Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jee233

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 5:43 am
yeh i got all that and it was 250

soz bout the screen shot thing thought uz might of seen them sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 3:06 pm
*pushes soapbox into center floor*
Allies, Comrades, fans of War History and World Wars...the WWI Item petition is now open! Sign up now and help support the cause!

It'll mean bloody bandages and uniforms for those of us wanting to cosplay as injured mercenaries, etc.  

Das Jabberwockie

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 9:41 pm
jee233
yeh i got all that and it was 250

soz bout the screen shot thing thought uz might of seen them sweatdrop

I know there was a $300 bundle when it first came out, Canadian, back then it was probably $200 american. How much memory is on your memory stick? Also, if I remember correctly it came with a movie (Spiderman 2 here) and some hockey game, so... I was talking about 2 good games. Which there weren't any when it first came out.  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 7:13 am
Oh I need a new RE to play! But I must keep my money to go to Anime-North. And I need a job... crying  

Resident Isaka
Crew

Uenna

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 11:32 am
Ahh, Isaka's going to AN?! >< I wish I could go so bad.. except not now/this year.. my shihakusho isn't done yet. D:

As for RE-related items..

My gamer friend decided to pick up the controller and start playing RE4 randomly last night. xd My other friend started a new file for fun and got to the castle, then she handed the controller to him.

Being a good gamer, he picked up on the controls right away and started playing. He was having a blast of course, until he was attacked by catapults. xd

Anyway, after you leave that first room in the castle-outside area right before the catapults, remember those two Los Illuminados that you can snipe from behind a box before you go up the stairs? Well, we didn't inform my friend that it's best to kill them with the sniper rifle, so he took a grenade and chucked it at them. The grenade hit the wall and bounced back, landing right at Leon and Ashley's foot. xd

All you could hear was all three of us in a tired voice "..Oh ********." and then Leon and Ashley went boom. whee I have no idea why it was so funny at the time.. I think it was the expression on my friend's face since I guess he wasn't expecting the wall to get in the way of his aim or something. xd That and it was like, the 6th time he'd attempted that area before we informed him of the sniper rifle. xd

After he passed that small part, there was many screams of "THERE'S ONE BEHIND THERE!" and "DON'T RELOAD! SHOOT!" etc.. xd Ahh, it was fun. Guess RE can be one of those things that gets better when you play with friends. xd  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 2:28 pm
Haha! Yeah, I should force my friend to play RE just to laugh a little. I did laugh when she played Silent Hill. She could never use the controls. xd  

Resident Isaka
Crew

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 9:58 pm
Wow, that's just creepy... eek we have exactly 666 members. It's the Apocalypse, the Resident Evil Apocalypse!!!! crying  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 9:02 am
Canas Renvall
Wow, that's just creepy... eek we have exactly 666 members. It's the Apocalypse, the Resident Evil Apocalypse!!!! crying
xd  

Uenna

Javanomicron

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 7:06 pm
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! IT'S THE APOCOLYPSE! *runs around screaming like a mornon, trips on a chair and lands ontop of a decorative zombie corpse* O.oAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! *faint*  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 9:14 pm
Xenomina
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! IT'S THE APOCOLYPSE! *runs around screaming like a mornon, trips on a chair and lands ontop of a decorative zombie corpse* O.oAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! *faint*

Hahaha calm down its not realy the apocolypse
if it were there would be alot more scary stuff hapening like crazy @ss $hi7  

Sir Leos

3,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 12:26 pm
Where's Das? I got a confession to make. I just picked up Bloodrayne 2 and the movie, and I'm loving it.

*feels package* And yet, I'm still a man.  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 12:34 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Where's Das? I got a confession to make. I just picked up Bloodrayne 2 and the movie, and I'm loving it.

There's a movie?! eek  

Resident Isaka
Crew

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 2:16 pm
Resident Isaka
Biohazard EXTREME

There's a movie?! eek

Yeah. I think it was one of those straight to DVD movies.  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 2:26 pm
Vash Thompson
Resident Isaka
Biohazard EXTREME

There's a movie?! eek

That's explain why I never heard of it. xp

I can't wait for this week-end, I'm going to Anime-North! 4laugh  

Resident Isaka
Crew

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 4:11 pm
Resident Isaka
Vash Thompson
Resident Isaka
Biohazard EXTREME

There's a movie?! eek

That's explain why I never heard of it. xp

I can't wait for this week-end, I'm going to Anime-North! 4laugh
Uh... Bloodrayne was in theatres for like, a month. o_o;  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games