Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9251 9252 9253 9254 9255 9256 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

teh_n00b_huntr

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:29 pm

TtheHero
teh_n00b_huntr
Zephyrkitty
teh_n00b_huntr
Zephyrkitty

Expect a ton of Ed cosplays in the Avatar Arena next Monday.
xd and thats exactly what i want to stay away from, wish I could make a hughes cosplay though heart

Do it. biggrin
Just change out of the outfit before episode 25. T__T
cry you reminded me of the saddest moment I have ever experienced in my whole anime watching lifetime. I wish to be half the man he was crying

You mean when...!

Of course!!! Why did they even think of doing... THAT!

What a guy, man... and he ws funny too.

Hey what about the female one who was usually seen protecting Ed and Al?

What about what happened to her?
Sgt. Ross(female, black hair, mole just below her left eye) in the manga? keep reading on and you'll see 3nodding
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:31 pm

Zephyrkitty
teh_n00b_huntr
Zephyrkitty
teh_n00b_huntr
Zephyrkitty

xd and thats exactly what i want to stay away from, wish I could make a hughes cosplay though heart

Do it. biggrin
cry you reminded me of the saddest moment I have ever experienced in my whole anime watching lifetime. I wish to be half the man he was crying

Someday I'm going to be rewatching FMA for some reason, I'll hit that episode, and just start bawling. It's not the saddest thing I've seen or read, but that part's hard to sit through. Hughes was such a great character...
Don't watch Grave of the Fireflies. It's a great movie, but I'm apparently soulless because I didn't actually cry during it.
I never cried because of any movie or show till I saw that episode, plus what Elicia was saying crying

teh_n00b_huntr

teh_n00b_huntr

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:32 pm

BWAHAHA TRIPLE POST!

i dont know what shoes to buy to show some automail leg confused
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:33 pm

teh_n00b_huntr
TtheHero
teh_n00b_huntr
Zephyrkitty
teh_n00b_huntr
Zephyrkitty

Do it. biggrin

You mean when...!

Sgt. Ross(female, black hair, mole just below her left eye) in the manga? keep reading on and you'll see 3nodding

Yeah her.

Somethig happened in one of the mangas I read where... *SPOILER if you didn't read it yet.* *
I think she was charged as a criminal and She was chased down, and then Roy Mustang gave her the worst TOASTY! possible. But I also heard elsewhere that that was a fake version of her...*

That part was what really bugged me... sad

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:36 pm

teh_n00b_huntr
Zephyrkitty
teh_n00b_huntr
Zephyrkitty
teh_n00b_huntr
Zephyrkitty

Do it. biggrin

Someday I'm going to be rewatching FMA for some reason, I'll hit that episode, and just start bawling. It's not the saddest thing I've seen or read, but that part's hard to sit through. Hughes was such a great character...
Don't watch Grave of the Fireflies. It's a great movie, but I'm apparently soulless because I didn't actually cry during it.
I never cried because of any movie or show till I saw that episode, plus what Elicia was saying crying

I have yet to cry over an anime or manga, although I've gotten pretty close several times. And at least one of those was out of happiness, so that probably doesn't count.
I've cried over plenty of books, though...

You could just go barefoot. Either that, or some short black shoes.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:37 pm

Agagaagagag~ Must do Megaman Trigger cosplaaaay.

And George.

And Knightman.

Allegro

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:38 pm

TtheHero
teh_n00b_huntr
TtheHero
teh_n00b_huntr
Zephyrkitty

Do it. biggrin

You mean when...!

Yeah her.

Somethig happened in one of the mangas I read where... *SPOILER if you didn't read it yet.* *
I think she was charged as a criminal and She was chased down, and then Roy Mustang gave her the worst TOASTY! possible. But I also heard elsewhere that that was a fake version of her...*

SPOILER: I've only read through volume 10 so far, but Hughes was killed Envy (disguised as Ross/Mrs. Hughes) in the manga. The real Ross was arrested for killing Hughes, and a lot of things have happened since then.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:38 pm

TtheHero
teh_n00b_huntr
TtheHero
teh_n00b_huntr
Zephyrkitty

Do it. biggrin

You mean when...!

Yeah her.

Worst toasty? Geeze T keep it PG.

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

teh_n00b_huntr

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:40 pm

TtheHero
teh_n00b_huntr
TtheHero
teh_n00b_huntr
Zephyrkitty

Do it. biggrin

You mean when...!

Yeah her.

ok then it turns out...*SPOILER if you didn't read it yet.* *Roy actually toasted a human doll composed of different corpses (or animals i cant remember), Dr. Knox even says "If it had been anyone else doing the autopsy you might have been found out" she has since fled to Xing*

did that clear it up?
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:44 pm

teh_n00b_huntr
TtheHero
teh_n00b_huntr
TtheHero
teh_n00b_huntr
Zephyrkitty

Do it. biggrin

You mean when...!

Yeah her.

ok then it turns out...*SPOILER if you didn't read it yet.* *Roy actually toasted a human doll composed of different corpses (or animals i cant remember), Dr. Knox even says "If it had been anyone else doing the autopsy you might have been found out" she has since fled to Xing*

did that clear it up?

Ah yes, now I understand the whole matter.

I was relieved beforehand that it didn't go down the way it seemed.

On another note, Barry the Chopper was a little funny.

That is, AFTER he got turned into a living armor.

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:49 pm

TtheHero
teh_n00b_huntr
TtheHero
teh_n00b_huntr
TtheHero

You mean when...!

Yeah her.

did that clear it up?

I haven't read my copy of the manga in at least a year; I honestly can't remember much of what happened with Barry the Chopper. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:51 pm

TtheHero
teh_n00b_huntr
TtheHero
teh_n00b_huntr
TtheHero

You mean when...!

Yeah her.

did that clear it up?

playing chess with a psychopathic killer rolleyes

teh_n00b_huntr

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:06 pm

Well time to split for now!

'TILL THE NEXT SUMMONING...
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:06 pm

hey joo gaiz.

LifelessFawkes

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:09 pm

Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9251 9252 9253 9254 9255 9256 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games