Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdumb Hearts Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dun dun dunn
  -Screams and runs away-
  -Shoots-
  -Blank face-
View Results

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:14 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
Xeggr looked up at the ceiling and then at Zexion.
Zexion: "Give me a call when she's out of your way so then we can probably fight for once."
Xeggr: "I'll remember, see ya." Xeggr just put his hands behind his head and began to head for his room.
larxene walked out of her room and looked around and saw xeggr. She uses her speed and hugges him"why are you hiding from me?"

"Well let's see here..." He shoved her off of him. "I told you I don't want a relationship, you anny me even more since you don't accept that which in the keeps me to get away from you."
"we kissed. i thought you liked me. "larxene looks at him"at least can we be close friends?"larxene did a weak smile but was sad still  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:18 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
Zexion: "Give me a call when she's out of your way so then we can probably fight for once."
Xeggr: "I'll remember, see ya." Xeggr just put his hands behind his head and began to head for his room.
larxene walked out of her room and looked around and saw xeggr. She uses her speed and hugges him"why are you hiding from me?"

"Well let's see here..." He shoved her off of him. "I told you I don't want a relationship, you anny me even more since you don't accept that which in the keeps me to get away from you."
"we kissed. i thought you liked me. "larxene looks at him"at least can we be close friends?"larxene did a weak smile but was sad still

"I guess we cam ,but nothing more. Just friends."  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:28 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

"maybe when we both get our hearts back we could but for now just close friends"larxene hugges him then walks off "i would like to be able to watch any fights you have planned"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:33 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

"maybe when we both get our hearts back we could but for now just close friends"larxene hugges him then walks off "i would like to be able to watch any fights you have planned"

"Whatever." Xeggr went the opposite direction and head for his room for sleep.  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:37 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

larxene went to her room and fell asleep  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 6:06 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

((Are we at the castle right now?))  

Huggable Band Nerd

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 6:26 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

((yes))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 6:27 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

((yes))
((Okay.))

*Falcon is standing at the top of Castle Oblivion staring up at Kingdom Hearts.*"You shall soon be mine."  

Huggable Band Nerd

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 6:31 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

((yes))
((Okay.))

*Falcon is standing at the top of Castle Oblivion staring up at Kingdom Hearts.*"You shall soon be mine."
larxene was still asleep in her room  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 6:35 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

((yes))
((Okay.))

*Falcon appears in Larxene's room.*"Let's see what you know, shall we?"*He puts his hand on her head so as to enter her mind.*  

Huggable Band Nerd

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 8:01 am
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
((yes))
((Okay.))

*Falcon appears in Larxene's room.*"Let's see what you know, shall we?"*He puts his hand on her head so as to enter her mind.*
larxene while still asleep sruggled to not let falcon into her mind. she keeped on moving her head back and forth try not let him enter.After a while of trying falcon was able to get inside her mind and she was under falcon control. (just her mind is under falcon control. which makes he basically under his control.) larxene opened her eyes and they were blank as falcon had control over her mind  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:50 am
((...))  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:09 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
((...))
((do you have any idea where spartan or fallenlight are? am gettiing bored.....))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 3:32 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
((...))
((do you have any idea where spartan or fallenlight are? am gettiing bored.....))

((No, and me too.))  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:09 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
((...))

((No, and me too.))
((sigh))  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas