Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 922 923 924 925 926 927 ... 2604 2605 2606 2607 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:47 pm
Choose your top 6 TV shows:
In no particular order...
- Doctor Who
- Sherlock
- Grimm
- Once Upon A Time
- Ellen
- Fringe

Choose your top 6 movies:
- The Holiday
- Sleeping Beauty
- Iron Man
- Star Trek
- Corpse Bride
- Sherlock Holmes

The character I never expected to love as much as I do now:
Um... Monroe from Grimm

My favorite holiday:
Christmas... closely followed by Halloween...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:50 pm
Do you like Christmas?
I just said it was my favorite holiday. What do you think? wink

Your favorite restaurant:
I don't really have a definitive one at this time since it's been so long since I've been to the one I can think of. The former restaurant that used to be my favorite hasn't been as impressive as it used to be. Though I still enjoy going to it.

Your celebrity crushes:
Johnny Depp and Benedict Cumberbatch

3 Habits I have:
- Recently it's been staying up late until midnight and not getting up out of bed until noon. Such is the life when you don't have much going on.
- Drifting off into my own world, especially if I'm at a friend's house and I started getting entranced by their TV that's on. I may not actually be watching it but I just zone out.
- *shrugs* I don't know what else.

My nervous habits:
None?  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:55 pm
User Image
Well, there's still more questions for me to do, but Mom just got home (I believe it's her). And it's almost time for dinner. So I'm heading off. Later.

#f51379
#a51cba

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:01 am
User Image
Good morning everyone. So today my Mom and I will be doing a secret project for my Dad's birthday in November. My Mom is having a co-worker come up to do a photoshoot for us - which I'm pretty excited about, because I've always wanted to do a photoshoot. Like a real photoshoot... not a school picture or a mini one that a bunch of my friends randomly decided to do for me on my birthday because they realized there was hardly any pictures of me on my camera. *laughs*
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:06 am
User Image
Not sure what all to expect but it should be fun posing and having our pictures taken by my Mom's co-worker.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:07 am
User Image
Off to take a shower. Be back in a bit.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:17 am
User Image
I'm back.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:30 am
User Image
Just a random scene that came to my mind that I felt like writing down somewhere. So... it's being put here, heh.

---

I wonder if different blood types have different flavors. Like is one more sweeter than another? More saltier? though Synthia. And I wonder if these blood synthetic drinks that are coming out are as good as the real thing. Sure, some vampires prefer the real thing to the synthetic one. So there's no doubt in that regards. But what about the flavor? Is it as spot on or as close as you can with a synthetic made blood? Or is like cherry flavored candy - hardly anything like the flavor of a real cherry?
Synthia shook her head as if scattering her thoughts away. Her attention had been captured by the glasses of red wine being served to another table close to where she sat at the bar. The sunlight shining through the window had worked its way into the red liquid changing it from a deep burgundy into a blood red. Although she had worked many years with vampires - and other supernatural creatures, at that - Synthia never got around to asking her supernatural friends about trivial little things like that.
She sighed as she turned around to face the mirror behind the bar as she took another sip of her martini. There wasn't very many supernatural creatures who liked to be asked such trivial things, especially those who preferred to keep their supernatural lives private despite trying to "mainstream" into living human life. Where was Monroe when you needed him? Now there was a supernatural being who was used to being the source of information about trivial things. He had plenty of experience answering questions for his new friend Nick, a cop in Portland and who also happened to be a Grimm. Plus Monroe was a great buddy to hang out with when having a drink.
Or Damon. A vampire with a mischievous personality. If Synthia thought her first vampire boyfriend had been a bad boy, he had nothing compared to Damon.
"Can I get you another one?" asked the bartender, swiping his towel in circles on his way down towards her.
"Hmm?" asked Synthia, being brought out of her thoughts. "Oh, yes, please."
The bartender nodded not commenting on her slight delay in response. Synthia drained the remains of her martini and glanced over her shoulder around at the other customers in the bar. The atmosphere was peaceful and quiet. Too quiet. Although there was plenty of hearty conversations and laughter from the groups in the bar, Synthia felt unnerved by the silence she sensed in between the noises. Although she was used to a slow day on the supernatural scale of trouble, the silence of supernatural activity here troubled her. Silence like this was usually worse than a normal slow day, because you never knew of it was the silence before a big storm of trouble or if it was just a supernatural-wide day off of causing trouble.

User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:34 am
User Image
Just a glimpse into the life of my OC Synthia. She calls herself a "Supernaturalist" since she's found she enjoys studying the lives of supernatural creatures more than having to fight them. However, if it calls for it, she can go all "Buffy" on the bad supernatural beings.

Anyway, the concept of different blood types tasting different has intrigued me for some time. I've read quite a few vampire literature in my time and I don't recall ever running across such a discussion. Pretty much the only discussion is which type the vampire prefers most and that's it. No explanation why and how it differs from the other three types. Though it probably makes a difference when all of these vampire literature stories are from a human's perspective and not a vampire's perspective. At least not of the ones I've read.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:46 am
User Image
Well... I'm going to head off. So later.

#f51379
#a51cba

User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:37 pm
Prof. Moonie

- The Holiday
- Sleeping Beauty
- Iron Man
- Star Trek

- Corpse Bride
- Sherlock Holmes

biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:32 pm
Zphal
Prof. Moonie

- The Holiday
- Sleeping Beauty
- Iron Man
- Star Trek

- Corpse Bride
- Sherlock Holmes

biggrin

emotion_yatta  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:38 pm
A. If you could get away with one murder in your lifetime without any legal, social, or emotional repercussions, would you kill someone?
Hell no.

B. What is your first thought when you receive a message on Tumblr Gaia, are you excited for the idea of someone from potentially the other side of the world wanting to talk to you or fearful that someone will criticize you?
I wonder who the hell is messaging me because I rarely get messages on Gaia, other than the event related ones or notices informing me that an item sold in my marketplace store. If it's someone I recognize, I'm a bit excited. If it's someone I don't recognize, then I wonder who the hell they are and why they're contacting me.

C. Have you ever looked down on someone because you thought your religious views were superior?
No.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:40 pm
D. Would you rather know everything the universe has to offer but in exchange lose all emotions or remain the way you are now?
Remain the way I am now. My emotions are what make me, me.

E. If you could live and be healthy without sleeping or eating/drinking, which would you cut out of your life?
Neither. I love to sleep (especially when I dream)... and having nothing but soft food for an entire week (due to wisdom teeth being removed) made me realize how much I enjoy the variety of food I have.

F. If you could take on the exact body and form of anyone else on Earth, who would it be?
No one. I'm happy being me.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:41 pm
G. Would you rather burn or freeze to death?
Neither.

H. If it meant it would solve all world hunger, war, disease and bigotry, would you spend the rest of eternity in Hell?
I would rather be an Earth-bound spirit (or ghost, if you prefer that term) than go to Hell.

I. Was the first crush in your life something you had or something someone had on you?
It was a crush I had on someone.  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 922 923 924 925 926 927 ... 2604 2605 2606 2607 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games