Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud (or Twilight) Hospital (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:26 pm
futashi look at jake and smiled. "they say that there is not a cure. if there is, talk to susumu when she comes back. she is a master in cures and stuff." he said. he then look at the glove and was amazed that he found this. "i see. it will help me alot in my missions and stuff. thank you." he said. he then got out of bed and took the glove. he was amazed still that this could steal any chakra.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:49 pm
All the time Zann's clone was there, under the Kaze Mesai no Jutsu. He heard what Jake said, and his eyes narrowed. He walked in, but no one can see or hear him, or sense him with chakra. He then went to Jake's bed, took his Gloves of Greed...and vanished completely from his hospital. As he did, the note he wrote turned over,

P.S. I don't need a cure for this. The seal chose to grant me power instead of killing me...and for this I will harvest its power. If you try to give me a cure, then I will stop you. By any means.  

iZann

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:51 pm
before zann's clone vanished he quickly grab the glove and smirk. 'sorry zann. this is not yours." he said and put both the gloves away.

(sorry. cant really take that weapon. it is by the owner. so you have to talk to him)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:52 pm
"Brillient things the gloves are," he said, showing him his pair, before walking out the room, "Zann left a note for u," he said as he walked out. and towards the bordergate.  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

iZann

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:54 pm
((Oh well, never hurts to try. I wasn't going to use it, just to prevent you from having that chakra. And mind you, I was under the Kaze Mesai no Jutsu.))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:57 pm
Drake stomped in the hospital glaring at Futashi. "Lets settle this."  

crimsonnobody

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:00 pm
futashi had his anbu suit on finally (look at profile), and he look at drake. he then smirk. 'where the hell you come from. well i guess we can. meet me outside." he said, jumping out of the window and landing on the ground, waiting for drake. the grounds where huge so it was okay for a spar.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:04 pm
Jake stopped outside, "lets see you in action......if u can, u can try and use them," jake knowing that futashi would understand, "They work by contact," he said finaly.  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

crimsonnobody

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:08 pm
Drake had also jumped out pulling his Hiyami out as he glared at Futashi intensely. This time, the demon seemed to decide to not interfere right now and come out when it seemed its container was in trouble.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:14 pm
futashi then put on his glove of greed, one of the 7 dark weapons. he then look at drake with a calm face. he then taunt him by laying on the floor. 'lets see what you can do" he said, yawning. he was on his side with his knee up and his foot down. he then had his arm on the ground and his hand on his head. he was still yawning. (XD)  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:18 pm
(GloveS)
Jake smiled, deciding to join in on the taunting, "you going to let him insult you.....tsk.....tsk....tsk.....i thought you were a man, not a wimp....."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:19 pm
Drake fumed at the taunt. He immediately began doing handseals with one hand. "Hidden Mist Jutsu" The whole area began to get covered in dense mist.  

crimsonnobody

iZann

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:27 pm
A falcon zoomed in through the open window and landed on a chair. He was watching the fight, but he kept one eye on Jake's Gloves of Greed. He suddenly flew over like a bullet, landing on Jake's arm and tugging the gloves out of his grasp. He then flew back out of the window, the gloves in his talons.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:32 pm
(Bound to user, as in, when put on, tighten around due to chakra circulation in body, and only release when either, A: the user chooses, or B: the user dies, and again, its the hole, my Cw, you need my permish......rememberr?)
Jake grabbed the falcon's neck as it tried to take his gloves, he then squeezed a certain part, causing the bird to loss conciousness, he then lay the bird in a bush, and continued to watch.
(and jakes outside)  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games