Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
The Hidden Power of Clan Yokoshima Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ThePheonixGuardian

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:52 pm

((Cool, i'm guessing the water temple is hidden in the sea or something? and the ground one is underground???))
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:55 pm

((No. There are all above ground spread throughout the forest. They each have different guardians though made of their elements. and shadow guardians as well.))

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

ThePheonixGuardian

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:58 pm

(g2g)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:25 pm

"WHERE IS SHE????" Miharu yelled

Rikku Mage

ThePheonixGuardian

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:36 pm

"The fire temple.......when I visited there, I was annoyed by thousands of ninja, only because I was royality, and I did'nt lik it one bit......that's why I visit the temple when no ones around, anyways, the earth temple, whats the estimate of time to get there?" Ikkie said turning around
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:07 pm

((We are there Ikkie. Miharu and I used Zetsumei's teleportation abilitys to get there. You are there as well.))

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

ThePheonixGuardian

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:10 pm

((kk)) "I've heard of this place, but the only temples I've been to are the fire temple and once the water temple"
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:13 pm

Gohma sighed before sitting on the steps of the temple. He looked around slowly and waited for Zetsumei to return with Shu.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

ThePheonixGuardian

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:14 pm

"Nice place, really old too"
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:17 pm

"A few centuries." Gohma replied. "Built to house the elemental stone of earth. Made by my clan and protected by my clan so don't expect it to be easy." Gohma looked at the sky and sighed again.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

ThePheonixGuardian

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:19 pm

"As the fire temple was made for the same purpose, but instead to guard the fire element, made by my clan, and one of my family members"
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:20 pm

Shu arrived with Fluffy by her side "Hiiiii!" she said

Kairi2Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:22 pm

"All five elemental temples were made by the help and chakra of my clan." Gohma snapped. "Do not take full credit for something that is not only yours." He stood before moving off alone into the forest.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:27 pm

""Yaaaay!!" Miharu ran to hug her cousin "Lets go!" she said grabbing her hand and following Gohma

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:30 pm

Gohma stood alone in the forest for many moments before moving back to the doors of the temple. Laying his hands against the massive stone he pushed his chakra through in large amounts. The doors swung slowly open and stopped when they aimed straight across. He stepped in silently and looked around.
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games