Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
wheres leon? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hydra4

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:14 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
*looks at the girl holding berry* let her go okena and okena and selena you can turn back into humans now

okena: master you remember us now

selena: yes master do you

me: sort of i know your names but thats it and vergil you know its not polite to hit a girl
Namine goes over to naota."that was very weird, i glad your awake naota. i was about too their snack."
that wouldnt have been to good
"yea, daermon would of killed them."
he cant
"he can't?"
no they always just come back stronger faster and hotter  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:20 am
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
he cant
"he can't?"
"oh. im glad your awake."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:25 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
he cant
"he can't?"
me to *starts to sneak away from the two snake girls but selena appears behind him and kisses him and he just stands there surprised and he then puts his arm around her*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:32 am
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
he cant
"he can't?"
me to *starts to sneak away from the two snake girls but selena appears behind him and kisses him and he just stands there surprised and he then puts his arm around her*
"they sayed they wanted to marry you."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:33 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
he cant
"he can't?"
"they sayed they wanted to marry you, just to you."
*still kissing* ((oh man daermons going to be so jealious))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:37 am
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"okay?......... i missed something."((why?))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:40 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
((he has the hots for all girls especially anime girls and you didnt miss anything she has this power that if she kisses you you fall instantly in love with her okena and selena have love powers for some reason i dont know why i made it up))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:01 am
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
((he has the hots for all girls especially anime girls and you didnt miss anything she has this power that if she kisses you you fall instantly in love with her okena and selena have love powers for some reason i dont know why i made it up))
((thats sense since he like love hina....))"naota is kissing someone,. there a good thing these sisters don't have a brother.i think."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:12 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
((thats sense since he like love hina....))"naota is kissing someone,. there a good thing these sisters don't have a brother.i think."
*continues kissing her* ((they kinda look like this User Image))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:16 am
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
((ok))"ok," turns to one of the girls."do you and your sister have a brother?"Namine gets a little worried.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:24 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
((ok))"ok," turns to one of the girls."do you and your sister have a brother?"Namine gets a little worried.
okena: no itsssss jussst me and my ssssssssssssssisssssssssssssssssssssster *starts walking toward berry*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:26 am
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
okena: no itsssss jussst me and my ssssssssssssssisssssssssssssssssssssster *starts walking toward berry*
"good, because then i not going to be under a love spell like you did to naota."Namine starts to back up.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:29 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"good, because then i not going to be under a love spell like you did to naota."Namine starts to back up.
*continues to walk toward her* oh i dont have that power and only one person in our family can have that power *transforms into him User Image*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:32 am
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
*continues to walk toward her* oh i dont have that power and only one person in our family can have that power *transforms into him User Image*
namine turns around"good........"namine see the man, and stops walking"wait a sec, wasn't there a snake girl here."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:37 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
namine turns around"good........"namine see the man, and stops walking"wait a sec, wasn't there a snake girl here."
no but where were you all me life  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games