Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:30 pm
"The academy teacher will put you in your group." Kiyoshi tld the boy disbanding the jutsu.

(Also Archer, try fixing up your rping. With spelling, and capitalizing, and quotations. Try just clean it up a bit k lol.)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:34 pm
Ok lol i will.  

Rampaged flames

Skieth9

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:23 pm
Skieth performed the handseals for the Seiteki Suji no Jutsu. All that came out was were a few sparks.
'so many new justsus...' he thought, ready to give it another try.
(1/2)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:12 am
Skieth attempted the Seiteki Suji no Jutsu again, and this time, strands of static string came out of his finger tips.
(2/2)  

Skieth9

Skieth9

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:14 am
Skieth then tried the second jutsu Kiyoshi showed them: the Yurayura Ranpu no Jutsu. He felt the electricity move through his body, yet nothing happened.
'Jutsu's nowadays are so different, some more simple, others more complex' He thought ready to give it another try.
(1/2)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:16 am
Skieth formed the handseals for the Yurayura Ranpu no Jutsu again, but this time, his body grew bright in a single second that would blind the apponent for a few seconds.
(2/2)  

Skieth9

Skieth9

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:21 am
The third jutsu Kiyoshi showed them was the Teikou no Kuntou. Skieth made the handseals and attempted to use the jutsu, but he did feel the electricity to some degree.
'looks like i'll have to up my tricks...'
(1/2)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:23 am
Skieth attempted to perform the Teikou no Kuntou again by making the handseals. Thie time, he didn't feel a thing even though his body was technically being shocked.
(2/2)  

Skieth9

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:46 am
Zeno walks onto the training grounds. He inhales a breath of fresh air, searching for the teacher. He scans the area, but spots no one. "Where could he be?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:51 am
(This is a building not a training ground lol, so walk into the building)

Kiyoshi looked at the boy. "Where could who be?" he asked confused  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:55 am
(srry, at first i was going to say arena! but i changed it to train. ground, srry though) Zeno turns at the sound of a voice coming from behind him. "Are you my teacher?" Zeno asks as he pulls out a kunai, prepared to defend himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:58 am
"Are you going to try and kill me?" He asked woundering why the boy pulled a weapon on him.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:00 am
Zeno smirked. "Could be my intentions. It depends. Why should I answer to you?" Zeno speaks in a sarcastic tone.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:05 am
Kiyoshi bent down and looked at the boy right in the face and smiled. "Cause I could kill you before you blink...Plus make me mad and I won't teach you anything."  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:07 am
Zeno withdraws his kunai and stares the teacher in the face. "Alright, if you're my teacher, then what are we going to do first? Fight? Teach me new jutsu? Come on, tell me already!" Zeno pleads on and on.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games