Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Back to Guilds

The final chapter in the Persona 4, FES, and Golden - RP Guild Trilogy! No prior knowledge necessary! 

Tags: Persona 4, Megami Tensei, Roleplay, Persona 3, Persona 5 

Reply *~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*
::Out-of-Character Forum:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 926 927 928 929 930 931 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:14 pm
Hi, Boss. ^^ *Waves*

@Jinei: Well, good luck with that. o wo Although the male form is usually called Louis, not Louise... 'course, that character's kind of non-specific in both age and gender, and they've never shown the real form anywhere in the series, but...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:22 pm
hello  

Jinei Ryuu Shinigami

1,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:23 pm
Howdy, Red. I apologize for not responding to you during the show last night or reading your stuff out loud...we got into a big rush at the end because of time constrictions, and the news/chat computer went screen-saver while I was talking so I didn't see you arrived. XD

You still get credit, though. And a shout-out next week, if you like. More prizes may be available then...

@Jin: So, I hear you're looking for Louis Cyphre...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:26 pm
You promised a prize. XD Of course I popped up, even if I have no idea what the prize is. *Easily lured in by shiny objects*

Still, the show was fun even without that. Go Dr. Strange!

Just... um... do me a favor and let us know further beforehand for the next show, all right? I'll probably be able to make it for the whole thing, but I can arrange it easier if I know a day or two ahead of time (if possible). ^^  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:32 pm
I wasn't going to say anything this week, but we didn't even know what we were doing (the Superbracket) until the night before. ...Once I came up with that, I knew it would be more fun if we had people to chat with or talk to...so I didn't really give myself much notice on that one. XD

But the show's on Fridays, 4-6/7...probably for the next two weeks. Maybe just one week, even. Should at least be on next week, though, so there's all the notice you really need, I think.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:35 pm
Eeyup. o wo b Should be easy enough to get to. Problem solved!

*Should go write a reminder note for himself* ^^ Fufufu~  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:38 pm
Yeaaah, it's all good. XD
Hopefully we can come up with a fun topic for next week's show as well. Something encouraging fan participation.

That's always good, I think.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:42 pm
A wee bit, yes. o wo Just gotta keep in mind pacing issues; too much discussion with the fans can drag things out and force a rush, so... practice and try to get a good balance, I guess? ^^  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Jinei Ryuu Shinigami

1,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:45 pm
Arena Emperor
Howdy, Red. I apologize for not responding to you during the show last night or reading your stuff out loud...we got into a big rush at the end because of time constrictions, and the news/chat computer went screen-saver while I was talking so I didn't see you arrived. XD

You still get credit, though. And a shout-out next week, if you like. More prizes may be available then...

@Jin: So, I hear you're looking for Louis Cyphre...

I am. i am my rpc is looking for him not sure where to start posting though. I want to get my rpc under his leadership.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:47 pm
Talk to Naniyori? =D

(Ain't many more chaotic than him, at least...)  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Jinei Ryuu Shinigami

1,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:49 pm
Might I ask what kind of project your working on? maybe something im a fan of?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:52 pm
Who, me? o wo Um... Projects? Building a hilariously dangerous harem and trying to improve my main character, I suppose. With side projects that are mainly comedy, and characters doing fun things just because I can make them do that.  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:53 pm
I doubt it. We're just doing a small-time college radio program for a semester; the topics are pop culture stuff...we did a week on games, Bond movies, the Oscars, the Golden Age of Television, and Superheroes/Comic Books...next week, who knows?

As for getting work under Louis Cyphre, the quickest way is to enthrall yourself to one of his Four Riders...you won't be his direct underling, but you'll be under his 'banner'. Then with enough time and chaos wrought, perhaps you catch his eye for a promotion...Naniyori is a good place to start...except that Naniyori is as likely to kill you as he is to talk to you. Actually, more likely...

@Red: Yeah, I know. XD I was on the radio for four years not too long ago, so I've got a lot of practice...I'm only on again to help Ryo with his show this semester.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:58 pm
@Jinei: Unless you're funny and don't hang around him long enough to get stabbed. Then you'll probably be fine. =D Probably.

@Arena: Still, it's fun to be able to talk about things you enjoy. ^^ You could always compare and go into some depth on the Marvel Cinematic Universe (and DC... I guess...) as a follow-up?  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:17 pm
So Sire, I heard you like Dormammu,
And I was also there, for the beginning hour and a half. I had to take the bus home, and I ran as fast as a fat man can run back home to listen to the rest of it.  
*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 926 927 928 929 930 931 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games