Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

insane dark

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:40 pm
hm? yea. . .  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:49 pm
Siegfried turned and leaned up against the wall, his role finished in both the explaination and flame throwing at Alice. Instead, he began to think about the events that had taken place and the sudden inflation of people swarming here. He didnt think that Rogi's had expected so many people, so now all that needs to be done is to see where they all fit into Esteban's plans. Whatever they might be, Siegfried mused.  

Siegfried006

XxSammy_HeartsxX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:55 pm
Frostborne_PrettyGirl
"Now what is this," Esteban said as yet another new face appeared. "Another new face? My my my, Rogi has been busy. I was only expecting one person. Just how many of you are there?" Esteban stepped one step forward then stopped. "Oh, pardon me for my rudeness. I am Dr. Esteban Muciello, the caretaker of the Little Necropolis."

(Before-hand, Angel can read and manipulate minds, kind of like Prof. X, but more powerful.)

"Hi Esteban, my brother was looking for you. In fact he was about to go get you when he got hurt. But he's fine now, and Rogi did not bring all of us here. I am also sure that you heard that laugh earlier." She said.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:05 pm
Siegfried006
(He does? O_o Ooops. Sorry riceball, I didnt see it.)

((its cool bro.))  

flying_riceball

flying_riceball

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:16 pm
The left eye twitched and the book closed instantly. He pulled up an eye patch from around his neck and covered his right eye. Again he slipped into the shadows and became a ghost. Following the shadows he peered out on the figure. But before he could even pass his over completely over it his body shifted back into the real world.
"@$%&..."
Hirshiro made no move towards his weapons. Standing still he waited only 5 feet away.

((sorry man. just pm if ya ever need me.))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:40 pm
"Well, Angel," Esteban said, his dark crimson eyes glowing briefly as he skimmed her mind. "I think it would be best if we all returned to the room with the barrier around it. If I'm not mistaken, there are several people here that have been waiting on me, and I wouldn't want to be rude to my guests." Esteban pushed past the three people and walked into the room. "Rogi," Esteban said in a commanding voice. "Who are all of these people?"

Rogi appeared in front of his master, in a low bow. "Master you have returned," he said calmly. "Where shall I begin? When you told me to wait for a girl, it was Emily who showed up." He pointed at Emily. "Siegfried came along later and I recruited him to help explore this mansion." He then pointed at Siegfried. "Chris showed up shortly after Siegfried, and I recruited her to help as well." He then pointed to Chris. "Then, we had an incident where I had to intervene. Edgar came bearing a letter from you." He pointed at Edgar. "Blaize also came and has agreed to work for you, and his sister, Angel, showed up as well." Rogi pointed at Blaize who was still unconcious and then to his sister. "Then a strong energy manifested itself in the house and I sent Chris to find you and then to find and angel, who happens to be Nero." Rogi pointed at Nero. It seems that there is another evil awakening in the vicinity. So far the barrier has prevented it from fully manifesting, but I don't suspect that it will hold much longer. Oh, and it appears that someone has joined Emily by the name of Alice." He pointed at Alice. "ANd we have a set of siblings on their way to wait for you in your apartment, and a boy named Cyrus is here to see you as well."  

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:23 pm
Frostborne_PrettyGirl
"Well, Angel," Esteban said, his dark crimson eyes glowing briefly as he skimmed her mind. "I think it would be best if we all returned to the room with the barrier around it. If I'm not mistaken, there are several people here that have been waiting on me, and I wouldn't want to be rude to my guests." Esteban pushed past the three people and walked into the room. "Rogi," Esteban said in a commanding voice. "Who are all of these people?"

Rogi appeared in front of his master, in a low bow. "Master you have returned," he said calmly. "Where shall I begin? When you told me to wait for a girl, it was Emily who showed up." He pointed at Emily. "Siegfried came along later and I recruited him to help explore this mansion." He then pointed at Siegfried. "Chris showed up shortly after Siegfried, and I recruited her to help as well." He then pointed to Chris. "Then, we had an incident where I had to intervene. Edgar came bearing a letter from you." He pointed at Edgar. "Blaize also came and has agreed to work for you, and his sister, Angel, showed up as well." Rogi pointed at Blaize who was still unconcious and then to his sister. "Then a strong energy manifested itself in the house and I sent Chris to find you and then to find and angel, who happens to be Nero." Rogi pointed at Nero. It seems that there is another evil awakening in the vicinity. So far the barrier has prevented it from fully manifesting, but I don't suspect that it will hold much longer. Oh, and it appears that someone has joined Emily by the name of Alice." He pointed at Alice. "ANd we have a set of siblings on their way to wait for you in your apartment, and a boy named Cyrus is here to see you as well."

(I'm awake you know, and it is spelled Blaze. thank you)

"I need to say, this is the most fun I have had in a while." said Blaze as he bowed respectfully to Esteban. "I have a feeling that we will need to quickly form introductions and take care of this evil presence before it can work on destroying all of Little Necropolis, and I have a feeling that I know who is responsible for this mess."

Phantom grew bored, so he sent his presence to greet his new found weapon.

Unknown Power: "Who dares approach me?"asked the power in a rumbling voice that could be heard only to the presence

"I am the great bandit Phantom, and the one who summoned you from death, mostly."

"You?! HA! No one alive can summon from death."

"I am not alive, but I am not dead. But if you succeed in the little assignment I have picked out for you, I will grant you life again." Phantom said

"Fine! What do you have me do?"

"Kill Esteban and everyone who works for him." He said bluntly.

"My pleasure." the power said with a creepy kind of tone  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:28 pm
"What do you know," Esteban said, staring at Blaze. "Tell me all you know, before the barrier breaks." ((the barrier will not break, till I or Nero has it break))  

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:53 pm
"I know that an evil entity that has been following me and trying to kill me for years is a master bandit and murderer. His name is Phantom of the Dead, and I think he has been around for century's learning and waiting." Blaze stopped for a quick talk with his sister, then continuing on with, "Me and my sis have a feeling that an old enemy of someone in this room has been summoned from the dead. Whoever or whatever it is, it is more powerful than it was in life." He kind of subconsciously looked at Esteban, then caught himself and looked at everyone in the room, "We need to be ready with everything we've got."

(I need details on Esteban's worst enemy who is deceased frostborne prettygirl. That would really be appreciated.)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:35 am
((Esteban has had no enemies in life. He's killed who he's needed to kill, and they were all pathetically weak because they weren't ever expecting to be killed.))  

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:45 am
(Exactly what I mean, who was Esteban's worst enemy who is dead.)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:53 am
(he never had any enemies in life, and he isn't dead)  

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:57 am
(No not Esteban who is dead, but I need some resources for my big bad guy. Anyone what to give me ideas.)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:06 am
((From Data Towers))
The three androids split up, so that they could spread terror across the city while covering more ground. Big 3 had chosen the Little Necropolis, so that he could produce horrifying, disturbing nightmares in the minds of the nearest person. He was on the roof of a mansion, crouching down with his right hand on the surface of the roof, making a pulsing red glow. He was sending nightmares coursing through all of the mansion, so that they would soon hit the minds of his unfortunate victims. His powers allowed him to produce nightmares in anyone's mind, no matter how far away they were.

"HA HA HA...I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT SORT OF DEMENTED HORROR IS GOING TO APPEAR IN A PETTY HUMAN'S MIND. I WONDER WHAT THE OTHERS ARE DOING? HEH. NUMBER 2'S MOST LIKELY LETTING THE PRISONERS OF SOME SORT OF JAIL RUN AMOK...I'D LOVE TO SEE THE CRIMINALS IN THE PERISH SECTORS BREAKING FREE."

subibi

O.G. Gaian

6,675 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100

Mellow Zihark

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:46 am
((it's all cul riceball, I have trouble gettin on too. by the way, I hallucinate from the Big 3))
Sirus stared hostilely into the murky room. He felt a chill run down his spine as a man appeared before him. Two steps would've closed the gap between them. He was about to ask him what he was doing when his heart stopped. Crouching right there was a gigantic wolf with blazing eyes. Frozen in terror, he sank to the floor.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games