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Furry Beach Party Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:27 am
Rena Firecat
neote
stoarm_fox
*walks down to the beach and sits out on a cliff over looking the ocean... he feels the salty air brushing aginst his face and his chest fur ( he is shirt less)*
....man.... what have you goten yourself into this time stoarm...
*walks up to the cliff and sits by Stoarm* Hey Stoarm, something bothering you?

*hugs stoarm* Don't worry, girl troubles may be bad, but it'll work itself out.
i hope so * crosses his arms and puts theam over his knees and rests his chin on his arms...* i just dont know what to do.... * seems to be holding back tears*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:35 am
stoarm_fox
Rena Firecat
neote
stoarm_fox
*walks down to the beach and sits out on a cliff over looking the ocean... he feels the salty air brushing aginst his face and his chest fur ( he is shirt less)*

i hope so * crosses his arms and puts theam over his knees and rests his chin on his arms...* i just dont know what to do.... * seems to be holding back tears*
*Hugs Stoarm* It's ok, let the tears out, it helps sometimes. I've been there, where I don't know what to do.  

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

FogSage

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:38 am
neote
stoarm_fox
Rena Firecat
neote
stoarm_fox

*Hugs Stoarm* It's ok, let the tears out, it helps sometimes. I've been there, where I don't know what to do.

This is but an impasse in the nexus of your destiny.

We all face such things. When what comes comes, you will see that your choice was the correct one.

Don't take it so badly. But tears can heal a broken heart............

*forgive me, I feel rather strange*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:46 am
neote
stoarm_fox
Rena Firecat
neote
stoarm_fox

* hugs neote back, and begins to weep ....* i just dont know what to do! i love her but i dont know if she loves me... and i cant ask because if i did i would break a fragile heart of someone else! * continues to sob into neotes cheast*  

stoarm_fox

FogSage

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:49 am
stoarm_fox
neote
stoarm_fox
Rena Firecat
neote
stoarm_fox

* hugs neote back, and begins to weep ....* i just dont know what to do! i love her but i dont know if she loves me... and i cant ask because if i did i would break a fragile heart of someone else! * continues to sob into neotes cheast*

*stares at him* Hearts are meant to be broken..........but they heal.

Tell her what you feel inside and they will understand.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:53 am
FogSage
stoarm_fox
neote
stoarm_fox
Rena Firecat
neote
stoarm_fox

*looks up through clouded eyes... * i wish it was that simple... but its not...* starts to cry agin in to neotes chest*  

stoarm_fox

FogSage

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:57 am
stoarm_fox
FogSage
stoarm_fox
neote
stoarm_fox
Rena Firecat
neote
stoarm_fox

*looks up through clouded eyes... * i wish it was that simple... but its not...* starts to cry agin in to neotes chest*

But it is that simple. Holding this inside you will only poison your mind and heart. You will become a thing incapable of happiness.........of love. You will always brood over them when you speak to others....wondering what would've happened.

I will not see this happen to you.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:59 am
FogSage
stoarm_fox
FogSage
stoarm_fox
neote
stoarm_fox
Rena Firecat
neote
stoarm_fox

But it is that simple. Holding this inside you will only poison your mind and heart. You will become a thing incapable of happiness.........of love. You will always brood over them when you speak to others....wondering what would've happened.

* slowley begins to stop weeping *... thank you fog.... you allways seem to know the right thing to say...  

stoarm_fox

FogSage

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 9:01 am
stoarm_fox
FogSage
stoarm_fox
FogSage
stoarm_fox
neote
stoarm_fox
Rena Firecat
neote
stoarm_fox

* slowley begins to stop weeping *... thank you fog.... you allways seem to know the right thing to say...

I am here for you. I know what it feels like.........to be caught. sad  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 9:05 am
FogSage
stoarm_fox
FogSage
stoarm_fox
FogSage
stoarm_fox
neote
stoarm_fox
Rena Firecat
neote
stoarm_fox

???? whats your story? what happened to you? * wipes a tear away from his muzzel*  

stoarm_fox

FogSage

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 9:08 am
stoarm_fox
FogSage
stoarm_fox
FogSage
stoarm_fox
FogSage
stoarm_fox
neote
stoarm_fox
Rena Firecat
neote
stoarm_fox

???? whats your story? what happened to you? * wipes a tear away from his muzzel*

I..............once loved someone. But they didn't notice. I tried so hard.........and when I finally spoke about it, they crushed my spirit.

The heart is no place for darkness to rest. I learned that lesson well.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 9:11 am
stoarm_fox
FogSage
stoarm_fox
FogSage
stoarm_fox
neote
stoarm_fox
Rena Firecat
neote
stoarm_fox

Fog' s right, at least tell Raven how you feel. I have me own story where I had worried about telling the person I loved about how I felt, even though it didn't turn out the way I had hoped, I'm still glad I did it. If I didn't tell him I loved him, I would have wondered what would have happened, but I don't wonder since I did tell him.  

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

FogSage

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 9:23 am
*walks off along the beach*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 9:28 am
thanks you guys... i think i need to be alone now.. * pats neote's shoulder and stands up and slowley walks backwards twords the edge of the cliff*....* falls backwards plumeting down twords the water* .. ...* when he lands in the water he sinks to the bottom and sits there for a minute just thinking things over... befor he relizes he needs air and swims back to the surface*  

stoarm_fox

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 9:29 am
stoarm_fox
thanks you guys... i think i need to be alone now.. * pats neote's shoulder and stands up and slowley walks backwards twords the edge of the cliff*....* falls backwards plumeting down twords the water* .. ...* when he lands in the water he sinks to the bottom and sits there for a minute just thinking things over... befor he relizes he needs air and swims back to the surface*
O_O! *looks down off of the cliff*  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games