Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The Nobodies (join if you want now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like the invite format?
  HELL YEA!
  I dont give a sh*t
  HELL NO!
View Results

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:32 pm
"Well, I know that you know that I know where your secret base is.. And we both have strange powers along with our Somebodies with darkness and light.. And you all know I'm sort of fond of Xemnas..And umm..We know eachother's powers.."she continued, trying to think of what else she knew that he knew..

Ai listened intentally as she was mentiones a bit and nodded at all the things Xia was saying that was true, which about everything was... She giggled a bit at the fond of Xemnas part.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:38 pm
"And...?" Xeggr continued.  

FallenLight262

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:48 pm
"And?" Xia blinked, not sure if she knew anymore, "Well, we know where Greg lives, about Ai's past since she explained it, a bit about Greg's past since he explained it, and how to teleport places, we kind of know where Ai lives.." She wasn't too sure if there was more than that.. She didn't want to start listing off basic stuff like hair color and appearance since that was a bit of a duh.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:51 pm
"You're missing the big one..."  

FallenLight262

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:56 pm
"Big one, eh? Umm.. We're all connected in a special mysterious way?" she said but in a question type of way as she stared at Xeggr with a finger to her chin wondering if she was right, looking coi at the sametime.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:03 pm
Xeggr smirked with glee. "Good job. You're not stupid after all." He then laid back down with his arms behind his head. "We are gifted with something that others dream about. Even the other Nobodies dream it as well. Sure, we have powers and have all of these tecknics that are super natural. But we all share one thing. Now I ask you, do you know what that truly is?" Xeggr asked actually sounding nice for once.  

FallenLight262

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:15 pm
Xia blinked and wanted to shake her head then smiled. "We can enter dimensions with our Somebodies and co-exist with them. Guess we're kind of whole that way and I bet we can find our hearts, though.." she turned to Ai, "I'm pretty sure I'll leave them with my Somebody.." she said with a smile.

Ai smiled back and turned to Xeggr to see if this was the correct answer. Seemed true enough.

((brb going to eat some icecream!! ^.^))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:20 pm
"Eh, I give you an A-. The correct answer was actually love." Xeggr began to explain, "We're all together here havin' fun, smiling, and care fore each other. True we found our hearts and true we arn't going to take them, but to form a heart, you need to start with love."

Greg smiled, "Yeah he's right. We're friends sticking together and as long Ai and I are together..."

"...Then so are Xia and I." Xeggr ended.  

FallenLight262

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:28 pm
Xia stared a bit then blushed slightly at that. "Heh, never thought us Nobodies could feel love.." she said with a smile as she went over to Xeggr. "You and me huh? You sure don't act too nice.." she teased and poked him and laughed.

Ai laughed too and looked at Greg with a smile but then it faded slightly. "You don't think the Organization would come after us because of this do you?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:06 pm
Xeggr chuckled back, "Whos can be?"

"Don't worry about it. If they try to lay one finger on you, then they're so screwed." Greg said as he wrapped his arm around her.  

FallenLight262

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:58 pm
Ai smiled as she leaned against Greg and chuckled at Xeggr and Xia. She turned to Greg. "Think they'll get along?" she asked with a smile.

Xia grinned. "I don't have to be nice all the time, in fact it's odd to say I am nice.." she said, sitting down with her legs outstretched.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 1:47 pm
"Well, you're nice to me. Does that count?" Xeggr asked with his palms flat on the ground and behind him.

"Yeah, they'll be fine." Greg said, "Think we'll be alright?"  

FallenLight262

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 6:54 pm
Ai looked at him and smiled. "Well of course, I'm happy to be with you, and you seem to be happy to be around me." she said as she gently leaned against his arm and looked up at him.

"Sure I guess, though you seem to like to be mean to me.. But that just might mean you like me huh?" Xia said with a smirk as she sat on her knees and leaned in front of his face.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:17 pm
"Eh, perhaps." Xeggr said still sounding smarter as he gave a warm smile with his lazy eyes.

"Yeah..." Greg looked down at her. "I've never been happier..."  

FallenLight262

Roxas Ultima

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:36 am
i'll be my org character
Rixuan  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers