Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Itachi Uchiha_Tsukiyomi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:13 am
Hi!! I'm known as Soshi, Itachi, or Gin!! As you can see, I'm a nut job, heh heh!!( My Straight Jacket!! ) My hobbies are video games, cooking anything I can without burning down the house, vampire research, and some other stuff I can't really say....^^ I'm 19 ready to turn 20! * Yay!! * Ahem, anyways, I'm a huge anime fan.....( and I saw the most depressing thing from out president.....A petition to ban anime!! No!!!! ). I'm an Otoku that can name about every character from Naruto, Inuyasha, and some other animes, and state their info! Weird, eh? Heh, anyways, what's my reason for the give away gold? To help my friend get her scarf and donate to random, poor places^^Although I have a very low chance of winning.....Heh heh.... Spinny spinny! Spiny? Or is it spinny? How do you spell spiney? Is that how you spell it? What? whee Heh heh.....just kiding. Wait, no seriously, how do you spell it? Heh heh....anyways, as I said in the beginning, hello!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:15 am
hi my name is Therz Ed. i'm already 20
i'm self-employed.
i love anime, swimming, kenjitsu, linguistics, boxing, drawing, wall climbing, playing online games and PS. i love to play baseball and photography.

reason for money: buy my quest items and after buying em all. share it to my fellow Gaians as they helped me. payin it forward ^^  

Therz

Itsuki itoshii

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:47 am
So... I'm Itsuki itoshii as you can see, but you can call me Ishi if you want. I'm 20 already ( crying I feel so old), and I'm about to gradua tefrom college. My major is electrtonic engineering (too much info I guess sweatdrop ) and I like hanging around here.
Also, I'm an anime lover, I love manga, anime and so I also draw anime 3nodding . I draw whenever i have the time to, but I haven't really had the time to upload some of my stuff crying ...
Oh yeah, I'm from the strange and politically wrong, but beautiful Venezuela and love to talk random stuff. Food's great in my country, you know eek ?
Yeah, so you can PM if you feel like befriending me, and I try to come around every now and then to check out people. So... I'll just shut up already xd

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:06 am
Hi I'm stupid31428, I live in England and am 15. I love to play rugby and british bulldog which is very much like rugby XD, when I'm not doing that I'm usually on the pc or my Xbox XD. Anyway what I'd do with money is probably give it my gaia mates who are questing for stuff.

I hate intros!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD.  

stupid31428

Fishwy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:09 am
Hello, my name is Kira.
Heh, I feel like I'm in an A.A. meeting.
Not that I would know what that's like.
I'm not a drinker, and I don't advise it.
I'm not employed currently, but I once worked at Dairy Queen.
I have just recently gone back on Gaia after quitting a few months back.
So I'm completly starting over.
I have been on Gaia for almost three years.
My first account was GoddessofLight.
Which has the join date of August 24, 2004.
I'm not really in this for the money, but yet to make new friends and have somewhere else to talk.
Although it would be nice, I would most likely just end up giving it away to other people eventually.
So yes.
That is me.
Even though I doubt anyone would read this.
If you did, then you deserve this.
-Fondles-
;D <33

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:50 am
Welcome to MADG Guys, and make sure you readall the stickies.

-fondled-

StrawBerryApple

EmoChicken

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:14 am
Ello, I'm Gracie. I'm 16, in Texas. I listen to/play music. My favorite genres are Goth Rock, Hip-Hop, and Jazz. I like a few animes here and there. My favorite will always be Cowboy Bebop though. I've been on and off Gaia since January 2003. I'm an inspiriing Buddhist and other stuff.

biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:39 am
Itachi Uchiha_Tsukiyomi
Hi!! I'm known as Soshi, Itachi, or Gin!! As you can see, I'm a nut job, heh heh!!( My Straight Jacket!! ) My hobbies are video games, cooking anything I can without burning down the house, vampire research, and some other stuff I can't really say....^^ I'm 19 ready to turn 20! * Yay!! * Ahem, anyways, I'm a huge anime fan.....( and I saw the most depressing thing from out president.....A petition to ban anime!! No!!!! ). I'm an Otoku that can name about every character from Naruto, Inuyasha, and some other animes, and state their info! Weird, eh? Heh, anyways, what's my reason for the give away gold? To help my friend get her scarf and donate to random, poor places^^Although I have a very low chance of winning.....Heh heh.... Spinny spinny! Spiny? Or is it spinny? How do you spell spiney? Is that how you spell it? What? whee Heh heh.....just kiding. Wait, no seriously, how do you spell it? Heh heh....anyways, as I said in the beginning, hello!

you take pride in being an otoku?
thats a very mean insult in Japan....but whatever floats your boat....  

SayGee

Dapper Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200

skaterlover123

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:08 am
hi i am grace
i kive orland o florida i joined this place it looked fun and really awesome if i got that money i would give some of it to the guy that helped get alot of stuff and spend the rest on helping people i cam across his sit when i was looking at the guilds list and i was like i wat to be in it badly if i do not win that okay and i know my turn will come around the corner  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:00 pm
Hey. Not much to say really. Saw this sig promoting the give-a-way, was on the sig of Peasent of all people, heh, so I decided to check it out.

As for what I would do with my winnings, I will be honest, I will spend them to buy stuffs, for both myself and my friends who are trying to get some goodies. I like to share the wealth persay, and I like to help friends. But I wont lie, the fist thing I will do is buy myself a few of the things on my wish list.

Anyways, thanks for the invite and thanks for the chance Peasent.  

GullyDwarf

moonsunstars16

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:28 pm
Hi, I'm Christine. Lets see about me...Hmmm...I'm totally random and psychotic. I like any kind of music. I help people when they need it. People say I'm a very optimistic person smile haha. I also agree to that. But when I get angry...I get red in the face domokun domokun

haha...But yeah thats just a bit about me. I'm glad to be here all smile along with Cheese razz  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:18 pm
Hello Everyone My Name Is Kuzume. My Real Name Is Andrew.
Iam 17 Years Old. I Love Different Types Of Anime, But My Main Favourite Is Digimon. I Just Got Hired At Chapters(Book Store).
I Can Get 30% Off Books And Manga Wootness And Hey Good Thing
Starbucks Is In The Store So I Get 30% Off That To.
It Should Be Fun. It's My First Job So I Hope It Goes Well.
Im Starting To Write My Own Book. So Reading Alot Of Different Books Will Help Me.
My Favourite Types Of Games Are Fps(First Player Shooter), RPG(Roll Playing Games). The Systems I Own Are Ps2,Ps3,Psp,Ps1,Xbox,Xbox360
And The Wii.
Well I Guess That's About It For Me Iam Questing For Some Items But There Not That Expensive But Any Amount Of Money Would Help
Thanks.... And Have A Good Day  

Tamer Kuzume

wiilover645

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:28 pm
hey i am satanist_lordi and i am 15 and i like death matel  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:16 pm
I'm spek and I'm new to the guild, I am a vendor/exchanger. My main account got banned because I was under 13 or something like that, I do not know why they just banned me a while ago.
And yeah thats all, I guess.  

[.Spek.]

under-estimated

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:34 pm
im under-estimated...im new to this guild..im turning 16...and i like all diff kinds of music...if you want specifics...just msg me...

my real name is meghan...oh i love anime...hellsing, bleach, naruto, wolfs rain, deathnote...etc...i quit my old job....and im going to apply at chapters...cause books are awesome...i like to read..of course...and i write poetry...im pretty good at that...and i have a ps2 cause my family is to poor to get a wii..and thats about it...XD  
[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games